Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P19 W7 D7 L5

The 'I'm gonna beat your screen to smithereens' Technology Frustrations thread.

Read 8317 times
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Re: The 'I'm gonna beat your screen to smithereens' Technology Frustrations thread.
      Reply #23: Mar 18, 2010 12:28:57 am
      A mammoth document that took me ages to write, I'm talking at least 2 hours 30mins, I finished it, saved it and bloody e-mailed it, to where it needed to go. Ther person never recieved their e-mail, it's not in their inbox, or my sent items, or anywhere! It's not in my documents, can't find it using the search function....MY F***ing WORK HAS JUST F***ing VANISHED!!!

F***ing knobhead, these f**king things are f**king wanky sh*t stains.

Check your Recycle bin. Always worth a look!
      __ingo
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 122 posts |
      • Brazilian Red ;)
      Re: The 'I'm gonna beat your screen to smithereens' Technology Frustrations thread.
      Reply #24: Mar 18, 2010 12:31:03 am
      I HATE these websites completely loaded up with videos, java and flash animations and "trendy" menu's. most of them make the whole system freeze.

I miss you, 2006 :(
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #25: Mar 20, 2010 12:13:47 am
      F***ing Mac Store in Eugene >:( Cos its just an affiliate of apple, and not an actual official store, they are quoting $99 an hour to fix my computer - and $90 back up fee that i mentioned.

So i ring apple care, and they are like "Err, if you can get it to our store we do it for free, and back up for free.. that's what the warranty is for after all!" Basically saying even he thought that store was a bunch of cu*ts! So im gonna take my computer back from them, having rang them back and said i aint gonna let them touch it. Only problem is there is no apple store here, so having to wait until im in California in a week to do it >:(
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #26: May 07, 2010 04:51:40 am
      sh*t.

My computer simply stopped working for no aparent reason.

I'm using my mother's notebook, but it's so old and slow, and I need the LOST episodes that are on the computer or I'll go crazy!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #27: May 07, 2010 05:09:39 am
      Ah no! My computer still aint fixed, missing my Atletico FM game.. i feel the pain!!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #28: May 07, 2010 09:11:42 am
      Slightly different technology issue here but...

Photocopiers. Are. cu*ts.

Plain and simple.

The one I'm using in work just jams all day, ripping the documents I'm organising and generally annoying me to death.

I've literally made up new ways of offending it while using it. One included 'paper rapist.' And also singing, to the tune of 'I'm going to sex you up.' replacing sex with smash. Grrrr.   
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #29: May 07, 2010 07:20:52 pm
      Slightly different technology issue here but...

Photocopiers. Are. Cu*ts.

Plain and simple.

The one I'm using in work just jams all day, ripping the documents I'm organising and generally annoying me to death.

I've literally made up new ways of offending it while using it. One included 'paper rapist.' And also singing, to the tune of 'I'm going to sex you up.' replacing sex with smash. Grrrr.   

:lmao:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #30: May 07, 2010 08:41:01 pm
      Sh*t.

My computer simply stopped working for no aparent reason.

I'm using my mother's notebook, but it's so old and slow, and I need the LOST episodes that are on the computer or I'll go crazy!

Just got back from the video store, rented a few LOST dvds to keep watching while my computer is not fixed :D
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #31: May 07, 2010 08:45:17 pm
      Did this to my old as F**k computer the other day: Make XP Look Like Windows 7

Hasn't slowed down at all which is surprising as it has less than half a gig of RAM :D
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #32: May 09, 2010 06:19:51 am
      Haha, suddenly my computer is working again. I didn't do anything apart from making sure that all the cables were connected. They already were, but maybe not perfectly connected and thats why it wasnt turning on... well, I have no idea of what happened, but I'm glad I have it back ;D Hopefully it will stay this way
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #33: May 09, 2010 04:03:53 pm
      http://www.techsupportalert.com/make-vista-run-faster.htm

I've just ran through this little guide. I'd done most of it anyway, but I'm not going near the stuff at the end. Too much messing and I killed my very first PC when I was about 10 by f*cking about with it like that. :D
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #34: May 09, 2010 04:47:00 pm
      You know the best way to make windows vista faster? Get windows 7 ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #35: May 09, 2010 04:53:58 pm

That had occured to me. :D I'm going to wait until I get a new PC though. Much easier, and cheaper.

Or get a Mac.

Just restarted my PC. Working reasonably quicker. :)
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #36: May 10, 2010 12:21:02 am

No word of a lie. ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,660 posts | 6955 
      Reply #37: May 10, 2010 02:08:08 am
      This is a thread about Windows.

Correct?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #38: May 10, 2010 09:53:57 am

Correct?

CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #39: May 10, 2010 10:52:16 am

Correct?

:D

More or less. The massive fail that is Windows Vista.

And photocopiers. I swear in a week or so's time there will be a mad looking picture of me on the front of the Echo after I have murdered this one and went on a mad rampage through the offices of Liverpool.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #40: May 10, 2010 11:34:44 am
      My computer is chockers and as slow as a wet weekend.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #41: May 10, 2010 11:59:49 am

Remember the bonus stages off Super Street Fighter 2? That's what I'm going to do to this machine. >:(

I'm going to f*cking Chun-Li it's arse.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #42: May 11, 2010 07:35:08 pm

Correct?

I still haven't got my computer fixed. Got the run-around from apple and now i need to call up and get a box sent to my house as im not close to an apple store, so it'll be a mail-repair. Problem is i keep forgetting to call :D

I'll do it later though, i swear ;)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #43: May 23, 2010 01:44:52 am
      Computer sent off for repair. Hopefully back swiftly, and without any memory lost. I want my Football Manager back! :D
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #44: May 23, 2010 12:30:43 pm
      No wonder there's no BigV in the FM thread for quite awhile :P
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #45: May 23, 2010 09:54:18 pm
      No wonder there's no BigV in the FM thread for quite awhile :P

Haha, yep i have not had it for like 3 months now. Life sucks.

Quick Reply