Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 9th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D1 L0

Nando asks for funds!

Read 3032 times
      gerrardinho
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Re: Nando asks for funds!
      Reply #23: Jan 14, 2010 09:46:07 pm
      his right! but is it going to make any difference!!!????
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #24: Jan 14, 2010 09:59:17 pm
      There hasn't been a day gone that Fernando Torres hasn't gone up in my estimation.

Everything he says makes me think more of him. He's completely right. 100%.

Stump up, or we'll F***ing force you out you cu*ts.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #25: Jan 14, 2010 10:15:51 pm
      Takes something when even our star player asks the question of Hansel and Gretel.

Nando.
      Dont forget.
      Purslow says we have a Player Account FFS.
      We can have the Babel money.

Thats nice isnt it.

You can tell us all   Georgy Boy   what youv'e done with the Montreal Canadians money.

Now then. Where is that $ 500,000,000 you got last June ?  (Five Hundred Million!)

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Life/Molson+brothers+Habs+500M/1717280/story.html

Oh Yes.  In the Caymans not Liverpool 4.

c**t

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #26: Jan 14, 2010 10:17:24 pm
      I swear his mum must have fu**ed a scouser. He really is one of us!

Is right though, and when a player is coming out and saying it like that you know its bad. To me though im hoping thats a sign he won't leave, as he says something about 'not selling good players for money' so hopefully a sign of his commitment.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,218 posts | 1646 
      Reply #27: Jan 14, 2010 10:32:48 pm
      Is right Nando, while the rest of our players are to afraid to come out and speak against the owners, he says exactly what we all think. I also seem to remember Pepe coming out with something similar recently. This is the kind of stuff that a real leader comes out with, a man who cares about the club 100% and thinking of only helping the team claw back some respect.

Top man, if Stevie carrys on like he is, then Nando should be made captain, would be a controversial decision, but this man has displayed everything a captain should.
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Reply #28: Jan 14, 2010 11:20:11 pm
      Is my hero and is on par with God in my opinion a true legend and future captain of Liverpool...
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #29: Jan 14, 2010 11:20:57 pm
      Too bloody right Nando.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #30: Jan 14, 2010 11:24:14 pm
      There hasn't been a day gone that Fernando Torres hasn't gone up in my estimation.

Everything he says makes me think more of him. He's completely right. 100%.

Stump up, or we'll f**king force you out you cu*ts.

I love how that post is sane. Until the last sentence. Brilliant. And I fully agree!
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,405 posts | 191 
      Reply #31: Jan 14, 2010 11:51:17 pm
      Gotta love this guy, he knows what is goin on.
      He has called out our owners publicly, that is a extremly gutsy move.

Now to play devils advocate :
      Lets say :
      We dont qualify for Champions League next year..
      We fail in Europa Cup
      or even god forbid , we done even qualify for Europe at all next season ,uuuuugh

What happens next?

The club would stand to lose out on alot of money. Money that was already spoken for with salaries and such.

Do you think our owners will realize you have to spend to win and open their pocketbook and give Rafa 60-80 million to rebuild the club?
      I really don't, unfortunatly.

Or even worse , this summer some club offers 75 mil for Torres and dumb and dumber take it. "To offset our lack of revenue from last(this) season"
      As horrible as that sounds , that is a more likley scenario.

Thanks,  Nando for puttin these dopes on the spot. Spend or get the F**k out!

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #32: Jan 15, 2010 12:27:56 am
      Once again he is 100% right. Sounds as though he is starting to get pissed off as much as Rafa with the owners.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #33: Jan 15, 2010 12:40:27 am
      Gotta love this guy, he knows what is goin on.
      He has called out our owners publicly, that is a extremly gutsy move.

Now to play devils advocate :
      Lets say :
      We dont qualify for Champions League next year..
      We fail in Europa Cup
      or even god forbid , we done even qualify for Europe at all next season ,uuuuugh

What happens next?

The club would stand to lose out on alot of money. Money that was already spoken for with salaries and such.

Do you think our owners will realize you have to spend to win and open their pocketbook and give Rafa 60-80 million to rebuild the club?
      I really don't, unfortunatly.

Or even worse , this summer some club offers 75 mil for Torres and dumb and dumber take it. "To offset our lack of revenue from last(this) season"
      As horrible as that sounds , that is a more likley scenario.

Thanks,  Nando for puttin these dopes on the spot. Spend or get the f**k out!

You're from New Jersey, aren't ya? ;)
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,405 posts | 191 
      Reply #34: Jan 15, 2010 01:02:09 am
      You're from New Jersey, aren't ya? ;)

Close, New York
      how could ya tell ;)
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #35: Jan 15, 2010 01:07:03 am
      For a man, a top man at that, who comes from Spain and his primary language is Spanish; he explicitly displayed some incisive English there. Let's hope that H&G ears are waxed and cleaned from all their spas and tanneries and that they listen.

It might sound harsh Nando saying that his team mates are not up to scratch. But at this moment in time we cannot afford to be soft  in these matters. Some of our players are just not cutting it. Nando seems to have the right pair of shoes to give them the kick up the arse. His appointment to the captaincy would be a welcomed one, likewise Pepe.

Great stuff over all anywhere from even 10mill would be a delight. I doubt we would get that much especially at this interval, especially after Hicks talking about the poor quality of players that are found in January. Hicks talks a lot. He should be responding any time soon to this.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #36: Jan 15, 2010 01:10:18 am
      Exactly Nando, why can't everyone show the same pashion he has ffs
      weshall_kop
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 300 posts | 13 
      Reply #37: Jan 15, 2010 03:45:02 am
      He's got some balls people. When your star performer says some thing then I think you should listen. But I think this remark by him now has to do some thing with his injury. He knows that in his absence the club could struggle.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #38: Jan 15, 2010 03:59:27 am
      If Nando said that then he's only saying what a lot of you have been saying for the past two years.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #39: Jan 15, 2010 10:57:15 am
      He's so bloody right! If more players come out and pressurise the owners publicly, they would have to give us the funds or sell up, at least that's what we'd like to happen.   
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Reply #40: Jan 15, 2010 11:03:22 am
      Why hasn't 'Sir Gerrard' come out and said anything that nando had the balls to say.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #41: Jan 15, 2010 11:03:31 am
      I can't help but love Nando. He just says it like it is. Well in mate! :)
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #42: Jan 15, 2010 11:28:30 am
      Well said Nando. It's been said ever since H & G revealled their true identities as schemeing liars. It's refreshing that it has now come from one of our top players. Even though the remainder of the squad will all be looking at each other wondering which ones the comments were directed at. Could cause some unrest   in the dressing room. Good thing or bad? will have to wait for the fallout on that one.    As for Hicks saying, "January is a bad time to find top quality players available." READ  "WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY MONEY"   I looked on the websites of Hicks Holdings and Hicks Sports Group last night, I was trying to find some in roads into the set up, to post messages about the devestation trhey have caused here, only to fnd that there are 40 financial instituions plus many additional creditors owed a total, in excess of $ 550 MILL.  Agreed re payment deals are in default and all the creditors are concerned about future payments. Now that's reasuring I think you'll agree. My Arse.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #43: Jan 15, 2010 12:10:10 pm
      in my opinion Spanish people are generally more direct and say it how it is..

Good on you Torres.

Quick Reply