Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Wigan 1-0 Liverpool: Post Match Nuclear Fall Out

Read 37030 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Wigan 1-0 Liverpool: Post Match Nuclear Fall Out
      Reply #115: Mar 08, 2010 10:40:44 pm
      You're a sick man.  I like it.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #116: Mar 08, 2010 10:41:05 pm
      What are you on about Kenny talking about knee jerking, we have been sh*t all season. And there is no point saying they were all as bad as each other we've been saying that way to much this season.

Insua is a liability defensive that is not knee jerk that is from watching him all season.

Lucas is a mediocre defensive midfielder that provides zilch offensively that is also not knee jerk that is from watching him all season.

Kuyt has had a shocking season and while he works hard it is not enough, also not knee jerk.
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,335 posts | 184 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #117: Mar 08, 2010 10:41:28 pm
      why in the hell did he kept gerrard in, taking lucas out? same for maxi, he was plain and utter sh*te... the whole team was just unexcusable to see. At a certain moment i was just enjoying the pain and wishing for wigan to score a second goal so i could just suicide without remorse.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #118: Mar 08, 2010 10:42:44 pm

You would have thought Lucas, Insua, Kuyt and Babel would just get the coach back with the rest wouldn't you.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #119: Mar 08, 2010 10:47:54 pm
      i was just enjoying the pain and wishing for wigan to score a second goal so i could just suicide without remorse.

Slice vertically :)
      notorious1985
      • Forum Ian St John

• 442 posts | 27 
      Reply #120: Mar 08, 2010 10:48:47 pm
      What are you on about Kenny talking about knee jerking, we have been sh*t all season. And there is no point saying they were all as bad as each other we've been saying that way to much this season.

Insua is a liability defensive that is not knee jerk that is from watching him all season.

Lucas is a mediocre defensive midfielder that provides zilch offensively that is also not knee jerk that is from watching him all season.

Kuyt has had a shocking season and while he works hard it is not enough, also not knee jerk.
      agree totally, im told stop the bullshit for criticising insua, he made nzogbia look world class tonight. its not a knee jerk when a club like Liverpool might not even qualify for the europa league, its just shocking and somebody has to be held accountable. babel at least offered us something when he came in, he probably hit the best form for the past 2 seasons a couple of games ago and he was dropped, so why arent the players who are underperforming dropped, the gaffa has to do something now or we are in serious trouble of becoming a mediocre team like we have witnessed too many times this season.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #121: Mar 08, 2010 10:50:06 pm
      We made wigan look like a half decent team tonight!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #122: Mar 08, 2010 10:52:40 pm
      We made wigan look like a half decent team tonight!!

They played a hell of a lot better than we did and deserve the three points.

We need to get our heads out of our arses and play the game.
      Johncolf
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #123: Mar 08, 2010 10:53:15 pm
      To many players not good enough simple as that it isn't rocket science ,  players getting targeted as weak links by other teams , how long can we leave  Insua in to get ripped apart by any decent right sided player oh I forgot he's the only player we have got to fill the left back position , Warnock binned off for buttons , Riise dumped , Drossena in and out before the ink dried on his whopper contract , Aurallio in for half a game out for four , tonights another of many lows in a pitiful season not long to go before a much needed change in leadership on and off the pitch at Liverpool Football Club.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #124: Mar 08, 2010 10:54:34 pm
      Strange, but I actually thought Lucas had a better game than Gerrard in the centre of midfield tonight.

Didn't agree with him being brought off. Also didn't agree with him bringing Yossi off, would of taken Maxi off and had Babel, Riera on. Riera on the left, Yossi on the right and Babel behind Torres.

