Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Wayne Bridge withdraws from england squad

Read 5272 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Wayne Bridge withdraws from england squad
      Reply #23: Feb 25, 2010 11:49:55 pm
      Terry shags his bird and he has to pull out of the squad.

What a c**t, Terry is.

Tell me about it. He never pulled out of Bridge's bird did he?
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #24: Feb 25, 2010 11:50:56 pm
      It was a nap this would happen. f***in sh*t though. Bridge should have went, and f***in broke Terry's legs in training. A big 'F**k you' to the c**t. But Terry will be smug as F**k right now won't he? Got his wife and kids and his place in the England squad. Cast off Wayne Bridge's ex-bird. And Bridge doesn't get the woman, the World Cup, or even probably the time with his kid that he craves.

She's more of a shitehawk than Terry, but I bet he predator-ed her ass.

What a f***in shitbag. I hope he skewers himself on Lampard's chin.

On the flip side. Bit sh*t Bridge at footie really isn't he? Bit of a nappyhead aswell.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #25: Feb 25, 2010 11:52:48 pm
      Think it's a bit over the top to rule himself out. He shouldn't let Terry be the reason for not playing, especially for your country. If anyone pulls out it should be Terry.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #26: Feb 26, 2010 12:03:32 am
      England fans don't need an excuse to boo anyone, just look at their treatment of John Barnes!!

Sorry to sound thick but why did they boo Barnes?

Well he has.. He has been supported by his club and club team mates..

Wonder how Cashley is feeling, thinking he is being fined for ruing club image while Terry gets support.. strange one
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #27: Feb 26, 2010 12:20:28 am
      Think it's a bit over the top to rule himself out. He shouldn't let Terry be the reason for not playing, especially for your country. If anyone pulls out it should be Terry.

In more ways than one :f_whistle:

Same as I said before, I feel sorry for the guy that's he's had to do it. And i can understand why, I mean imagine if your best mate had shagged ya missus behind your back? We would all have different ways of dealing with it, but I dunno if I could play alongside the guy. I think Wayne could see Terry was not going to step down from the team, and decided to take action himself.

Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #28: Feb 26, 2010 12:28:24 am
      He should just kick his f***in head in.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #29: Feb 26, 2010 01:00:21 am
      Just reading what Bridge said.

terry should f***in pull out of that squad. If he wants to salvage any respect. England fans will boo him every time he touches the ball. The papers will see to it.

f***in shothole he is. He could have fu**ed any fit slapper he wants if he wanted to cheat on his wife. But he did that. What a f***in scumbag.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #30: Feb 26, 2010 02:58:38 am
      Just reading what Bridge said.

terry should f***in pull out of that squad. If he wants to salvage any respect. England fans will boo him every time he touches the ball. The papers will see to it.

F**kin shothole he is. He could have fu**ed any fit slapper he wants if he wanted to cheat on his wife. But he did that. What a f***in scumbag.

I agree had Terry any dignity and self respect he would have withdrawn himself.

Oh well he's toilet anyway I wonder how his back is after that Milito turn?
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #31: Feb 26, 2010 03:33:09 am
      Sorry to sound thick but why did they boo Barnes?

Racism, mainly.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #32: Feb 26, 2010 08:23:59 am
      Funny how the innocent party in all of this is the one going to lose out on what he loves.

With a fit Ashley Cole the only thing he would have missed out on would have been sitting on the bench.

It's easy to look all forlorn and proud when you can resign from a team that you probably wouldn't have got a look in.  I'm sure at some point the decision has come Capello's favour:

Terry or Bridge?

Obvious that Capello has decided to stick with Terry.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,380 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #33: Feb 26, 2010 08:51:48 am
      With a fit Ashley Cole the only thing he would have missed out on would have been sitting on the bench.

It's easy to look all forlorn and proud when you can resign from a team that you probably wouldn't have got a look in.  I'm sure at some point the decision has come Capello's favour:

Terry or Bridge?

