Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Unique forum raffle.

Read 7916 times
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,280 posts | 803 
      Re: Unique forum raffle.
      Reply #46: Aug 31, 2011 10:20:04 am
      I'd be up for it Daz, would buy a few tickets if they were a tenner or even £20. Although I'm for holidays on Sunday, and skint. So if you could drag it out to payday it would be appreciated.   :laugh:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #47: Aug 31, 2011 10:42:41 am
      Welcome back Daz, try and stick around eh?

I'll not be back mate until this moderation level has gone, as my posts get scrutined before they get posted so Can't really enjoy the forum as such as by the time I've replied to some one chances are the conversation has already moved on and plus the way I post, it would be a full time job for the mod team.

Just thought I'd stick the one post in here and when this moderation level has gone, it should give me an idea of whther or not its feasible to go ahead with this.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #48: Aug 31, 2011 01:47:24 pm
      I wish you luck with the raffle Daz but because of geographical issues I could not buy a ticket,cheers.
      Of course you could Billy see REPS post at the bottom of page 1  :f_tongueincheek:

Put me down for two tickets as a minimum Daz !
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #49: Sep 08, 2011 12:40:20 pm
      I'd have a ticket I reckon!
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #50: Sep 08, 2011 12:47:05 pm
      Good idea, I'd be interested in a ticket or two.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #51: Sep 16, 2011 07:31:28 pm
      Now your back in the realms of 'live action' posting Daz what's going on with this?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #52: Sep 16, 2011 07:43:33 pm
      Well mate there doesn't seem to be much interest, certainly not enough to warrant Raffling a car that retails at £2500.00 anyway so I don't really know.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #53: Sep 16, 2011 09:35:04 pm
      Well mate there doesn't seem to be much interest, certainly not enough to warrant Raffling a car that retails at £2500.00 anyway so I don't really know.

Maybe it's a bit out of the way, is there any way to highlight it a bit more to all & sundry?

Quick Reply