Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Gerrard and Torres

Read 1004 times
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 845 posts | 235 
      Gerrard and Torres
      Apr 26, 2010 04:57:55 pm
      Heard  rumours that they are both on their way. Stevie to Real  for £20m (could be due to domestic problems ) and Torres for £60m (destination unknown.)

Information from ex Liverpool player still in Premiership.

Could be false information put about by Statler and Waldorf,  to try to force any buyers to sort their bid out.
      fazza21
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 814 posts | 29 
      Re: Gerrard and Torres
      Reply #1: Apr 26, 2010 05:01:23 pm
      love the way how the torres topic got locked and somebody starts a new one ;)

theres a F***ing carlos tevez topic so why not have a torres and gerrard one.

anyway, gerrard for 20m is too cheap IMO despite his age, should whack another 5-10m on that easy.

60m for torres youd have to seriously consider it. Maybe we wont bring in anybody as good as him, but we could strengthen on 3-4 positions with that kind of money and still bring in a quality striker.
      LiverpoolJay
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      • Never lose hope
      Reply #2: Apr 26, 2010 05:04:54 pm
      Too be honest these rumours are splashed over the back pages almost everyday, and untill i actually happens i wont believe a word of it.

And I dont think Gerrard would go to Real anyway, theres never any Guarentee of first team football there seeing as Benzema and Kaka are struggling. And they havn't got past the last 16 of the Champions league in the past 5 or so seasons, so i cant see him going there for success either.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #3: Apr 26, 2010 05:05:01 pm
      Don't believe a sh*t of it.

How does an ex Liverpool player know about the developments in Liverpool? Highly unlikely eh.

Rafa said Torres is happy, Torres is not for sale. The same goes for Gerrard.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #4: Apr 26, 2010 05:10:19 pm
      No credible source, no thread.

Topic locked.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #5: Apr 26, 2010 05:10:59 pm
      There is an open topic on both players in the Transfer board.

Quick Reply