Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

The outcome of the home game against Chelsea

Read 25217 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: The outcome of the home game against Chelsea
      Reply #299: Apr 30, 2010 01:33:12 pm
      Sorry, look at the fixtures that the scums had against us it's pretty bias, we had to play home first and away in 2 consecutive seasons. If that is not conspiracy then what is it then? No such thing in those good old days, I bet those idiots in the FA that arranged the schedule are all scums supporters. 

No wonder a top brass from the FA resigned earlier last month, who wouldn't? The FA seriously needed a total revamp of personnel. Most probably each of them would have a villa hidden somewhere in the Carribean. How about those numerous 5 minutes or more injury time that the scums had, it is so obvious for everyone to see.

Sorry I'll personally let go this match and let Chelsea score the winning goal in the last minute of the game better still in injury time and rub it in on fergie. Let him rant and rave for things not going his way, and this time round we have the final say and he can rant for all i care and we will boss this issue and not him. Let's face it, our opportunity to finish 4th ended weeks ago when we dropped points over the last 5 games, we have sealed our own fate weeks ago. Let's show those b**tards in the FA that they can manouevre the schedule and matches but this is one match they can't tell us what to do on the pitch.

Who knows in future Chelsea may just do us a return favour. Life is strange at times. Seeing the scums going 19th no way, i'd do anything to prevent that. Come to think of it i'm not so anti-Chelsea after all. At least i don't see too many situations favouring them on and off the pitch. At least their managers carried themselves very well.
      « Last Edit: Apr 30, 2010 02:01:08 pm by Venison 86 »
      predSJUUUUK
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts |
      Reply #300: Apr 30, 2010 01:39:23 pm
      Chelsea win??!

Have a word- too many plastic fans!!
      How can you ever EVER want your team to lose?
      Why would anyone care what ManU are doing??  If its not us winning the title, then we shouldnt care who it is!

Shame on you!!

Because Man U are our biggest rivals and I would rather eat my own sh*t then see them win anything.

If Chelsea beat us and win the title, well done to them. I hope they do.
      y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #301: Apr 30, 2010 01:42:31 pm
      Mmmm......... I f**king despise Man U more than anything in life. If losing to Chelsea means Man U don't win the league and their 19th title, fulfilling Fergie's promise to knock us of our perch, then so be it.

Maybe finishing fourth or definitely stopping the scum - no f**king contest.

F**k Man U, f**k Fergie and f**k the scabby horse he rode in on! Oh, and I don't give a flying f**k who that offends.  >:D

how can you call yourself a liverpool fan?

we want to win every game.. F**k chelsea, if they lose and go on to lose the title then its their own bloody fault!!

i F***ing hate united too, with a passion, but we want to finish 4th so a win is a must

darren bent will smash em anyway.. so i dont think we have any worries there!

but as a liverpool fan, we want to win every game, not lose one to F**k the mancs up
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #302: Apr 30, 2010 01:45:54 pm
      I'm thinking, lets get 3 points at Chelsea.

Bolton to beat Tottenham

Villa and City to draw.

thats puts Villa and ourselves on 65 points and Tottenham and City with 64 points with a game in hand.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #303: Apr 30, 2010 01:49:14 pm
      how can you call yourself a liverpool fan?

Kyle - check my posts - i have never "fu**ed off" or abused a fellow Red nor have i questioned their loyalty.

Please do not question my loyalty or credentials as a Liverpool fan and that record will remain intact.  ;)
      y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #304: Apr 30, 2010 01:51:43 pm
      i am not questioning your loyalty, i am just asking how you could be happy tto see us lose? this season has been poor... and we've lost so many games.. i dont want to lose anymore
      Mohammad Abdullah
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 478 posts | -7 
      Reply #305: Apr 30, 2010 01:53:37 pm
      Very optimistic some fans still really!
      Let's hope we play decent football and beat Chelsea while Man draw
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #306: Apr 30, 2010 02:04:58 pm
      i am not questioning your loyalty, i am just asking how you could be happy tto see us lose? this season has been poor... and we've lost so many games.. i dont want to lose anymore

No kyle - you asked how i can call myself a Liverpool fan. Well i've been doing just that for 39 years now. In those 39 years i have cried tears of joy, tears of sadness and i have, literally, fought and bled for my team. I call myself a Liverpool fan every day. I call myself a Liverpool fan with pride. I will take NO F***ing lessons from anyone about what a fan is.

In an ideal world, where i could control our destiny we would win and the scum would lose but i'm guessing this thread is really only discussing the one scenario - lose and the scum don't "knock us of the perch"; win and the scum do.

Anyway i'm not going to fall out with you over this kyle. F**k Man U - end of.

redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #307: Apr 30, 2010 02:14:36 pm
      It has been a bad bad nightmare for me this season, dissapointment after dissapointment. I'm more interested in fast forwarding the whole damn bloody season and start some wholesale sales and purchase of players to mould the next season's team around the spine players that's going to see us challenge for the league or at least finish inside the top 4. We don't have resources to buy the Villas, Benzemas or Agueros, so let's not waste time on that and the hard work starts now for Rafa to scout the Continent, Africa, Asia, Oceania even as far as North or South pole if great talent can be found there. Stop relying on those idiotic scouts. The real hard work starts now to mould his next team, not 1 week before the season starts and he's still doing the wheeling and dealing and no time for the players to settle down and familiar with each other's play. We should treat the friendly games seriously which will indicate how the team gel and also which areas that needs further improvement.
      « Last Edit: Apr 30, 2010 02:23:26 pm by redkop63 »
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #308: Apr 30, 2010 02:16:41 pm
      At the end of the day, we have to think about ourselves and put ourselves ahead of everyone else. As a result, although it may give United a big advantage of Chelsea in the league, you never, no matter what club you are, go out and give it a half-hearted attempt. That is the way i have been brought up and that is the way i wish to continue.

