Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

this forum & hools questions

Read 980 times
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 692 posts | 46 
      this forum & hools questions
      May 23, 2007 01:09:57 am
      Hi guys,

first of all: I wanted to post a topic in the "Kop"-section, but I couldn't. Why can I post a new thread here and not there?

Secondly my main question: I recently watch this hooligan movie with Eliajh Wood. It impressed me and I found out that there are really such "firms" - not only in England but all over Europe. I never dreamed that these people are organized that much. How do the players and football clubs stand to these hools? Do they tolerate them kind of and if not why can they sustain for years with such "firms".

Next season I wanna visit a football game in England with my son, maybe and hopefully in Liverpool. Now I'm a little bit scared, because from what I read it's pretty heavy stuff. I don't wanna come out (esp. not with my young son) of the stadium finding myself in the middle of a mob beating each other. How are the chances of trouble and what things one should avoid (I know not to bring a ManU souvenir with me and that kind of stuff ;))?

Quick Reply