Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Premiership Fixtures 2007/08

Read 9886 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Premiership Fixtures 2007/08
      Reply #69: Jun 16, 2007 03:04:19 am

cheers redkenny.....will keep a look out for it....and they say you're not a generous person ;)...what do they know ;D

They? They talk a lot don't they Aussie!

Between me and you, there's a can of Stella winging it's way over to you as I type mate. Don't tell MsGerrard though  ;)
      But if we beat Villa 3-1 at the start of the season, then I want a four pack on it's way back to me, ok? ;) ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #70: Jun 16, 2007 03:23:31 am
      They? They talk a lot don't they Aussie!

Between me and you, there's a can of Stella winging it's way over to you as I type mate. Don't tell MsGerrard though  ;)
      But if we beat Villa 3-1 at the start of the season, then I want a four pack on it's way back to me, ok? ;) ;D

mate down here we have 6 packs.....I know.... I''ll just take 2 out ;)....consider it done...but what do I send you when we win 3-0? ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #71: Jun 16, 2007 03:35:28 am
      mate down here we have 6 packs.....I know.... I''ll just take 2 out ;)....consider it done...but what do I send you when we win 3-0? ;D

Well, you can send those other two cans mate, if it's 3-0  ;)
      Would be rude not to.....
       ;D
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #72: Jun 16, 2007 03:48:14 am
      Me and Mr Villa supporter from work are going to attend the 1st game of the season together at Villa Park, it would be rude not to! I may have to sit amongst the Villa fans but at the risk of not seeing the game it seems a risk worth taking!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      Reply #73: Jun 16, 2007 04:19:45 am
      Me and Mr Villa supporter from work are going to attend the 1st game of the season together at Villa Park, it would be rude not to! I may have to sit amongst the Villa fans but at the risk of not seeing the game it seems a risk worth taking!

red1028...if you do go and sit with the Villa supporters, obviously you can't wear your reds top...but would you be game enough to sing the song and shout support for the boys or is that a death wish? I'm just trying to get a feel of what it's like over there if you are forced to sit with the opposition.
       ;D

red I'll bring them over personally mate...then hopefully scrounge a ticket for the West Ham game ;).
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #74: Jun 16, 2007 05:59:05 am
      red1028...if you do go and sit with the Villa supporters, obviously you can't wear your reds top...but would you be game enough to sing the song and shout support for the boys or is that a death wish? I'm just trying to get a feel of what it's like over there if you are forced to sit with the opposition.

I don't think I could go and see the boys play without wearing a Liverpool top, it would be like going swimming and not getting wet, impossible! As for the singing and shouting I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it. I'm not familiar with how Villa fans react when they've been infiltrated by an impostor :action-smiley-031:! but I guess they won't want to get the drinks in when we win!  ??? :ernaehrung004: :food-smiley-005:
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #75: Jun 16, 2007 10:15:40 am

Sitting with the opposition is not fun! But when I went it was Birmingham V Cardiff and only Birmingham scored so I just sat there hehe. But if Cardiff had scored, especially with the 100million chances we had in the last 5mins, I would've cheered and probably got jumped on by all the Brummies around me!! Kinda lucky I didn't.
      A friend of mine went to Wolves V Cardiff last season when Cardiff fans were banned, around March time I think, and he got into the home and and we won 2-1 or 3-1, he said he'd never struggled to keep quiet so much in his life :lmao:

I hope I can come to Anfield again this season :hearts: :)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      Reply #76: Jun 17, 2007 12:06:12 am
      I don't think I could go and see the boys play without wearing a Liverpool top, it would be like going swimming and not getting wet, impossible! 

Mate, I'm just worried about you...I've seen Green Street Hooligans :boxing: and The Football Factory :boxing: and if there anything like what really goes on over there, then if I was in your place I'd probably sh*te myself being in the oppositions domain...they'd be even more pissed >:( when we beat them 3-0 and they see you proudly wearing your mighty fine RED top :scarf: ;)
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #77: Jun 17, 2007 02:51:40 am
      Mate, I'm just worried about you...I've seen Green Street Hooligans :boxing: and The Football Factory :boxing: and if there anything like what really goes on over there, then if I was in your place I'd probably sh*te myself being in the oppositions domain...they'd be even more pissed >:( when we beat them 3-0 and they see you proudly wearing your mighty fine RED top :scarf: ;)

Okay, here's a question for you all....
      Would you go and sit with opposition fans proudly wearing your REDS top with the outside chance of getting your head caved in for celebrating wildly when E'to lays it off to Henry who then scores a 40 yard screamer to score a hat-trick before half-time!  :o :lmao:
      or
      Not go to the match at all?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      Reply #78: Jun 17, 2007 02:59:54 am
      Would you go and sit with opposition fans proudly wearing your REDS top with the outside chance of getting your head caved in for celebrating wildly when E'to lays it off to Henry who then scores a 40 yard screamer to score a hat-trick before half-time!  :o :lmao:
      or