Yes but if Cole doesnt make it England now have the option of probably Baines and Warnock little experience there. Plus by all accounts Bridge is a very liked fella amongst the England squad. If 7/8 lads get the hump with Terry over Bridge pulling out of the squad it could do enough damage to team spirit to wreck any chance of wining the world cup
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #34: Feb 26, 2010 04:24:46 pm

Terry or Bridge?

That looks to be the way of it, Capello is reported as saying he will try to get Bridge to change his mind ???
      How would he react with his famous latin fury to his wife getting porked by a so called friend? and could he be persuaded to shake hands with the f**ker and have a game of footy with him?
      Hypocrit springs to mind.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,481 posts | 4596 
      Reply #35: Feb 26, 2010 10:29:36 pm
      Imagine if sven was still in charge of england,who would he support?
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #36: Feb 26, 2010 10:41:27 pm
      my frikin brother (who is mad everton and im lfc  ;D ;D) is always talkin about "leighton baines" and how hes the best left back in the world....in my opinion, yeah right. abidal!!!!! INSUA!!!!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,224 posts | 1648 
      Reply #37: Feb 27, 2010 11:04:27 am
      Grow some balls mate, what happened to him was bad and everything, but he had the chance to potentially be a starter in a World Cup for a team that has a good shout of winning the thing. And he let's fathead Terry ruin that? Man up, and deal with the cheating c**t in training.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #38: Feb 28, 2010 06:35:02 pm
      He refused to shake hands with him....Terry must have been devastated.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #39: Feb 28, 2010 06:37:57 pm
      Hope Terry breaks his leg before the World Cup.

F***ing c**t!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #40: Feb 28, 2010 06:50:20 pm
      He refused to shake hands with him....Terry must have been devastated.

Loved that, Terry went to shake his hand and he totally blanked him and walked passed  ;D
      SteinFan
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 73 posts |
      Reply #41: Feb 28, 2010 08:25:56 pm
      Dead right - besides if Bridge smashes that tw*t about knee height on Saturday its problem solved.

Im sorry but Bridge you have let yourself down - face up to that f**ker and let him know you will NOT be beaten.

How he could have let that w**ker get the upper hand baffles me - grow some bollox man.
      He DID show the bollox by NOT kicking in his teeth. And if he'd stayed in that England team like nothing had happened, he'd be a fuc*ing eunuch with, literally, NO bollox.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #42: Feb 28, 2010 10:00:20 pm
      Hope Terry breaks his leg before the World Cup.

Would have been funny if Bridge clotheslined him instead of totally ignoring him. The whole would have seen what we all want to do.  ;D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #43: Feb 28, 2010 10:07:03 pm
      Dead right - besides if Bridge smashes that tw*t about knee height on Saturday its problem solved.

Im sorry but Bridge you have let yourself down - face up to that f**ker and let him know you will NOT be beaten.

How he could have let that w**ker get the upper hand baffles me - grow some bollox man.

Put yourself in that situation before you tell a man that is in that situation to grow some bollocks. You don't know what that could be like.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #44: Feb 28, 2010 10:36:57 pm
      Put yourself in that situation before you tell a man that is in that situation to grow some bollocks. You don't know what that could be like.

Agreed. He has to think about seeing his child don't forget. I think he showed great restraint yesterday, and has done all the way through this saga. johnterry's stuck his chin out and said 'I'm not gonna disappear because of this, I'm gonna make sure I make as much money out of it as possible'.

It's terry who needs to grow some balls. Someone should really see to terry, and I bet a few 'people' have asked Bridge.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #45: Feb 28, 2010 10:42:11 pm
      Is right. I have had mates go behind my back just to try and get a girl I'm with, and it hurts. I can't imagine being team mates that close, having a kid with the girl, and THEN this happening. I'm sure he thought about it a lot, and he will be hurting.

Terry should be F***ing ashamed of himself. Disgrace he is.

Quick Reply