Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

John Terry - scumbag

Read 28400 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,013 posts | 3953 
      Re: John Terry - scumbag.......
      Reply #92: Feb 03, 2010 12:38:05 pm
      Wait till the pr**k runs out at Stamford Bridge and the plastic chavs all give it "go on mar san" as is their way he may as well won the nobel peace prize in their eyes.

Edit: Shithead has refused to give up the England captaincy....he's a bigger c**t than anyone imagined.
      « Last Edit: Feb 03, 2010 06:30:34 pm by stuey »
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,703 posts | 894 
      Reply #93: Feb 04, 2010 01:19:33 am
      i just read that gal had 5 chelsea players, F***ing whore. i am not the biggest fan of bridge but he defiantly deserve better then this. poor guy will loose his wc place just because of that ugly tw*t.
      It cant get worse then this for the guy. every newspaper writing about love affairs of mother of his child.
      F**k terry, i hope bridge anal F**k his wife and upload the video on internet.
      F**k terry, F**k chelsea and F**k capello if he keeps terry as england captain. gerrard should be the captain.
      ps: my first gf kissed somebody behind my back and i got scarred for life, hope that bridge fella is alright.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #94: Feb 04, 2010 09:22:52 am
      If there is any justice in the world or Terry has any morals at all, he will be retired or retire from international football, Bridge is the innocent victim in this and has been punished enough with what has happened, why should he be punished further by losing his England place at the World Cup.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #95: Feb 04, 2010 09:27:59 am
      If there is any justice in the world or Terry has any morals at all, he will be retired or retire from international football, Bridge is the innocent victim in this and has been punished enough with what has happened, why should he be punished further by losing his England place at the World Cup.

Dead right, pal. Wayne Bridge is already going through a difficult time and why should his place in the England squad be lost when he's the one who did not do anything.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,657 posts | 6951 
      Reply #96: Feb 04, 2010 01:34:46 pm
      At least we know why John Terry turned down the big summer move to Man City.

Bet you he was gutted with all that money that was on offer.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #97: Feb 04, 2010 03:01:46 pm
      To the tune of Agadoo maybe? ;)

"I've got two two two, F**k my wife and then yours too"
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #98: Feb 04, 2010 04:29:29 pm
      Right.

Bridge and his wife/girlfriend split up in September, the 'affair' between JT & Bridges' EX started in October. 

John Terry is married.

Wayne Bridge has been split up with his trophy wag for a good few months.  So Wayne can shove his 'betrayal' & 'team bridge' up his arse.  And for all I care, I don't give a sh*t if he goes the World Cup because he'll never take Ashley Cole's position, he'll just be warming the bench.

Toni, Terry's wife, has been through this process before and took him back.

So here we are, JT running around with mate's ex's, & slotting them one, while his wife knows what he's like and how many time's he's done it.

John Terry shouldn't of been shagging around, but should he of been given a second chance or third after the amount of affairs he's had in the past?  He's probably blown his chance with his wife who happens to be his childhood sweetheart. Or maybe not, she'll probably take him back for the publicity that they've been loving the past week or so.

And on the contray.  I'd shag Bridge's EX as well.  Is right John Terry on that part anyway!  ;)
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #99: Feb 04, 2010 04:49:35 pm
      Terry : 'What a sh*te couple of years. Mum's a thief. Dad's a druggy. Been pulled up in the tabloids several times for my arrogant behavior and missed the decisive penalty in a Champions League final'

Bridge : ' Humph, Count yourself lucky mate.....I've just found out my missus has Aids'
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #100: Feb 04, 2010 06:51:02 pm

And on the contray.  I'd shag Bridge's EX as well.

I could say the same, but it wouldn't carry much weight as I'd F**k anything that moves and if it doesn't move I'll F**k it till it does.
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #101: Feb 04, 2010 07:09:46 pm
      I could say the same, but it wouldn't carry much weight as I'd f**k anything that moves and if it doesn't move I'll f**k it till it does.

