Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Djbril Cisse - History Or Unfinished Business?

Read 832 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Djbril Cisse - History Or Unfinished Business?
      May 18, 2007 11:29:00 am
      I know that this is talked about till the cows come home but what do you fans think will happen to Djbril Cisse?

I think that the lad deserves another chance, even though him and Rafa dont seem to get on. He scored a lot of goals from the right wing, where Rafa liked him to play so surely he could score more from his natural up front position. Since his two horrific leg breaks he hasnt been the same player, but i know along with many other people that he has hidden talent and he deserves a second shot, even if it is as back up! I think he has it in him, so i think we should give him until the January transfer window and if he impresses keep him, if not sell him!

What do you all think?

YNWA
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Djbril Cisse - History Or Unfinished Business?
      Reply #1: May 18, 2007 11:47:10 am
      I know that this is talked about till the cows come home but what do you fans think will happen to Djbril Cisse?

You said it all with that first line. Forum rules - only start a new topic if there's not one already running on the subject.

Topic locked.

Quick Reply