I reckon this should be a whole new Thread topic ;).......to answer your question I'd make sure Mike Tyson was sitting next to me :D...then I'd go ballistic if that scenario was to happen :action-smiley-035: :scarf:.
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #79: Jul 03, 2007 03:52:54 pm

Ah ok I got it wrong but not on my league 'random fixtures' on PES6 with Torres in the team....score 2-0 to the 'pool Crouch & Torres with the goals.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #80: Jul 08, 2007 02:32:28 pm
      Does anyone know when sky release their list of live games?and does anyone know of any good deals with the setana package?
      Can anybody shed any light on this?someone must know something?
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #81: Jul 08, 2007 02:47:49 pm
      RED1028 sits with the Villa fans in a Villa shirt, 10 minutes from the end if it's not going well, he runs onto the pitch and attacks the ref. The ref abandons the game and awards a 3-0 win to Liverpool. Redkenny gets his six stellas from Aussiered, who has promised to bring them over personally so will get to come to our fine country & hopefully stay here long enough to catch a match. Redkenny then sends me three of his beers for coming up with this great plan.

Everyone's happy! Me and Redkenny get three beers each, Aussiered gets to come to England & watch the mighty reds, and every other poster's happy as we win our first game of the season.

Oh, apart from RED1028, who gets nicked & probably gets a footie ban, never being able to watch his beloved reds again. Sorry Andy.

:D :D :D :D :D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      SKY TV & SETANTA fixtures
      Reply #82: Jul 08, 2007 03:47:36 pm
      NICKED OFF ANOTHER FORUM  ;)

Someone posted these on the Digital Spy forums earlier.

Setanta:

Saturday, August 11th @ 5.15pm – Aston Villa v Liverpool
      Saturday, August 18th @ 5.15pm – Newcastle United v Aston Villa
      Saturday, August 25th @ 5.15pm – Everton v Blackburn Rovers
      Sunday, August 26th @ 1.30pm – Middlesbrough v Newcastle United
      Saturday, September 1st @ 5.15pm – Manchester United v Sunderland
      Saturday, September 15th @ 5.15pm – Chelsea v Blackburn Rovers
      Monday, September 17th @ 8pm – Derby County v Newcastle United
      Saturday, September 22nd @ 5.15pm – Fulham v Manchester City
      Saturday, September 29th @ 5.15pm – Birmingham City v Manchester United
      Monday, October 1st @ 8pm – Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa
      Sunday, October 7th @ 12noon – Arsenal v Sunderland
      Saturday, October 20th @ 5.15pm – Aston Villa v Manchester United
      Monday, October 22nd @ 8pm - Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
      Saturday, October 27th @ 5.15pm – Portsmouth v West Ham United
      Saturday, November 3rd @ 5.15pm – Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool
      Monday, November 5th @ 8pm – Manchester City v Sunderland
      Saturday, November 10th @ 5.15pm – Liverpool v Fulham
      Monday, November 12th @ 8pm – Reading v Arsenal
      Saturday, November 24th @ 5.15pm – Derby County v Chelsea

Sky:

AUGUST kick off
      Saturday 11 Sunderland vs Tottenham Hotspur 12.45pm
      Sunday 12 Chelsea vs Birmingham City 1.30pm
      Sunday 12 Manchester United vs Reading 4pm
      Tuesday 14 Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton 8pm
      Wednesday 15 Wigan Athletic vs Middlesbrough 8pm
      Saturday 18 Portsmouth vs Bolton Wanderers 12.45pm
      Sunday 19 Manchester City vs Manchester United 1.30pm
      Sunday 19 Liverpool vs Chelsea 4pm
      Saturday 25 Sunderland vs Liverpool 12.45pm
      Sunday 26 Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur 4pm

SEPTEMBER
      Sunday 2 Arsenal vs Portsmouth 1.30pm
      Sunday 2 Aston Villa vs Chelsea 4pm
      Saturday 15 Portsmouth vs Liverpool 12.45pm
      Sunday 16 Manchester City vs Aston Villa 4pm
      Sunday 23 Newcastle United vs West Ham United 1.30pm
      Sunday 23 Manchester United vs Chelsea 4pm
      Saturday 29 Manchester City vs Newcastle United 12.45pm
      Sunday 30 Everton vs Middlesbrough 4pm

OCTOBER
      Saturday 6 Manchester United vs Wigan Athletic 12.45pm
      Sunday 7 Reading vs Derby County 2pm
      Sunday 7 Fulham vs Portsmouth 4.10pm
      Saturday 20 Everton vs Liverpool 12.45pm
      Sunday 21 West Ham United vs Sunderland 4pm
      Sunday 28 Bolton Wanderers vs Aston Villa 1.30pm
      Sunday 28 Liverpool vs Arsenal 4pm

NOVEMBER
      Saturday 3 Arsenal vs Manchester United 12.45pm
      Sunday 4 West Ham United vs Bolton Wanderers 4pm
      Saturday 10 Sunderland vs Newcastle United 12.45pm
      Sunday 11 Birmingham City vs Aston Villa 1pm
      Sunday 11 Portsmouth vs Manchester City 4pm
      Saturday 24 Newcastle United vs Liverpool 12.45pm
      Sunday 25 West Ham United vs Tottenham Hotspur 1.30pm
      Sunday 25 Fulham vs Blackburn Rovers 4pm
      « Last Edit: Jul 08, 2007 04:34:26 pm by JD »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #83: Jul 08, 2007 04:35:28 pm
      Excellent start to the season.

