Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Raheem Sterling (Liverpool > Man City)

Read 375885 times
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Re: Raheem Sterling Player Thread
      Reply #2806: Jul 09, 2015 07:21:11 pm
      Won't train with the team pretending he's sick and won't go on the tour to Asia.

If he's sick, give him statutory sick pay! £88.45 per week is all he deserves anyway!
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #2807: Jul 09, 2015 07:42:01 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2808: Jul 09, 2015 07:55:49 pm
      Why are we so pissed off with this bag of sh*t lads ? We've had contractual problems with him and his agent since 2012 when he was on a couple of grand a week and wanted it upped to 50k a week , the writing was on the wall . Slapping girls around and banging them up , drivin around Huyton like a gang banger getting into fights , snortin the coke , tweeting sh*t about Spurs signing a black Italian striker . Hillsborough anniversary tweeting it was the funniest day of his life , then realised what he posted up he took it down as quick . He's a f**k up and a very expensive one too . Big f**king mouth , let him go to city and run into their brick walls .

I don't think he has an ounce of intelligence which makes me wonder whether he can fulfill his potential.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #2809: Jul 09, 2015 08:10:06 pm
      I don't think he has an ounce of intelligence which makes me wonder whether he can fulfill his potential.

He's very poorly spoken isn't he. He also got confused counting to ten in one of the LFC videos, say what you like about him on the pitch but those things affect him off the pitch. He has an unplanned child and 2 assault allegations to his name all in his teenage years. If he wasn't a footballer he'd be a thug.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #2810: Jul 09, 2015 08:14:18 pm
      I remember when he first started playing for the ressies , he was wonderful and full of goals and then slowly he started to find his way into the big time . That's when he went wayward , his ma was filling his head with sh*t about not getting the right amount of playing time , whether it would be best to move down South . Like you said FMS intelligence is lacking there with him , he hasn't his own mind .

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2811: Jul 09, 2015 08:14:42 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2812: Jul 10, 2015 01:17:50 am
      He's very poorly spoken isn't he. He also got confused counting to ten in one of the LFC videos, say what you like about him on the pitch but those things affect him off the pitch. He has an unplanned child and 2 assault allegations to his name all in his teenage years. If he wasn't a footballer he'd be a thug.

I remember when he first started playing for the ressies , he was wonderful and full of goals and then slowly he started to find his way into the big time . That's when he went wayward , his ma was filling his head with sh*t about not getting the right amount of playing time , whether it would be best to move down South . Like you said FMS intelligence is lacking there with him , he hasn't his own mind .

Absolutely. He doesn't have a head of his own and desperately needs some sense kicked into him and needs to really grow up because you get the sense he is very immature. Surrounded by some very toxic individuals in his football career and I'm guessing for his whole life.

Haven't seen that video Mags but for the sake of human civilisation I sure hope to hell he CAN count to 10 without difficulty.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #2813: Jul 10, 2015 01:31:42 am

Absolutely. He doesn't have a head of his own and desperately needs some sense kicked into him and needs to really grow up because you get the sense he is very immature. Surrounded by some very toxic individuals in his football career and I'm guessing for his whole life.

Haven't seen that video Mags but for the sake of human civilisation I sure hope to hell he CAN count to 10 without difficulty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BTUd7cgRJk

When Lazar starts.

4,5,6,8...Realises he makes a mistake... Still says 9 next anyway  :f_doh:
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #2814: Jul 10, 2015 04:34:02 am
      Why are we so pissed off with this bag of sh*t lads ? We've had contractual problems with him and his agent since 2012 when he was on a couple of grand a week and wanted it upped to 50k a week , the writing was on the wall . Slapping girls around and banging them up , drivin around Huyton like a gang banger getting into fights , snortin the coke , tweeting sh*t about Spurs signing a black Italian striker . Hillsborough anniversary tweeting it was the funniest day of his life , then realised what he posted up he took it down as quick . He's a f**k up and a very expensive one too . Big f**king mouth , let him go to city and run into their brick walls .

....what? how do we know any of that happened, sounds like stuff the metro would write
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #2815: Jul 10, 2015 12:37:18 pm
      found his way to training today, hopefully him and BR meet to sort this crap out one way or another it needs to be done today, sell him if he 100% doesnt want to be hear
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2816: Jul 10, 2015 01:32:21 pm
      found his way to training today, hopefully him and BR meet to sort this crap out one way or another it needs to be done today, sell him if he 100% doesnt want to be hear

Nothing has to be done today, not sure why you think it does.
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #2817: Jul 10, 2015 01:54:47 pm
      Nothing has to be done today, not sure why you think it does.
      I know you dont like my posts buy like i said are we not off on pre-season soon? we dont want to take players that dont want to be at the club or are hopefully being sold that's the reason why I said we need to sort it out either way sooner or later. if he's staying then he gets told today he's staying and that's it we include him in our plans, if its up in the air whilst on pre-season he's potentally a waste of a seat as he will take game time off a player that will be here next season that's the point i was making.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #2818: Jul 10, 2015 04:21:38 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=65&v=6ot2irKXkEY

Gerrard said he didn't want to comment on it but he also did say that Jordan and Raheem are at opposite ends of the scale.

He called Henderson:

* Professional
      * A winner
      * Great lad
      * Loyal
      * Humble
      * Great people around him

The opposite end of that scale would be a unprofessional, disloyal, arrogant little sh*te who has surrounded himself with yes men bigging up his ego. Remind you of anyone? You won't have to look too far

GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #2819: Jul 10, 2015 07:00:35 pm
      I think this thread should be merged with that at the transfer section.
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #2820: Jul 11, 2015 02:03:23 am
      I think this thread should be merged with that at the transfer section.

I don't think it'll be an issue for much longer.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2821: Jul 11, 2015 02:54:05 am

"Alas, disloyal little sh*t Raheem. I trained him".
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,013 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2822: Jul 11, 2015 08:10:40 am
      FSG are prepared to keep Sterling in the reserves rather than allow him to leave below their valuation.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-raheem-sterling-rot-reserves-6044517

The PFA has said it is prepared to mediate between LFC and Sterling, they performed a similar role when Suarez was the subject of a bid from Arsenal in 2013.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11733091/Liverpool-news-Raheem-Sterling-row-could-see-PFA-intervene.html
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,441 posts | 3422 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2823: Jul 11, 2015 10:15:47 am
      "Alas, disloyal little sh*t Raheem. I trained him".

or you can't even shave properly you fuckwit
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #2824: Jul 11, 2015 12:44:41 pm
      Well they got some balls fair play he has been included in the tour party , cerainly throwing the gauntlet down .
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #2825: Jul 12, 2015 12:16:59 pm
      Well they got some balls fair play he has been included in the tour party , cerainly throwing the gauntlet down .

He was removed.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #2826: Jul 12, 2015 05:39:05 pm
      He was only removed today , up until training this morning he was in the tour party
      DMS
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 71 posts |
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #2827: Jul 12, 2015 06:15:46 pm
      reports that fee has been agreed, 49m ( :lmao:) with add ons, finally the little sh*t is on his way
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #2828: Jul 12, 2015 06:18:38 pm
      Goodbye rat boy  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply