Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 11th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (A.C. Milan)

Read 15600 times
      tez
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Re: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (A.C. Milan)
      Reply #46: Jan 23, 2010 01:26:46 pm
      that looks a mouthwatering line-up ... and probably our best  ;)

Not a fan of Huntelaar. But, wouldn't mind us getting him on loan. If we set the team around him till Torres is back, he will be kickass.  

-----------------Huntelaar-----------------  

Yossi-----Gerrard-----Aquilani-----Maxi  

----------------Mascherano---------------  

Fabio------Agger-------Carra-------Glen  

---------------------Pepe--------------------  

This team has abundance of creativity in it. So, a finisher like Hunter would just be fine in this formation.  

But if we include Dirk in it, then the whole team would become average because we would then have three players in our front six, who aren't good on the ball.
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #47: Jan 23, 2010 01:28:06 pm
      I doubt we'll get him.
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #48: Jan 23, 2010 02:56:14 pm
      i agree m8 cant see it happening my self,love it 2 tho :mad:
      This-Is-Anfield
      • Forum Youth Player

• 10 posts |
      Reply #49: Jan 23, 2010 04:27:42 pm
      i would like to see him at L,Pool i must admit, but cant see it also :O
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #50: Jan 24, 2010 12:31:31 am
      F**k sake. If he goes to Everton i will be pissed off.
      gironda
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts | -1 
      Reply #51: Jan 24, 2010 02:09:27 am
      He'd never succeed here...

Huntelaar is a confidence player, and he needs a run of games to do well. His time at Real Madrid shows this.

Unless he dons a Kuyt or Lucas mask, he won't get the run of games or the confidence he needs from Rafa.
      KOPMKD
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 129 posts |
      Reply #52: Jan 24, 2010 02:41:35 am
      The most overrated player in last couple of years!I've seen him in live games for Holland and Real..he's poor.Not enough strength,not enough pace,not enough quality to wear the red shirt!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,908 posts | 6831 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #53: Jan 24, 2010 05:31:45 am
      Fingers crossed on this one, would love to see him come to Anfield.

I think Babel would actually agree to this move as well as compared to some of the other clubs we've been reported to want to fob him off too.

This could be a winner all round for us.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #54: Jan 24, 2010 06:51:48 am
      Liverpool are leading the chase for Klass-Jan Huntelaar.
      - Milannews.it

you call call it their version of the Echo, ie, unofficial mouthpiece.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #55: Jan 24, 2010 12:32:04 pm
      Good stuff.

Hopefully more on that soon!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #56: Jan 24, 2010 12:47:43 pm
      Klass ;)
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #57: Jan 24, 2010 02:00:48 pm
      I dont really understand the negativity around this one. We are desperate for another striker and there doesnt seem to much options out there this time of year. Huntelaar on laon like i previously posted doesnt really seem a risk to me. He has a good record and if it doesnt work out then we dont keep him but if it does it could be the master stroke we are needing.

Hope this one can happen, would prefer Jan Klass to Jones any day of the week.
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Reply #58: Jan 24, 2010 06:40:51 pm
      I dont really understand the negativity around this one. We are desperate for another striker and there doesnt seem to much options out there this time of year. Huntelaar on laon like I previously posted doesnt really seem a risk to me. He has a good record and if it doesnt work out then we dont keep him but if it does it could be the master stroke we are needing.

Hope this one can happen, would prefer Jan Klass to Jones any day of the week.

couldnt agree more mate.. tick tock goes the transfer window clock!
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #59: Jan 24, 2010 11:08:50 pm
      im a red, my brother is everton. hunterlaar is going to everton. deal is almost done. what a shame such a class player goes to such a sh*t club. a real shame. :f_wah: we should get him. we deserve it
      Podge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,095 posts | 14 
      Reply #60: Jan 24, 2010 11:58:30 pm
      im a red, my brother is everton. hunterlaar is going to everton. deal is almost done. what a shame such a class player goes to such a sh*t club. a real shame. :f_wah: we should get him. we deserve it

Any sources mate??
      Anyways if its true then Huntelaar is not the player I thought he was and if he's happy to piss the rest of his career away with the bitters instead of stepping up and playing with the big boys then they're more than welcome to him.
      Evo
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #61: Jan 25, 2010 12:26:22 am
      I've just found this mate..

Everton come in for AC Milan’s Huntelaar
      Everton boss "The Chosen One" is expected to make a play for AC Milan striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

The Toffees manager admits he needs another striker at Goodison Park and believes the Dutchman would be a great acquisition if he was available.

"If Huntelaar is available I would be interested,” Moyes said.

"I think we are lacking firepower at this time. We are creating a lot of chances but not finishing games off like I think we should."

Doubts persist over the fitness of Yakubu and with Jo being sent back to Manchester City via Galatasaray, Moyes needs somebody to help out Louis Saha up front.

http://www.e-soccer.com/news/news_f.aspx?CategoryID=451
      Podge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,095 posts | 14 
      Reply #62: Jan 25, 2010 12:35:28 am
      Cheers Evo! Can't believe that that sentence is there
      "If Huntelaar is available I would be interested,” Moyes said.

Its Everton for F**k sake!! Can't see Huntelaar settling for them though surely!
      Evo
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #63: Jan 25, 2010 12:43:52 am
      Hope not. Watched abit of the Inter v Milan game and he seemed a decent player.
      Caused a few problems for Milan. Personally I like the look Marouane Chamakh though :)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #64: Jan 25, 2010 02:18:35 am
      Cheers Evo! Can't believe that that sentence is there
      Its Everton for f**k sake!! Can't see Huntelaar settling for them though surely!
      I can to be honest, though I hope not. He's just looking for a 6 months loan deal, not a permanent one. He hasn't played regularly for quite a while, he wants to play regularly again and secure his position in the dutch national team for the world cup this summer, especially now v Nistelrooy also moved to HSV and is trying to do the same. After having aimed high with Real and Milan he's quite likely to now aim a bit lower and make a safer bet regarding playing time. That and his old Ajax teammate, Heitinga, is currently at Everton too.
      « Last Edit: Jan 25, 2010 02:25:31 am by Dexter »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #65: Jan 25, 2010 03:56:00 am
      I can to be honest, though I hope not. He's just looking for a 6 months loan deal, not a permanent one. He hasn't played regularly for quite a while, he wants to play regularly again and secure his position in the dutch national team for the world cup this summer, especially now v Nistelrooy also moved to HSV and is trying to do the same. After having aimed high with Real and Milan he's quite likely to now aim a bit lower and make a safer bet regarding playing time. That and his old Ajax teammate, Heitinga, is currently at Everton too.

But his old Ajax teammate Babel is here :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #66: Jan 25, 2010 11:52:37 am
      Everton enter race with Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal to sign Dutch forward Klass Jan Huntelaar

EvertonFCAreShiteDaftLad

Everton are exploring ways of matching Klaas Jan Huntelaar's wages in the face of competition from Tottenham for the AC Milan striker.

The Dutchman, who is available on loan and also interesting Arsenal and Liverpool, is on around £65,000 a week.

Huntelaar, who has started just four Serie A games this season, has expressed his desire to leave Milan on a short-term deal because he fears for his Holland place in the run-up to the World Cup.

And after seeing Everton beaten 2-1 by Birmingham in the FA Cup fourth round, Moyes said: 'If Huntelaar is available I would be interested.

'I think we are lacking firepower at this time. We are creating a lot of chances but not finishing games off like I think we should.'

Meanwhile Bayern Munich have expressed an interest in signing Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar in the summer. The South African has yet to re-negotiate his contract and has 18 months left.

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #67: Jan 25, 2010 11:56:30 am
      But his old Ajax teammate Babel is here :D

I bet that dickhead babel has spoke to him and said don't go to Liverpool go to Everton.  :roll:
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #68: Jan 25, 2010 12:17:36 pm
      Don't see any clubs in Spain or Italy looking for him think people are judging him on his name rather than actually watching him in the last 2 years He has gone backwards in this time and if he goes to Everton it is because he is not confident of getting his game with any of the other clubs.

Quick Reply