Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

John Terry - scumbag

Read 28400 times
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Re: John Terry - scumbag.......
      Reply #23: Jan 30, 2010 05:58:39 pm
      Just a disgrace that kids are invoved feel sorry for Wayne no one deserves that.. JT should stand down of captaincy with England and Stevie should fill in... How are the players gonna trust him now the sleaze...
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #24: Jan 30, 2010 06:08:32 pm
      Vanessa Peroncel

Toni Poole

Yeah, we'll let you away with this one John.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #25: Jan 30, 2010 06:25:14 pm
      Definitely should lose the England captaincy, nothing other than a F***ing pr**k.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #26: Jan 30, 2010 06:27:55 pm
      Haha, I cant blame him...

BUT I fully support all the non stop abuse hes going to get over the next few months :D Chelsea scumbag. Cant stand cheaters. F***ing scum.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,297 posts | 2841 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #27: Jan 30, 2010 06:37:11 pm
      Well f**k what any one thinks...but if I was in the same position and had the chance to knock her hip out, I'm afraid I'd have made the same decision as Terry. ;D

Well dont get married and have kids. Not rocket science. You wanna f**k everything that has 2 tits 2 holes a heartbeat stay single. Dont pledge your life to somebody and have kids with them!!

N:B Not a pop at Redlfcblood  :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: Jan 30, 2010 06:42:34 pm
      Well dont get married and have kids. Not rocket science. You wanna f**k everything that has 2 tits 2 holes a heartbeat stay single. Dont pledge your life to somebody and have kids with them!!

N:B Not a pop at Redlfcblood  :D

Pmsl ...I have a missus and a kid, (not Married), but if she was sitting on my face peddling my ears, I'd find it hard to say no :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #29: Jan 30, 2010 06:44:06 pm

Pmsl ...I have a missus and a kid, (not Married), but if she was sitting on my face peddling my ears, I'd find it hard to say no :)

That explains why i always thought you were cocky  :lmao:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Jan 30, 2010 06:50:36 pm
      That explains why i always thought you were cocky  :lmao:

You been watching me in the showers again eh Keith ?, remember the injunction  :mixed-smiley-009: :mf_bobby: :f_bluelight:
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #31: Jan 30, 2010 06:55:20 pm

Is it just me or could you be forgiven for thinking that JT and his missus could be brother and sister?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #32: Jan 30, 2010 06:57:37 pm
      You been watching me in the showers again eh Keith ?, remember the injunction  :mixed-smiley-009: :mf_bobby: :f_bluelight:

:couch:  :lmao:
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #33: Jan 30, 2010 09:21:42 pm
      Wayne  bridge sent his missus a replica of his c**k made from Cadburys chocolate.
      She said that she prefers Terrys  :lmao:
      :lmao: :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,258 posts | 8581 
      Reply #34: Jan 30, 2010 11:32:23 pm

Terry: "Wayne, you know that bird you're seeing.................. ......."
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,297 posts | 2841 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #35: Jan 30, 2010 11:43:50 pm

Terry: "Wayne, you know that bird you're seeing.................. ......."

"John hows your ma?"
      MsGerrard
      Reply #36: Jan 31, 2010 12:33:22 am
      Well his brains are obviously in his trousers....the dick  :f_steam:

Mind you, why any woman would want to get within a mile of that cockney tosser is beyond me, the population would die out if he was the last man on earth, hate him intensely, arrogant b***ard.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #37: Jan 31, 2010 01:51:52 am
      It's believed Terry's wife is distraught, but no one is taking this harder than his son...er, daughter...er...

niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #38: Jan 31, 2010 03:32:40 am
      Vanessa Peroncel

Toni Poole

Yeah, we'll let you away with this one John.

You boys are terrible  ! I'm sure Miss Poole must be devastated especially when she had 2 of his kids and that lady has had a kid ! And I feel for Wayne Bridge too ! If there's anything that disgusts me it's cheating if there anything that disgust me even more it's married people with kids cheating .

That woman is a downright french ho !

John Terry = douchebag
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #39: Jan 31, 2010 11:55:57 am
      Sorry Keith but I'm using that one!
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #40: Jan 31, 2010 04:36:53 pm
      He wont listen, scored away  again yesterday :f_whistle:
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #41: Jan 31, 2010 05:44:00 pm
      Wonder if we'll see all 4 of them on Jeremy Kyle doing paternity tests.

Don't be silly it will be trisha
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #42: Feb 01, 2010 08:05:06 am
      JOHN TERRY READY TO QUIT AS ENGLAND CAPTAIN

The Arse Rag Known  As The Daily Star

JOHN Terry is on the verge of quitting as England captain.

Terry spent the weekend considering his future after lurid details of his affair with Wayne Bridge’s ex-girlfriend came to light.

The Chelsea defender will speak with England coach Fabio Capello and FA  officials today to discover their thoughts on the latest off-field problem to engulf him.

However, Starsport understands he is close to giving up the job he treasures most in an effort to save squad morale ahead of the World Cup this summer. And that  resignation could even come as early as today, as the pressure for him to be sacked continues to grow.

Terry values being captain of his country more than anything else, but he  recognises that his actions could have potentially damaged the unity within the national squad.

Capello had been keen to wait to discover the depth of resentment within the rest of the England set-up before making a decision.

However, there is a growing feeling that the  Italian cannot allow the topic to dominate headlines for the five weeks leading up to England’s next match against Egypt in March.

The England coach alone is the one with the power to sack his  captain, but Terry is aware he could save Capello such a tough decision by falling on his sword.

