Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

John Terry - scumbag

Read 28699 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: John Terry - scumbag.......
      Reply #69: Feb 01, 2010 03:08:26 pm
      A weeks wages  :o is that all she's worth  :f_whistle:

Plenty more fish sea in the sea Keith, I'm never short on offers, i just don't stray ;D ;)

Probably because I know she'd chop it off in my sleep if I did...I'd be "Bobbited"
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #70: Feb 01, 2010 03:10:11 pm
      <Insert John Terry Lego based joke here>
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #71: Feb 01, 2010 03:18:17 pm
      Terry might end up being linked with Tiger Woods as well. Such is their passion for sinful sex.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #72: Feb 02, 2010 12:09:11 am
      Nevermind Captaincy, I think he will be omitted from the world cup squad
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #73: Feb 02, 2010 02:56:23 am
      It's all on Capello to decide now.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #74: Feb 02, 2010 03:51:01 am
      I used to like John Terry.  I understand these guys, married or with girlfriends are constantly hit on by hotties looking to bang a athlete.  A lot of times they bang a groupie or some tramp from a club. It happens. I'm sure a lot of dudes on here had cheated on a girlfriend at one time or another.

But too be married with 2 children and then F**k a teammates girlfriend, then using some bullshit law to try and cover it up is a real sign of his character. He claimed he wanted it kept private for the sake of his family and those involved.  BULLSHIT.  He doesn't give 2 shits about the girl he fu**ed. He's protecting his endorsements and his money.  How anyone can F**k a good friend and teammates girlfriend is beyond me, That is a 10 out of 10 on the "F**k you" meter.  I hope he's kicked off the England squad and his wife takes all his money. 

f***in' scumbag.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #75: Feb 02, 2010 04:46:47 am
      I used to like John Terry.  I understand these guys, married or with girlfriends are constantly hit on by hotties looking to bang a athlete.  A lot of times they bang a groupie or some tramp from a club. It happens. I'm sure a lot of dudes on here had cheated on a girlfriend at one time or another.

But too be married with 2 children and then F**k a teammates girlfriend, then using some bullshit law to try and cover it up is a real sign of his character. He claimed he wanted it kept private for the sake of his family and those involved.  BULLSHIT.  He doesn't give 2 shits about the girl he fu**ed. He's protecting his endorsements and his money.  How anyone can F**k a good friend and teammates girlfriend is beyond me, That is a 10 out of 10 on the "F**k you" meter.  I hope he's kicked off the England squad and his wife takes all his money. 

f***in' scumbag.

So you obviously never heard about his antics in a bar at Heathrow acting the tw*t in front of quite a few Americans the day of  9/11 then?
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #76: Feb 02, 2010 09:49:58 am
      Ashley Cole was caught doing 130 mph......when asked by the officer why he was going so fast he replied "I heard John Terry's car was parked outside my house...."

Capello's just phoned Wayne Bridge and said 'I've just spoken to John Terry and he's lost the Captains armband, Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed and see if you can find it'

Rubbish I know.....

:-\
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #77: Feb 02, 2010 11:49:47 am
      Ashley Cole was caught doing 130 mph......when asked by the officer why he was going so fast he replied "I heard John Terry's car was parked outside my house...."

Capello's just phoned Wayne Bridge and said 'I've just spoken to John Terry and he's lost the Captains armband, Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed and see if you can find it'

Rubbish I know.....

:-\
      It's not your fault mate ya can't make a good joke when the subject matter is 200% sh*te.
      The England manager is still deliberating as to whether the sh*te hawk should keep the captains job?? An indication of his judgement and the merit of the captaincy or what Terry has dragged it down to.
      Why don't people say telling a John Terry instead of porky pie or instead of Tom Pepper for a liar, I don't know the slang for cheating c**t but that would sound good as well.
      « Last Edit: Feb 02, 2010 02:40:21 pm by stuey »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #78: Feb 02, 2010 08:50:57 pm
      Ashley Cole was caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police as to why he was speeding he said, "l've just heard John Terry is parked outside my house."
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #79: Feb 02, 2010 09:02:19 pm
      Ashley Cole was caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police as to why he was speeding he said, "l've just heard John Terry is p arked outside my house."
      He didn't want to miss Cheryl laughing her tits off and telling dog face to F**k off.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #80: Feb 02, 2010 10:51:09 pm
      Pmsl I should have read the thread...that jokes been done already. ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #81: Feb 02, 2010 11:10:31 pm
      Pmsl I should have read the thread...that jokes been done already. ;D
      It still makes you smile Daz no matter how many times you see it.
      Beansie
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 370 posts |
      Reply #82: Feb 02, 2010 11:18:15 pm
      I don't like Terry bit i'd rather him captain than that gimp Rio
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #83: Feb 02, 2010 11:40:24 pm
      The whole set up is fu**ed up cos they're all hypocritical whoppers from the top down jerking each other off which is why they win F**k all.
      Redhands
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      • SingforElNinoChorum&Liverpool Fantasies
      Reply #84: Feb 03, 2010 12:00:51 am
      Beckam did worse, but coz he was a mancheater, I mean a manc, the journo-whores praised him for his pigly lifestyle. let ugly terry get a slut, and all r out to get'im!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #85: Feb 03, 2010 01:26:30 am
      Beckam did worse, but coz he was a mancheater, I mean a manc, the journo-whores praised him for his pigly lifestyle. let ugly terry get a slut, and all r out to get'im!

But Terry's a tw*t!
      Niallerinho
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #86: Feb 03, 2010 03:54:36 am
      Complete gobs***e! He plays on the same team as Cole and Lampard (both assholes) makes sense doesn't it.

England have these egotistical wankers playing for them in the world cup? Kick Lampard and bring in Milner.

Btw lads please join my facebook page

It's called Arsene Wenger is a pervert,

Thanks, and sorry to mods if i didn't use proper html etc, i'm new to this site  ;D

« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2010 06:02:09 am by crouchinho »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #87: Feb 03, 2010 06:03:24 am
      In no way do we condone rumours, let alone a facebook page dedicated to it, about managers being perverted, or what have you.

That is despicable to accuse someone of that IMO.

And i'll have you know i have reported that page.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #88: Feb 03, 2010 08:22:15 am
      Beckham was a F***ing idiot and still is, people are gonna say how is he an idiot with all that dosh? the reply is how many brain cells do you need in your feet.
      Terry is just a devious F***ing cheat and every aspect of his life bears this out.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #89: Feb 03, 2010 09:49:18 am
      Hull fans singing "Terry wheres your wife, Terry Terry wheres your wife" last night.

Get used to it w*nk face its going to get a lot worse.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #90: Feb 03, 2010 10:57:25 am
      Where does this leave us? Several questions for Capello to ponder.

If Terry retains captaincy what will it do to the unity of the English squad remains to be seen.

If Terry still stays in the squad going to the WC, and Bridge doesn't like it, will it mean Bridge has lost his WC place just because of a F***ing knobhead?

The equation is that if Terry stays, Bridge will not want to go and if Terry goes, England lose out.

I find it sad that there is a possibility that Bridge has lost his girlfriend and his place in the squad, just because of his best friend. Imagine how backstabbed he must be feeling now.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #91: Feb 03, 2010 11:42:58 am
      I really feel for Wayne Bridge. Not only he lost the woman he loved, he also lost the trust of his good friend and he's about to lose his place in the World Cup squad?

I'm pretty sure people would rather have Wayne Bridge, who hasn't done anything wrong than John Terry, who's the knobhead to his good friend and former teammate, his wife, his children and to the woman he's shagged.

And there goes John Terry, always 'cheating'.

Quick Reply