Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Nando eyes Eastlands Return

Read 2770 times
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Re: Nando eyes Eastlands Return
      Reply #23: Feb 14, 2010 08:37:32 am
      I hope he is fit to play cause he can score out of nothing, and we might not get that many chances. Wouldn't risk him for full match though, maybe bring him on at half time. With their games in hand this over us this is a must win game. Fingers crossed!!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #24: Feb 14, 2010 10:35:58 pm
      If Nando is fit enough to train flat out, he will want to play. Only thing is, you will only get match fit by playing matches. That's the only way to find out if old injuries hold out too. Only Nando can say for sure. Just hope he's sensible enough, to not let his heart rule his head.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #25: Feb 14, 2010 10:48:07 pm
      If Nando is back and running, Rafa could stick him on the bench, just in case we need a goal in the last 20 mins.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #26: Feb 15, 2010 04:23:04 pm
      Obviously, IF fit, it could never be a bad thing having Nando back. I just hope that with the team working so hard lately, we don't revert back to 'hoofing' it to him at the first opportunity.
      yesh95
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #27: Feb 16, 2010 12:00:44 pm
      Wish he was fit to play against manc, especially with liverpool lacking strikers, but no point playing him when he is not 100% fit just to see him so back to the treatment room again.Ngog will be no good against city defenders. I hope kuyt plays as lone stiker, maxi on the right and reira on the left.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #28: Feb 16, 2010 04:41:40 pm
      I miss Torres!!

Some missed shots on goal by Ngog- I cant help but think Torres would have buried that!
      Dont think we will see him before March though- i would rather fully fit or nothing atall- we are doing ok without him- Kuyt has stepped up!
      predSJUUUUK
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts |
      Reply #29: Feb 16, 2010 04:44:36 pm
      God I miss him!

I hope he comes back and is unhampered, all-guns blazing until the end of the season.

The greatest striker in the world.

Spot on really, we need him for City really it's gonna be an important match!

Quick Reply