So at 4.45 on the first day I can guarantee we won't be top.

Is there something missed off that list Smigger? Don't they usually do all the games up until the end of the year?
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #84: Jul 08, 2007 06:16:55 pm
      I don't think I could go and see the boys play without wearing a Liverpool top, it would be like going swimming and not getting wet, impossible! As for the singing and shouting I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it. I'm not familiar with how Villa fans react when they've been infiltrated by an impostor :action-smiley-031:! but I guess they won't want to get the drinks in when we win!  ??? :ernaehrung004: :food-smiley-005:
      or
      I reckon this should be a whole new Thread topic ;).......to answer your question I'd make sure Mike Tyson was sitting next to me :D...then I'd go ballistic if that scenario was to happen :action-smiley-035: :scarf:.
      Here's where my 'ideal scenario' falls apart!
      Henry is not going to play for Liverpool as I had hoped for (given his skill / vision / ability and experience of the Prem  :'() It is sooooooo unlikley E'to will ever kick a ball in the Red shirt of Liverpool (this season at least ;) )
      But all is not lost! Eddie C has a master plan that could shape (pear shape :D ) the whole season for us!
      RED1028 sits with the Villa fans in a Villa shirt, 10 minutes from the end if it's not going well, he runs onto the pitch and attacks the ref. The ref abandons the game and awards a 3-0 win to Liverpool. Redkenny gets his six Stellas from Aussiered, who has promised to bring them over personally so will get to come to our fine country & hopefully stay here long enough to catch a match. Redkenny then sends me three of his beers for coming up with this great plan.

Everyone's happy! Me and Redkenny get three beers each, Aussiered gets to come to England & watch the mighty reds, and every other poster's happy as we win our first game of the season.

Oh, apart from RED1028, who gets nicked & probably gets a footie ban, never being able to watch his beloved reds again. Sorry Andy.

But now I have a whole new dilemma! The match is on August 11 at Villa Park at 4pm.
      I have the opportunity to go somewhere I've been before (and really enjoyed), some 25 years ago, and do something I want and need to do! Confused?  ??? I am and I know what I'm talking about!

The event takes place in the Ramsey in Isle of Man at 9.30am on 12th August 2007. In October I have a big event which I need to train for. This event is crucial to my training and seems like a perfect excuse to re-visit the Isle of Man!  ;)
      :ontopic:  Before I go in to too much detail my dilemma is I am almost definatley going to have to miss getting my head caved in for celebrating wildly as we rip Villa to bits with a screamer from Toress and Gerrard followed by a Riisse rocket then by Pennant setting Kuyt up for a knockdown to Crouchy who slams in a ridiculous arms and legs everywhere bicycle kick volley from 25 yards (or something like that! ) ;) :D
       Anyone interested in my event will have to join me in the Amazing Adventures thread. The good thing is I will get to see the match anyway, if not live :'( I will still be alive, in one piece to celebrate!  :D

« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2007 06:19:52 pm by RED1028 »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #85: Jul 08, 2007 07:49:01 pm
      RED1028 sits with the Villa fans in a Villa shirt, 10 minutes from the end if it's not going well, he runs onto the pitch and attacks the ref. The ref abandons the game and awards a 3-0 win to Liverpool. Redkenny gets his six stellas from Aussiered, who has promised to bring them over personally so will get to come to our fine country & hopefully stay here long enough to catch a match. Redkenny then sends me three of his beers for coming up with this great plan.

Absolute quality Eddie. You weren't in the A-Team by any chance were you?
      Knowing our Andy, he'll probably be well equiped with a secret hot air ballon and a cunning disguise for his escape from the Villa fans and the bizz! ;) I reckon he'll be safe.

Cheers for the info Smigger!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      Reply #86: Jul 09, 2007 12:33:19 am

nice plan, Eddie but I'm sure I was only bringing over 4 ;)....doesn't matter mate...I'll change my plan and pack the other 2....see you soon ;D
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #87: Jul 09, 2007 12:37:11 am
       ;D

I'm sure you agreed to this, if the ref calls the game off it'll be given as 3-0 ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      Reply #88: Jul 09, 2007 12:39:55 am
      good morning Eddie,  no worries mate....when I do come over....I'll bring a SLAB of Stellas for you and Red. :food-smiley-005:
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #89: Jul 09, 2007 12:44:30 am
      good morning Eddie,  no worries mate....when I do come over....I'll bring a SLAB of Stellas for you and Red. :food-smiley-005:

That would be good evening over here :D

Slab of Stellas sounds good mate  :drink:

Quick Reply