Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Rafa: Trio could get chance

Read 7632 times
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: Rafa: Trio could get chance
      Reply #46: Feb 07, 2010 06:01:46 pm
      Since Rafa has said this, none of them have had even the smallest of chances. Nice one.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #47: Feb 07, 2010 06:19:03 pm
      United have not dominated for a decade with kids.
      The kids had a big part to play Giggs, Nevilles, Scholes, Butt and Beckam. They were given the chance and took it the rest is history.
      Henrik577
      • Banned

• 984 posts |
      Reply #48: Feb 07, 2010 07:25:30 pm
      hopefully the europa will be the forum to give some younsters a chance
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      Reply #49: Feb 11, 2010 08:49:39 pm
      Some chance one has been loaned out one isn't on the bench letts hope Kelly gets his chance soon.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #50: Feb 11, 2010 08:59:30 pm
      I would really like Pacheco to get a chance watched a lot of reserve matches and in my opinion Pacheco is a far more talented and has a bigger future than Ngog.

I know Pacheco doesn't have the physical presence of Ngog but I guarantee if we played with him behind Kuyt last night with Stevie back in midfield or on the right we would have been a lot better going forward.

Pacheco is a clever player and has a much brighter future in the game than in Ngog he is 19 now we need to see him in the first team to help his game develop.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      Reply #51: Feb 11, 2010 09:07:04 pm
      I like what i have seen of Pacheco in the reserves, but will he get a chance that's the question , surely he could have come on late in a few more games.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #52: Feb 12, 2010 07:48:58 am
      Pacheco reminds me of Adam Hammill. He just leaves defenders scratching their heads, and we all know what happened to young Adam.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #53: Feb 12, 2010 11:33:57 am
      I think he has a lot more class than Adam Hammill he is a lot more complete a player, he is cleverer and his final ball is much better only problem is his physical stature but I expect him to be doing a lot of work in that in the gym.
      sentinel
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts |
      Reply #54: Feb 12, 2010 12:18:03 pm
      No matter how good a potential these kids are, its useless if they are not getting the time on the field.
      Look at Aquilani, he is warming the bench more then kicking the ball. How can either of the 3 get to play if aquilani is not getting to play frequent.
      Look like a false hope for the 3. The only thing worry me is they might look for other team & it will be a loss to us then.
      Hoping that they will stay longer & do break into the 1st 11. Crossing my finges 4 them. ;)
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #55: Feb 12, 2010 05:16:13 pm
      Maybe the Arsenal game would have been the perfect game for Pacheco with the ball on the ground a lot, that sort of game would have suited his style.

Man City coming up will not be the game for Daniel, but the Euro game might, we need to get some players other than our main players out
      their playing in the UEFA cup.

Their is talk of Torres coming back from injury, don't know if it's true or not, I hope so, now would be the perfect time for Nando to return and if not, why not  Pacheco to get a run out against Unirea,

We will never know how he can do unless he gets a full game with the first team.

Quick Reply