Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Ryan Babel (Sunderland [Loan])

Read 3899 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Ryan Babel (Sunderland [Loan])
      Reply #23: Jan 30, 2010 01:24:37 am
      Well Rafa said he ain't going nowhere.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #24: Jan 30, 2010 10:34:13 am
      Get your fat head your of your arse, Brucie.

Why would we loan him?
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #25: Jan 30, 2010 10:52:12 am
      Well Rafa said he ain't going nowhere.

That seems to be what'll happen. No sell.
      But I'm pretty sure that the time between now and the summer transfer window rafa will make the decision whether he'll be staying for a while longer or leaving for good.
      Ideally if he did go out on loan, he'd have a blinder of a season at whoever he played for and we'd be able to ask for a bit of money for him when they wanted to permanently sign him.

If he did get sold before the transfer window closes, who would we be able to buy with the money? It would just seep into the club and go towards helping debt.
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #26: Jan 30, 2010 12:30:31 pm
      That seems to be what'll happen. No sell.
      But I'm pretty sure that the time between now and the summer transfer window rafa will make the decision whether he'll be staying for a while longer or leaving for good.
      Ideally if he did go out on loan, he'd have a blinder of a season at whoever he played for and we'd be able to ask for a bit of money for him when they wanted to permanently sign him.

If he did get sold before the transfer window closes, who would we be able to buy with the money? It would just seep into the club and go towards helping debt.

From the times says he won't sell babel
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,278 posts | 931 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #27: Jan 30, 2010 04:50:15 pm
      What the f*** has Babel got to do to get bombed out. FFS rafa get a grip, he sh*t on Alonso for not traveling to an away game when his wife was about to give birth. This guy don't deserve a red shirt and rafa is doing nothing about this get shut and now
      flafson
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 497 posts |
      Reply #28: Jan 30, 2010 11:36:50 pm
      I honestly don't understand why Babel would want to stay here. He's not playing and everyone hates him, if i was Rafa the only reason i'd let him play so that someone might bid on him.
      leeboy30
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,409 posts | 64 
      Reply #29: Jan 31, 2010 12:53:13 pm
      Have to agree just cant see what the point is in keeping him here for the rest of the season. He cant get in the team with 3 major injuries and 2 attacking players sold. Lets at least loan him or get money but keeping him is just some kind of petulent revenge or something. Really baffled by this one have to say.

Quick Reply