While his Chelsea team-mates showed their support for Terry after he scored the winner against Burnley on Saturday, there are  players at other clubs who do not share the same feeling.

It is understood others in the England squad have contacted former Blues left-back Bridge to offer their  support and voice disgust at Terry’s behaviour.

Manchester City players yesterday made their  feelings known, with several sporting ‘Team Bridge’ T-shirts under their kits in yesterday’s match against Portsmouth.

And stars at other Premier League club’s have admitted they have lost all respect for a  player who had once been viewed as a natural leader of men. Losing the support of fans is one thing, but it is the loss of  respect among his peers that worries both Terry and Capello most.

City star Bridge has already made it clear that as long as Terry remains in the England set-up, he doesn’t want to be  considered, even with a World Cup looming.

Capello wants a united squad when he travels to South Africa, but it is still  a tough call for him to make, which is why Terry is close to saving him the hassle by informing the FA that he can no longer remain in the role.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #43: Feb 01, 2010 08:11:43 am
      Bridge to have showdown England talks this week

The Arse Rag Known As The Mirror

Wayne Bridge will have showdown talks over his England future this week.

England boss Fabio Capello’s assistant Franco Baldini intends to talk to Bridge after details of John Terry’s affair with his former team-mate’s affair emerged.

England captain Terry is coming under increasing pressure to stand down after it was revealed he had an affair with Bridge’s former partner, Vanessa Perroncel.

Baldini and Capello want to discover Bridge’s state of mind and whether Terry’s affair could cause a rift in the dressing room, and the talks could go a long way to deciding whether the captain can carry on.

Bridge to have showdown England talks this week

Wayne Bridge will have showdown talks over his England future this week.

England boss Fabio Capello’s assistant Franco Baldini intends to talk to Bridge after details of John Terry’s affair with his former team-mate’s affair emerged.

England captain Terry is coming under increasing pressure to stand down after it was revealed he had an affair with Bridge’s former partner, Vanessa Perroncel.

Baldini and Capello want to discover Bridge’s state of mind and whether Terry’s affair could cause a rift in the dressing room, and the talks could go a long way to deciding whether the captain can carry on.

That is their biggest concern ahead of this summer’s World Cup finals as Bridge is widely expected to be England’s back-up left-back to Ashley Cole.

Capello is still in Italy recovering after a knee replacement operation but Baldini is in England and both are monitoring developments closely after more revelations about Terry’s affair emerged over the weekend.

They were a source of more embarrassment to the FA's top brass who want the captain to be a good role model, and there is pressure on Capello to remove Terry as captain.

But the FA insisted publicly yesterday that it would not make any comment and the matter and any decision over the captaincy was down to Capello.

Terry was last night boosted by Carlo Ancelotti's unflinching support as the Chelsea boss claimed: "I'm honoured and proud to manage him."

Ancelotti could not be more resolute in his backing for his captain in the wake of the sensational revelations about his affair with England colleague  Bridge's
      ex-partner.

The Italian insisted that everyone at Stamford Bridge was behind Terry and dismissed any suggestion that some players were upset by his conduct.

"John has his private life and he has to control his private life," he said. "I have to control my team. He is a player in my team. He is the captain of this team and I am honoured and very proud to manage John Terry.

"He's the captain and he will be the captain. The players have never lost trust in him.

"I think not only the players, but the management and everyone at the club support him and his family."

Ancelotti sees no reason to take Terry out of the firing line and says the England skipper will lead the Blues out at Hull tomorrow when he will be under intense scrutiny again.

He insists it is business as usual at Chelsea and feels he does not need to speak to Terry about what has happened.

Ancelotti knows how vital Terry is to Chelsea's pursuit of honours and hailed his late winner at Burnley as "the most important goal of the season".

"He will play on Tuesday at Hull," he said. "He's a fantastic player. Every game he plays, he plays very well for us.

"You saw that against Burnley. It was a difficult game, even more difficult in the second half. He was very important and scored a very important goal for us.

"It was a fantastic goal, which maybe could be the most important goal of the season."

Manchester City left-back Bridge is said to be “in bits" over the affair between his ex-partner and one of his closest friends and it has divided players and opinion at England level.

But it is understood that the Chelsea players confronted Terry about the affair last Monday as details leaked out before the press injunction was lifted.

Terry is believed to have denied the affair at first to his team-mates but even now, while his team-mates say he is “out of order”, he still has the support of the Chelsea dressing room.

It could potentially be more of an issue at international level with Bridge considering his England future, although he is waiting to see how the dust settles in the next few days.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #44: Feb 01, 2010 09:23:38 am
      If I were Wayne Bridge the solution would be simple.

Next time City play Chelsea I would 2 foot the f**ker at the knee cap and take the ban.

The slut is fit but a mates bird that is an unwritten rule that should never be broken.

Anyone thought of a new song that can now be sung about him yet...?

Mind you SKY will turn the crowd volume down like they always do if the song is derogatory.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #45: Feb 01, 2010 10:15:15 am
      If I were Wayne Bridge the solution would be simple.

Next time City play Chelsea I would 2 foot the f**ker at the knee cap and take the ban.

The slut is fit but a mates bird that is an unwritten rule that should never be broken.

Anyone thought of a new song that can now be sung about him yet...?

Mind you SKY will turn the crowd volume down like they always do if the song is derogatory.

He's going to get some grief both on  the pitch and off it, bet strikers will use it to wind him up in games, I'd like to see him wandering off the pitch in tears like a broken man half way through all the remaining games due to the abuse, rather than be injured.

Quick Reply