Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

Raheem Sterling (Liverpool > Man City)

Read 376993 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6782 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Raheem Sterling Player Thread
      Reply #2714: May 29, 2015 09:59:41 am
      Sterling would get eaten alive at Real. Bale scored 13 league goals and notched 9 assists and they still boo him.

If he wants out of us that badly, who gives a sh*t how they treat him?
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,573 posts | 1803 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2715: May 29, 2015 10:29:22 am
      Raheem gone yet ?  ;D
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #2716: May 29, 2015 12:21:33 pm
       xxxxx:action-smiley-065: get rid he dont want to be here so why keep an unhappy player who wont give 100% sell for the highest bidder hopefully not to arsenal as there probably going to be our rival for 4th next with UTD. so i would be happy for him to go to madrid or city.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #2717: Jun 03, 2015 04:25:21 pm
      Rafael Benitez: New Real boss 'admires' Raheem Sterling
      Rafael Benitez said he "admires" Liverpool forward Raheem Sterling at the news conference to confirm his appointment as Real Madrid manager.

The ex-Liverpool manager has ended a two-year stint with Napoli, signing a three-year contract at the Bernabeu with the promise of "quality football" which "wins trophies".

When asked about 20-year-old England international Sterling, Benitez said: "We admire Raheem, that's no secret - but he is not one of our players so I can't really comment on him."

Sterling, who rejected a new £100,000-a-week contract in April, wants to leave Anfield and has also been linked with a move to Manchester City.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32985804
      « Last Edit: Jun 03, 2015 05:47:40 pm by RedPuppy »
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2718: Jun 03, 2015 04:43:13 pm
      Go get him Rafa!

£100m or Modric + Isco + Carvajal + Bale or Benzema :D
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #2719: Jun 03, 2015 04:56:29 pm
      Go get him Rafa!

£100m or Modric + Isco + Carvajal + Bale or Benzema :D

I would be happy with Illara + 15m or straight swap for Isco tbh :D
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2720: Jun 03, 2015 05:02:19 pm
      I would be happy with Illara + 15m or straight swap for Isco tbh :D

Yeah I like Isco a lot too, Illa less so personally but admit I haven't watched an awful lot of him. Really rate Carvajal and Modric though, I'd take a straight swap for those two all day long.
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,759 posts | 259 
      Reply #2721: Jun 04, 2015 01:11:50 pm
      Get £50 million from Real Madrid or Manchester City. Good riddance.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #2722: Jun 05, 2015 10:41:46 am
      Well this little pr**k is now linked with scum and he seems to be considering it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/04/liverpool-raheem-sterling-manchester-united

Just shows how little he gives a sh*t about us. Either sell to Real for megabucks, let him rot on the bench for two years. Monumental tosser.
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #2723: Jun 05, 2015 12:31:24 pm
      this lad is dead to me to consider the scum if anyone gets his name on their shirt your mad  :mad:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,573 posts | 1803 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2724: Jun 05, 2015 01:58:47 pm
      Well this little pr**k is now linked with scum and he seems to be considering it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/04/liverpool-raheem-sterling-manchester-united

Just shows how little he gives a sh*t about us. Either sell to Real for megabucks, let him rot on the bench for two years. Monumental tosser.

this every day mate.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,530 posts | 1517 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #2725: Jun 05, 2015 03:44:08 pm
      I think he's had such a poor season I actually want him to go to one of our rivals!

You know what I mean.
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 61 
      Reply #2726: Jun 05, 2015 04:19:42 pm
      Seriously if we can get 50 million for him,absolute no brainer,and will be probably the best bit of business LFC have done in a long long time,Sterlings trouble is that he is not as good as he,or his agent thinks he is,and for me personaly I can't wait to see the back of this ungrateful tw*t.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #2727: Jun 05, 2015 06:49:19 pm
      Only use from him i see is making good money from his sale.He should shut his F***ing mouth and play football,instead his crying to all possible media and God knows what is his agent is whispering to his ear.I loved this guy until few months ago,but after all those statements from him and his agent i would love to see his back!
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2728: Jun 05, 2015 08:51:32 pm
      I think he's gone to be honest, I'd hope it could be a swap deal or player + cash, because I don't trust the committee to spend it wisely.
      za
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #2729: Jun 05, 2015 09:26:46 pm
      Everyone is talking about £50 million. How do you guys come up with these figures its just unbielivable. His price performance and value has droped massively.