'Tis a great philosophy to live by is it not? ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #102: Feb 04, 2010 07:10:45 pm
      'Tis a great philosophy to live by is it not? ;D

Yup but I'd never be caught dead with a necrophiliac :)
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #103: Feb 04, 2010 07:42:18 pm
      You know the saying."Let he who hath not played away"

:f_whistle: :f_whistle: :f_whistle:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8581 
      Reply #104: Feb 04, 2010 08:16:37 pm
      i just read that gal had 5 chelsea players, F***ing whore. i am not the biggest fan of bridge but he defiantly deserve better then this. poor guy will loose his wc place just because of that ugly tw*t.
      It cant get worse then this for the guy. every newspaper writing about love affairs of mother of his child.
      F**k terry, i hope bridge anal F**k his wife and upload the video on internet.
      F**k terry, F**k chelsea and F**k capello if he keeps terry as england captain. gerrard should be the captain.
      ps: my first gf kissed somebody behind my back and i got scarred for life, hope that bridge fella is alright.

She definitely has a thing for Kings Road cock!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #105: Feb 04, 2010 08:33:33 pm
      Bridge and his wife/girlfriend split up in September, the 'affair' between JT & Bridges' EX started in October.

Of course you were........ ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,041 posts | 2720 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: John Terry - scumbag
      Reply #106: Feb 05, 2010 07:34:09 am
      Fabio capello is expected to name Micah Richards as the new england captain this is based on the fact that this annoying person has no chance of shaggin anyone's bird.  :lmao:

===================================================================
      John Terry has done f**k all wrong.
      All coaching manuals state: If the full back leaves a hole,it's the centre backs job to fill it!   :f_whistle:
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #107: Feb 05, 2010 09:52:57 am
      Right.

Not sure that is true, think I read on here he was F***ing the slut while they were together.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8581 
      Reply #108: Feb 05, 2010 11:38:15 am
      Fabio capello is expected to name Micah Richards as the new england captain this is based on the fact that this annoying person has no chance of shaggin anyone's bird.  :lmao:

===================================================================
      John Terry has done f**k all wrong.
      All coaching manuals state: If the full back leaves a hole,it's the centre backs job to fill it!   :f_whistle:

Ha ha tell that to the bird he shagged on that vid that was doing the rounds 2 or 3 years back.

And I've already posted that joke in the John Terry joke thread in the arkles. Where Scousers lead and all that!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #109: Feb 05, 2010 11:46:26 am

:lmao:

Love that.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8581 
      Reply #110: Feb 05, 2010 01:12:11 pm
      Ha ha ha - just having a quick flick through yesterday's Mirror and found this:

Former Sheffield Wednesday player John Harkes was dropped from USA's 1998 World Cup squad because he was having an affair with team-mate Eric Wynalda's wife, it was revealed yesterday. Wynalda, who made the revelation on US TV, said: "There's a lot of similarities between what happened to us in '98 and whats happening to England."

YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #111: Feb 05, 2010 04:25:45 pm
      So you obviously never heard about his antics in a bar at Heathrow acting the tw*t in front of quite a few Americans the day of  9/11 then?
      No. I never heard about that. What happened?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8581 
      Reply #112: Feb 05, 2010 05:12:59 pm

He was very drunk with a couple of Chelsea players, acting like an abnoxious arsehole in front of some American families in a Heathrow bar, while they were quietly watching the scenes and obviously upset by what was happening on that day.

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #113: Feb 05, 2010 05:44:56 pm

2001: Chelsea players Terry, Frank Lampard, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jody Morris were accused of insensitive behaviour in front of American tourists at a Heathrow hotel on the day after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The players were each fined two weeks' wages by Chelsea.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8581 
      Reply #114: Feb 05, 2010 05:49:36 pm
      2001: Chelsea players Terry, Frank Lampard, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Jody Morris were accused of insensitive behaviour in front of American tourists at a Heathrow hotel on the day after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The players were each fined two weeks' wages by Chelsea.

I knew Terry, Lampard and Morris were involved, forgot about Gudjohnsen!

Quick Reply