Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who was your man of the match?

Pepe Reina
      (1.8%)
      Javier Mascherano
      (32.5%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (46.2%)
      Steven Gerrard
      (6.5%)
      David Ngog
      (1.8%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (11.2%)

Liverpool 1-0 Everton: Post Match Celebration

Read 32535 times
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #69: Feb 06, 2010 03:19:03 pm

never had a bad one, and tonight it tastes just that much better....go us...!!!
      flafson
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 497 posts |
      Reply #70: Feb 06, 2010 03:19:50 pm
      How many games will the greek guy miss?
      king-nando
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 148 posts |
      Re: Liverpool 1-0 Everton: Post Match Celebration
      Reply #71: Feb 06, 2010 03:21:35 pm
      come on red men.
      think he will miss 2
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,489 posts | 8675 
      Reply #72: Feb 06, 2010 03:21:42 pm
      How funny was Mascherano telling Anichebe to "shut the F**k up" when he was yapping at Atkinson!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,290 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #73: Feb 06, 2010 03:24:46 pm
      Before i read all the opinions on the match i think i will get my bit in first  :). Remember I'm a neutral so no bias  ;D. I have to say, all though it wasn't a classic, i loved every minute of the game  :). The rivalry looked that intense it reminded me of the recent match between United & City. Passion, commitment, hype, it had everything you want to see in a Derby. Late tackles seem to be the norm today, but it was a Derby  :laugh:. The most positive thing i can say about the game in relation to Liverpool is, they wanted to win. Is this because it was a Derby?? Or have they finally got the buzz back thats been missing for over 3/4 months. Going down to 10 men you may be thinking well. i will settle for a draw now. That wasn't the case, at no time at all did i think your team were going to conceded given they were one man down. That has to be a massive positive for all Liverpool fans.  :). You really do look odds on now in my opinion to take the fourth converted spot for Champions League football. I'm not going to comment on the bad tackles from both sides, reason being?? well thats simple, it was a Derby. It happens! and will continue to happen. Thats what makes our Derby's so so special? passion, passion, and more passion smile...

On a final note. I'm glad Sky let us listen to the greatest football anthem that the world will ever grace in football smile. You scousers are luck bas**rds to have it smile. Wish it was ours ;D

Well done to Liverpool and all who support them  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #74: Feb 06, 2010 03:25:22 pm
      How funny was Mascherano telling Anichebe to "shut the f**k up" when he was yapping at Atkinson!

That what he actually said? I missed it :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #75: Feb 06, 2010 03:26:02 pm
      Before i read all the opinions on the match i think i will get my bit in first  :). Remember I'm a neutral so no bias  ;D. I have to say, all though it wasn't a classic, i loved every minute of the game  :). The rivalry looked that intense it reminded me of the recent match between United & City. Passion, commitment, hype, it had everything you want to see in a Derby. Late tackles seem to be the norm today, but it was a Derby  :laugh:. The most positive thing i can say about the game in relation to Liverpool is, they wanted to win. Is this because it was a Derby?? Or have they finally got the buzz back thats been missing for over 3/4 months. Going down to 10 men you may be thinking well. i will settle for a draw now. That wasn't the case, at no time at all did i think your team were going to conceded given they were one man down. That has to be a massive positive for all Liverpool fans.  :). You really do look odds on now in my opinion to take the fourth converted spot for Champions League football. I'm not going to comment on the bad tackles from both sides, reason being?? well thats simple, it was a Derby. It happens! and will continue to happen. Thats what makes our Derby's so so special? passion, passion, and more passion smile...

On a final note. I'm glad Sky let us listen to the greatest football anthem that the world will ever grace in football smile. You scousers are luck bas**rds to have it smile. Wish it was ours ;D

Well done to Liverpool and all who support them  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Your not a Manc. Surely? The Mancs are at home to Pompey in a game where you's need 3 points to keep up the pressure and your on a Liverpool forum?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #76: Feb 06, 2010 03:27:15 pm
      is 1am here.... have had a few celebratory ales....

7am here and im doin the same :D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #77: Feb 06, 2010 03:27:25 pm
      Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez: "It's a massive result for us and an amazing performance from the team. The fans were behind us and the commitment of our players was fantastic, so everything was positive. Hopefully we'll have even more confidence for the next game against Arsenal." :gt-happyup:

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard: "Derbies are all about passion, commitment and fight, and we've beaten a good Everton side  :roll: here with 10 men, so we should be proud and enjoy this. Our attitude prevailed, we stuck together and then took our chance when it came. I don't think the challenges crossed the line - we're not complaining and I don't think Everton will either. Like I say, this is what derbies are about." :boxing:

from BBC.co.uk (No link. live stream)
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #78: Feb 06, 2010 03:27:53 pm
      That what he actually said? I missed it :D

Yeah he just turned to him and was like "shut the F**k up".
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,506 posts | 2871 
      Reply #79: Feb 06, 2010 03:28:10 pm
      Still absolutely buzzing.