The news coming from spain is that Real madrid don't view sterling as a galetico or someone that can improve them. :lmao: Lets be honest if Bale is getting booed then imagine what they will do to sterling  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:. At the moment liverpool hope relies greatly on City making a good bid. sterlings price has droped as well and the more his agent speaks the more the price will drop.
      Arsenal have got no interest what so ever in the deal and they have no interest in doing a swap deal with walcott and gibbs. The who journal made no sense at all. And why would walcott want to leave Arsenal? Gibbs is from their academy. Crazy journalism.  So that leaves Liverpool with ManCity and man United.

I don't think Liverpool fans will approve of United so I think that leaves city to do the deal. Liverpool were hoping there will be about 6 clubs fighting for Sterling but the other clubs such as PSG in france are simply not interested.
      Liverpool have been quoting 50 to 60 million and that has not helped their case. At this rate they will be lucky to get £30 million.

Look at guys like  Dybala going to Juventus for £23 million. Luciano vietto is available for 14.2 million. Depay went to United for £25million.   You have so many quality players out there. Even Isco is £32 million. mario Goatze went for £30 million. So its just hard to understand where pundits  and liverpool fans are getting all this £50 million figures from. I was speaking to a German guy  and he said English are stupid. I said no you can't insult a whole nation simply because of what Phill Thompson says. But i get what he was trying to say. Sterling for £50 million when he has done absolutely nothing and disrespected a great institution like Liverpool. Nobody will want to invest £50million on an accident waiting to happen.

Liverpool were hoping Rafa Benitez will do them a favour and make a bid. But real are not seeing sterling like someone they can use to challenge Messi Neymar and Suarez. Real are looking at POgba Aguero and Marco Reus. I am sorry I don't think sterlings£$$ fall in that category. What will liverpool do????? Interesting summer
      za
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #2730: Jun 05, 2015 09:31:44 pm
      Seriously if we can get 50 million for him,absolute no brainer,and will be probably the best bit of business LFC have done in a long long time,Sterlings trouble is that he is not as good as he,or his agent thinks he is,and for me personaly I can't wait to see the back of this ungrateful tw*t.

You are clearly stating that sterling is not as good as him or his agent think. Yet you want £50 million for sterling. that makes no sense at all.  I would be very surprised if anyone pays 30£ million for this deal. may be United will be the only team as they have bags of money to waste. When you value a player at £50 million you don't offer him 100£ thousand a week. You offer him more than that.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2731: Jun 06, 2015 02:43:35 pm
      There is a notice at the top of teh page saying LFC Player Topics: Topics here are for footballing discussion - NOT transfer rumours
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,610 posts | 7142 
      Reply #2732: Jun 06, 2015 03:18:12 pm
      I think he has made the mental break from the club so it has to be when rather than if . We havent seen the very best from him but if he wants to go then so be it. Just do not sell to UTD for any amount
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2733: Jun 07, 2015 01:21:10 pm
      Sterling getting booed by Irish fans today. Ireland is Red!
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #2734: Jun 07, 2015 01:23:29 pm
      Sterling getting booed by Irish fans today. Ireland is Red!

Noticed that

Can hear The fields of Anfield road being sung too

Well in Irish Reds
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #2735: Jun 07, 2015 01:35:51 pm
      I think he has made the mental break from the club so it has to be when rather than if . We havent seen the very best from him but if he wants to go then so be it. Just do not sell to UTD for any amount

He's gone already, no commitment or loyalty to the club.
      Get shut for the best money possible, soccer is soccer and if the munts offer the top wedge FSG will rip their F***ing arms off.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,323 posts | 2855 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2736: Jun 07, 2015 02:28:38 pm
      Booed off at the Aviva great to hear

Quick Reply