We can still get into the Champions League next season. Don't get me wrong, it will be extremley difficult under the current league situation but while it is still mathmatically possible, keep believing. Anyway, you never know, United may lsoe a game or two and Chelsea could still be up their and eventually win it.
      yoyo-yoyo
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 151 posts | -1 
      Reply #309: Apr 30, 2010 02:21:00 pm
      Win every game, I dont care what the others do.  If that means LFC get 4th place then fine, if it means that the scum win the title then live with it.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #310: Apr 30, 2010 02:21:30 pm
      No kyle - you asked how I can call myself a Liverpool fan. Well I've been doing just that for 39 years now. In those 39 years I have cried tears of joy, tears of sadness and I have, literally, fought and bled for my team. I call myself a Liverpool fan every day. I call myself a Liverpool fan with pride. I will take NO f**king lessons from anyone about what a fan is.

In an ideal world, where I could control our destiny we would win and the scum would lose but I'm guessing this thread is really only discussing the one scenario - lose and the scum don't "knock us of the perch"; win and the scum do.

Anyway I'm not going to fall out with you over this kyle. F**k Man U - end of.

Second that bro. Errrr......i'm on 36. Cheers.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #311: Apr 30, 2010 02:26:28 pm
      Really, really hope we can do it - but we looked pretty tired last night at the end. And it isnt as it we have such a deep bench to rotate with.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #312: Apr 30, 2010 02:31:50 pm
      Win every game, I dont care what the others do.  If that means LFC get 4th place then fine, if it means that the scum win the title then live with it.

Win every game, still don't finish 4th and the scum "knock" us "of the perch" with 19.....F***ing brilliant.

This season has been shitty enough that would just be the sh*t flavoured icing on the F***ing sh*t cake.  ;D

y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #313: Apr 30, 2010 02:39:58 pm
      well lets all hope Sunderland get a result then!!

although shovel face has never beat taggart
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #314: Apr 30, 2010 02:55:58 pm
      Do people not F***ing realise that even if Chelsea beat us, they are still not guarenteed to win the title. They can beat us then lose their final game. And if United win both they still win the League - regardless of our result against Chelsea.

On the other hand, we can beat Chelsea and United win against Sunderland. Then those mancy F***ing cu*ts lose their final game and those flash cockney plazzy flag waving tw*ts win theirs and Chelsea raise the title.

So our game, cannot decide the title. The game that can on the weekend is United v Sunderland - depending on our result. Chelsea win at the weekend, United lose then they've won the title but it's down to United to stop it happening - not us.

It's our job to do ourselves proud by picking up yet another three points.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #315: Apr 30, 2010 03:05:28 pm
      Someone pls get the crystal ball out fast. I can't fast forward enough to know the end results to end this feud.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #316: Apr 30, 2010 04:20:19 pm
      Do people not F***ing realise that even if Chelsea beat us, they are still not guarenteed to win the title. They can beat us then lose their final game. And if United win both they still win the League - regardless of our result against Chelsea.

On the other hand, we can beat Chelsea and United win against Sunderland. Then those mancy F***ing cu*ts lose their final game and those flash cockney plazzy flag waving tw*ts win theirs and Chelsea raise the title.

So our game, cannot decide the title. The game that can on the weekend is United v Sunderland - depending on our result. Chelsea win at the weekend, United lose then they've won the title but it's down to United to stop it happening - not us.

It's our job to do ourselves proud by picking up yet another three points.

Well said mate. I'd be so annoyed if we threw the game against chelsea and they still never won the title.
      I'm thinking, lets get 3 points at Chelsea.

Bolton to beat Tottenham

Villa and City to draw.

thats puts Villa and ourselves on 65 points and Tottenham and City with 64 points with a game in hand.

Read my mind. The Liverpool I know will keep fighting until it's officially and mathematically over.

I'd rather us finish 4th and Man U win the title if that's the case. Only because we're not settling on 18 titles. Man U will win more in the coming seasons so we need to start winning the league again to take our record back.
      You never know. Something like Man U overtaking us on titles might spark something to get us back up there again.

YNWA
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #317: Apr 30, 2010 05:34:38 pm
      Why do we care if ManU win this year??  or the year after, or last year??!
      It will give us something to fight for- if anything!

To ever want your team to lose, regardless of the outcome for any other team- is wrong!

F**k the mancs- i dont care what they do- win or lose, i have and will never want lfc to lose- to anyone!

Even if we win- and still dont get 4th, who cares, we won right?

HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #318: Apr 30, 2010 06:13:41 pm
      I can't believe people are seriously talking about effectively throwing a game, whatever the consequences elsewhere. I would expect Moyes. Alardyce and Bruce to do that but not us.
      So the Mancs get a title...we were so far ahead of them for so long it motivated Ferguson to build what is a good team much as I hate to say it. Maybe we have rested on our laurels a bit and like a football season which is not won with one game, we have lost our advantage over the last 20 years with a lot of mistakes.
      I support Liverpool FC, that won't change ever but I see a fire burning which will turn into a blaze in the coming years. YNWA
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #319: Apr 30, 2010 08:37:49 pm
      I would happily see Rafa send out a weakened team, get beat and have chelsea win the title...HAPPILY.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #320: Apr 30, 2010 09:38:01 pm
      We could seriously see one of the worst Liverpool sides to be named in history against Chelsea with the injuries we have now.

Not to mention any who pull up for the game are gonna be tired as F**k from last night! Gonna be a tough one. Still will be cheering for us to tw*t the rich boy cu*ts though!
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #321: Apr 30, 2010 10:10:57 pm
      How about this? We go out and play Liverpool football and whatever the result is the result.

Quick Reply