Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Liverpool vs. Everton 06.02.10 K.O 12.45

Read 11221 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Re: Liverpool vs. Everton 06.02.10 K.O 12.45
      Reply #46: Feb 03, 2010 11:20:47 pm
      jd i was a liverpool fan before you were born.so do not patronise me.

Says the gers fan!!

shaunchef
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 746 posts | 11 
      • JFT96 YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #47: Feb 04, 2010 01:09:48 am
      I don't think people complain it is 'impossible' to get tickets.  If you have the credits, as you clearly have, then the process has been simplified hugely.  I've been to 6 home games and 1 away game this season and do not even have the opportunity to be able to ring for tickets today.

They should have let fans who bothered to turn up for the Reading game get first shout on this.

The fans that went to the Reading game should get a free ticket
      jack
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 298 posts |
      Reply #48: Feb 06, 2010 07:59:07 pm
      Absolutly made up about the result today and I no I was so lucky to be there today,however I was sat in the main stand block mw with a normal ticket.I got to my seat and one of the posts was directly in front of me and I couldn't see the anny road goal. I was pissed off and couldn't believe they sell that as a normal seat and not a restricted view. To top it off I had some foreigner tap me on the shoulder pointing the kop and he said "is that the kop that's quite famous isn't it" I didn't even answer the tw*t. How do idiots get these tickets over true fans really deserve them?
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #49: Feb 06, 2010 08:10:48 pm
      Absolutly made up about the result today and I no I was so lucky to be there today,however I was sat in the main stand block mw with a normal ticket.I got to my seat and one of the posts was directly in front of me and I couldn't see the anny road goal. I was pissed off and couldn't believe they sell that as a normal seat and not a restricted view. To top it off I had some foreigner tap me on the shoulder pointing the kop and he said "is that the kop that's quite famous isn't it" I didn't even answer the tw*t. How do idiots get these tickets over true fans really deserve them?
      I was in the kop today
       I sat in the main stand once and them posts do me head so Ive never sat in that stand since. Ive looked at the seating plan on the website and some parts aint that bad
      « Last Edit: Feb 06, 2010 08:16:18 pm by james08kop »

Quick Reply