Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Giant ass Yank$ OUT! flag.

Read 3611 times
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Re: Giant ass Yank$ OUT! flag.
      Reply #23: Mar 10, 2010 01:14:21 pm
      Just a mad idea I thought of , if someone worked out the seat numbers on the kop that spelt YANKS OUT and each person in them seats could wear a  XXL White t shirt over their coat the message would be visable for every game  at home , I am sure each person in these seats would be happy to go along with it  , maybe a mad suggestion what do others think.  To raise funds get the buckets out at the next home game  I'm sure we could get enough for a hundred or so White t shirts.

Great Idea, as I said suggest these too SOS, the Union will fund the likes of the t-shirts, we have a kop seating, plan anyway, well the lad Andy who designs the mosaics, wouldn't take 5 minues to find out what seats to use.

As part of our continuing campaign to tell Tom and George that they are not welcome here we urge members to get involved and make their own banners for the cause. Full details here  

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/news/Direct-Action-Banners.html
      fazza21
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 814 posts | 29 
      Reply #24: Mar 10, 2010 01:24:18 pm
      Sorry to be negative but i doubt a banner will force H&G out.

Gut feeling says there here for a long time, atleast the next decade, and the club will be ruined because of it. They're two selfish bas**rds, don't give a flying F**k about our history, our club, the supporters, the players or Rafa, they just dont care. So i don't think any amount of marching, singing, chanting, media coverage or banners will change that.
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #25: Mar 10, 2010 01:27:59 pm
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #26: Mar 10, 2010 01:28:12 pm
      Okay lets stop and wait hey.

IF the workers are united, we will never be defeated

ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #27: Mar 10, 2010 01:43:21 pm
      The funny thing about that jd is that rbs hq is on liverpool street london.

yea it's near my office, i could be your outlay of vandalism *cough cough*, i mean, representative in london if you guys wish. i'm willing to pay for the paints myself.

i used to live in l'pool and i believe there is a branch of rbs near the police station in town centre no? next to the horse statue? am i dreaming?
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #28: Mar 10, 2010 04:19:00 pm
      I would chip in- i would wear whatever i need to!!!

I know these dickheads dont care about a banner- but at least we can feel like we are doing something!
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #29: Mar 11, 2010 08:59:31 am
      Anyone else got a link to a banner maker that would be happy to do this? :)

Realised the size of the KOP would be a massive job, it may have to be a bit smaller, but massive nonetheless ;)
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #30: Mar 12, 2010 10:03:22 am
      Ok, just looking for the material now, am gonna have a go at it myself.

What material should I use?

Quick Reply