Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The yanks

Read 1299 times
      camara14
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 157 posts | -3 
      The yanks
      Jun 10, 2007 02:40:30 pm
      I don't mean to be negative but are Hicks and Gillet not being fully supportive of what Rafa is trying to achieve or is it that they don't understand the complexities of the transfer market and how in demand some of our targets are.
      vince
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Re: The yanks
      Reply #1: Jun 10, 2007 03:00:51 pm
      i think they would know what they are doing even though they are not experts on football u don't get that rich without being a good businessmen.I'm sure they will back Rafa just like they have done with their teams in America.we were never going to spend stupid money like Chelsea lets just wait and see before we judge.
      camara14
      • Forum Neil Ruddock
      • Started Topic

• 157 posts | -3 
      Reply #2: Jun 10, 2007 03:08:43 pm
      They seem to have the right attitude by stating that they want to compete with man u and Chelsea on the pitch but to do that you obviously have to match them financially.
      vince
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 10, 2007 03:21:34 pm
      on the business side we are still behind them both like Chelsea just going out to Ghana that is good for business we don't do stuff like that once the stadium is done then in a couple of years i think we will be among the big spenders
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #4: Jun 10, 2007 04:04:27 pm
      Yawn yawn.  How many threads have we got on something similar to this?

What have they not supported him in.  Who exactly have we 'missed out on' so far? Eto'o - who doesn't want to leave Barca?

Get a grip.

Quick Reply