Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Maxi Rodríguez (Atlético Madrid)

Read 57462 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Maxi Rodríguez (Atlético Madrid)
      Reply #529: Jan 12, 2010 04:41:02 pm
      Bless they have locked his Wiki page lmao.
      mikki
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      Reply #530: Jan 12, 2010 05:13:58 pm
      this is like waiting for christmas.............

or for the caste to come off my wrist but thats for a totally different thread..........

mikki
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #531: Jan 12, 2010 05:25:17 pm
      Oh come on get this one done! Hope this doesnt turn into another Gareth Barry saga!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #532: Jan 12, 2010 05:55:55 pm
      Not done yet then?

Maybe tomorrow...

;)
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,497 posts | 2869 
      Reply #533: Jan 12, 2010 05:56:46 pm
      Becoming a piss take this.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #534: Jan 12, 2010 05:57:11 pm

Plus showing me up! ;)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #535: Jan 12, 2010 06:22:49 pm

I'd laugh very, very hard if he didn't sign.

And then cry :(
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #536: Jan 12, 2010 06:25:49 pm
      Perhaps they want to tie this deal up before letting him go

Atletico Madrid president targets Salvio deal

January 12, 2010
      Comment
       Email
       Print
      Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo is hopeful of concluding a deal for Lanus forward Eduardo Salvio in the next few days.

Atletico are looking to make the highly-rated Argentinian their second - and possibly final - signing of the January transfer window having last week brought in midfielder Tiago on loan from Juventus for the remainder of the season.

Reports in Spain suggest the 19-year-old Salvio could cost Atletico in the region of €8million.

Cerezo said: ``I hope that Salvio will be the next reinforcement. The negotiations are going well and I hope that his signing can be finalised in the coming days.

``With the arrival of Tiago and Salvio, in principle the winter market will be closed for us. I think that both players can contribute goals, in addition to those already in the squad.''

Portugal international Tiago had due to be presented on Monday but has had to remain in Turin due to bad weather.

KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,186 posts | 528 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #537: Jan 12, 2010 07:38:27 pm
      Is it just me or is Maxi taking too long to come to Anfield??
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #538: Jan 12, 2010 07:54:22 pm
      Is it just me or is Maxi taking too long to come to Anfield??

Don't worry about it they were always slow cumbersome cars.

Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #539: Jan 12, 2010 08:13:59 pm
      SSN Breaking News!

Maxi Rodriguez unveiled!!

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #540: Jan 12, 2010 08:24:10 pm
      ^^

Smartarse, i got all excited for a second there.
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #541: Jan 12, 2010 08:58:34 pm
      ^^
      Me too, until I scrolled down :(
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #542: Jan 12, 2010 09:02:59 pm
      sh*t   
      -got me there  ;D
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,387 posts | 1542 
      Reply #543: Jan 12, 2010 09:30:37 pm
      Been there a while as well, looking at that beard. xxxxx:action-smiley-065: or was  it santa without his hat?
      I live near Bath and I am going to borrow me ma's bus pass and travell accross counties on local buses, all  the way to Anfield. I reakon it might take about a week and I'll still be there before Maxi !
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #544: Jan 12, 2010 10:40:04 pm
      SSN Breaking News!

Maxi Rodriguez unveiled!!

You basket! Had me F***ing going there Ross!  :mad:
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #545: Jan 12, 2010 10:47:12 pm
      'Bout time I had my turn!!

:D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #546: Jan 12, 2010 10:49:51 pm

:D Well played, i'll give you that.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,186 posts | 528 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #547: Jan 12, 2010 11:53:15 pm
      Don't worry about it they were always slow cumbersome cars.

Well I guess that the delay is probably because of all that snow you have in England  ;) And I don't think that nowadays footballers drive this mate, but anyhow just read in the mirror that he is expected tomorrow to have his medical tests done, so I'm guessing that after that it'll be just a mater of time   
      atleticodemadrid
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #548: Jan 13, 2010 12:29:39 am
      Hello, I am writing from Spain and I'm from Atletico Madrid and Liverpool fan after that chips to our idol Fernando Torres, wanted to inform you of maxi rodriguez. Maxi is a very good player, plays on the right wing and is very arrival of midfielder can also play at Atletico this season has not played well is a player with good ball-striking but slow when running in the atletico was our captain last year, but a controversy that occurred stop being captain, before the chips to Torres, Aguero and Maxi towers were our best players two years ago, maxi Simao, Aguero and Forlan was also our best players, but this year was playing fatal maxi, after his knee injury for Argentina in a friendly against Catalonia, I stop being the maxi rodriguez that promised to be the best right end of the world after the lesion is playing badly, the true that the transfer is very good for liverpool, I'm glad you fernando maxi gamble with my idol since childhood, and fernando hopefully someday return to Atletico in Spain we are looking forward to that dream, lots of luck to win the league and liverpool , y gracias por todo, un abrazo
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #549: Jan 13, 2010 12:32:12 am
      Welcome to the forum, mate. Thankyou for the wishes. Good luck to Atletico, also. We're 2 great clubs having a tough time.

In your opinion, do you think he can find some of his good form and ability with a bit of game time and faith in him as a player?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #550: Jan 13, 2010 01:53:53 am
      Thanks for your comments atleticodemadrid.

Good to hear that he was such an influential player but obviously we hope his injury problems are behind us.

We're not soft, we know that Atletico wouldn't let a player go for very little if they didn't have concerns. Sometimes a change can do wonders for a player. That's what we're all hoping. 

It's a sorry situation where a £1.5M signing raises so much hope for Liverpool Football Club.
      atleticodemadrid
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #551: Jan 13, 2010 02:33:19 am
      Thanks for your comments atleticodemadrid.

Good to hear that he was such an influential player but obviously we hope his injury problems are behind us.

We're not soft, we know that Atletico wouldn't let a player go for very little if they didn't have concerns. Sometimes a change can do wonders for a player. That's what we're all hoping. 

It's a sorry situation where a £1.5M signing raises so much hope for Liverpool Football Club.

Maxi is a very good player. The athletic sold him because he needs money and also because this year out of contract and the club was not going to renew his position because there is a better player than this year, the athlete needs that 1.5 million euros to pay the signing of Salvio, we have a huge debt of 230 million, so we also had to sell towers, our president did not want to sell the club but the fans want that millionaire Manchester City or Chelsea buy our club and pay the debt and well able to support and sign our stars to other stars, but do not worry if you have questions about maxi because towers are very well understood and in Spain is a very valuable player, and you can bring a lot but many good afternoons at Anfield, has a glued down very good, I've seen a maxi video collection on your site and it was touching, in Spain we called the "beast" maxi because they fight everything reminds me Kuijt, with minutes and patience to fit in your league, could be very good, and Rafa Benitez is going to put a lot of games because when I coached rafa benitez valencia cf, wanted to sign maxi
      Welcome to the forum, mate. Thankyou for the wishes. Good luck to Atletico, also. We're 2 great clubs having a tough time.

In your opinion, do you think he can find some of his good form and ability with a bit of game time and faith in him as a player?

Maxi is a typical player who easily won its fans because a lot of struggle, gives very good passes to the forwards, pulling the errors very well, and the answer to your question is: yes, with minutes will be lethal to its rivals towers in Spain to very good match, Mascherano also knows very well the selection, echo you have a very good signing, cheap and good and not afraid to whether it is good or bad, because it is good

Quick Reply