Best team performance in a long time! We wanted the three points and the bragging rights a hell of a lot more than the F***ing blueshite did!

Everyone played their part too, which was fantastic to see.
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #80: Feb 06, 2010 03:29:37 pm

dont you have that "Take me home, country road thing".........:D  :lmao:  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,290 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #81: Feb 06, 2010 03:34:05 pm
      Your not a Manc. Surely? The Mancs are at home to Pompey in a game where you's need 3 points to keep up the pressure and your on a Liverpool forum?

I'm watching it on one of those satellite things in my favorite's  :). Anyway, i like this forum, i like some of you guys, so why shouldn't i post my thoughts?. Football is the winner here. Its not just about hating what rivals do like so many United and Liverpool do. I'm not one of them. It doesn't matter who i support, ive told you all before, i'm not biased and will give a honest opinion irrespective of who likes it and who doesn't.

Thank you.
      dont you have that "Take me home, country road thing".........:D  :lmao:  :lmao:

;D Not in the same league, ours is non league to you're song  :-\

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #82: Feb 06, 2010 03:34:23 pm
      I'm watching it on one of those satellite things in my favorite's  :). Anyway, i like this forum, i like some of you guys, so why shouldn't i post my thoughts?. Football is the winner here. Its not just about hating what rivals do like so many United and Liverpool do. I'm not one of them. It doesn't matter who i support, ive told you all before, i'm not biased and will give a honest opinion irrespective of who likes it and who doesn't.

Thank you.

Not blasting you or anything, but surely you must recognise how odd this is to one's self.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,186 posts | 528 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #83: Feb 06, 2010 03:34:46 pm
      Great match!! Great performance from the players!! Great goal!! Great day!! Now, I only have one question (it's not where the ref was looking when he decided to show Soto a red card) :who thinks Mascherano could have taken down Anichebe when that jib started?? :lmao: Now that was another great moment:)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,290 posts | 2766 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #84: Feb 06, 2010 03:36:22 pm
      Not blasting you or anything, but surely you must recognise how odd this is to one's self.

But why?. I'm not like the scum Mancs we have. We're not all bad crouch  :-\
      ajabkhan
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #85: Feb 06, 2010 03:36:27 pm
      well done lads, really was shitting myself towards the end, but now that i look back at it, probably the most un-noticable 10 vs 11 match ever. a huge compliment to the Reds. my favorite part of the match was Agger and Mash sticking up for Gerrard after that fight broke out outside the liverpool box. killer stuff, you wouldn't need a lip-reading to tell you what Agger said to heitinga. hahaha, LOVE YOU REDS! GONNA GO FCUKING MENTAL ON FIFA NOW WITH LIVERPOOL!!!!!! it's 7am here, and WHAT A WAY TO START MY WEEKEND!   8)
      Cally
      • Banned

• 83 posts | -7 
      Reply #86: Feb 06, 2010 03:37:34 pm
      Hello ladies. Not much football but a great scrap and win. Most pleasing was seeing the lads back each other up when it kicked off.

Word for Maxi who is getting criticised elsewhere. I thought he played well and was a calm head when needed and used the ball intelligently. You can see his obvious quality, which is never easy to produce in a game like that.
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #87: Feb 06, 2010 03:39:06 pm
      Very proud of the lads for keeping their composure after being a man down. Even with some very dodgy decisions from the referee, the lads never let their heads drop.

We're in great form at the moment, 7 games unbeaten. Good stuff. :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #88: Feb 06, 2010 03:39:12 pm
      Great performance by the lads , amazing passion and determination to win . It was rough , gritty but a passionately played game , even though you go one man down on 32 mins to fight like that was awesome ! and @keith ...thanks ! Felianaini and his hair , Cahil , Peinar , Neville = cu*ts !
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #89: Feb 06, 2010 03:41:43 pm
      Any one else just sitting down with an inane grin on their faces?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #90: Feb 06, 2010 03:42:14 pm
      But why?. I'm not like the scum Mancs we have. We're not all bad crouch  :-\

No matter what fan you are, the following seems odd:

- Fan of rival team joins forum.
      - Rival fan watches most games of said club.
      - Forum goer's team is playing in a game to keep pressure on the top.
      - Instead, goes onto post a congratulatory message while their team plays.

Like a Cheshire cat.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #91: Feb 06, 2010 03:42:37 pm

Yep ;D

Quick Reply