Agree with Monobrow though, Kuyt should of been off at half-time, he was thoroughly sh*te.

philH
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 628 posts |
      Reply #125: Mar 08, 2010 10:54:45 pm
      Listening to Brian Reade on LFC TV. This season we have given up Champions league without a fight, Prem Title without a fight, FA cup without a fight, and now 4th spot is going the same way to. There is no way that Ferguson Ancellotti Wenger Redknapp Oneill, Moyes would tolerate it. Benitez seem's non phased.
      we had no width tonight, but two widemen sat on the bench, 82 minutes in Babel comes on.
      Why doesnt he give Kelly a chance at Right back, instead of playing Masch there for F***s sake.
      Pacheco hasn't even been on the bench since the Unirea first leg.
      Benitez's lack of bottle really does worry me, He's more conservative than Norman Tebbit at times.
      I' know i'm ranting now, but i really have had enough for the season. Wanna wake up in May and find out it was all a bad dream
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #126: Mar 08, 2010 10:56:01 pm
      I thought the back four played alright

I'm sorry Cas, I can't let that go. I know more than most, you know your football. And I know I've said that I don't think players should be singled out, but Carragher and Insua were really poor. Insua got skinned like a rat in I'm a Celebrity. Carragher was properly calamity.

I just can't wait for this season to finish now, I'm really pissed off at the moment.

Big hugs. I know exactly how you feel. x
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #127: Mar 08, 2010 10:57:04 pm
      lmao thought I was watching tom anf jerry
      but they better  a comedy of f**king errors
      well how long do we wait !!!!!

FOR RAFA TO F**k OFF !!!!!!

omg how embarassing was that
      no idea !
      no passion!
      no get up and go for it  u fookers!!!
      sack the lot

btut we know that wont happin
      but comon what the fook is going on
      sh*t sh*t sh*t
       no 4th place thats it 
      fook it 

Was that a haiku?

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=haiku+poems&meta=&aq=1&oq=haik&fp=4d1e998208e8ca69
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #128: Mar 08, 2010 10:57:20 pm
      I miss seeing our players smiling,

Gerrard & Torres jumping on top of eachother after some of their magic,

Burying teams 6-1  (a la Hull in August!)

Clean sheets,

Scoring...

I also want to wake up in may---- after a long sleep---- and realise i was dreaming---(sorry nightmare) and we are fighting for the title with the other top 3 teams.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #129: Mar 08, 2010 11:00:13 pm
      Gerrard & Torres jumping on top of eachother after some of their magic,

Oh God...

scouseuk
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 106 posts | -3 
      Reply #130: Mar 08, 2010 11:00:21 pm
      kookkai
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts |
      Reply #131: Mar 08, 2010 11:01:01 pm
      Funny Fact about this season:

We've played better as a TEAM without Gerrard on our side this season, when he returned, things start falling apart(barring the Bitter match, maybe).

I'm not blaming him entirely, but it's devastating to see our Captain lacked motivation and drive especially when he is playing the CM role. Even Lucas had more heart tonight(he was screaming ala' Carra to our attacking players)
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #132: Mar 08, 2010 11:02:32 pm
      When have we actually played really well in the Premiership, I actually can't remember and I don't mean a game where we kept it tight and knicked a goal. I mean actually dominate a team. It has been a long long time.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #133: Mar 08, 2010 11:05:01 pm
      When have we actually played really well in the Premiership, I actually can't remember and I don't mean a game where we kept it tight and knicked a goal. I mean actually dominate a team. It has been a long long time.

Hull 6-1 and Stoke 4-1.

Both games that I went to.  I was in high spirits back then!
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #134: Mar 08, 2010 11:06:32 pm
      Hav'nt read through all the posts(surprise surprise).Slick passing,good running off the ball,passion/commitment,great defending!!!FFS why can't we do it??
      No need to look for scapegoats.However,is that performance from Kuyt the worst you might ever see in a RED shirt.Time for him to take a long break IMHO.
      Two things I enjoyed about the 90 mins was the bottle of Red I had to myself & the really good cameo appearance from Alberto Aquilani.Jeezus I've read some sh*t about the lad this week that his performance?commitment was a JOY( is he class or what?)
      NOW come on Raffa exchange Pacheco for Kuyt forthwith.
      Esoteric Mist
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 577 posts | -5 
      Reply #135: Mar 08, 2010 11:07:13 pm
      Did anyone else not bother to watch the second half? Seriously I say this every week, what does rafa actually say in the dressing room at half time?? "More of the same lads"?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #136: Mar 08, 2010 11:07:38 pm
      When was that was it August or September.
      scouseuk
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 106 posts | -3 
      Reply #137: Mar 08, 2010 11:09:13 pm
      lmao  thats next season not now

Quick Reply