Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Juan Mata (Valencia)

Read 4855 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Juan Mata (Valencia)
      Reply #23: May 21, 2010 08:57:13 pm
      Would be great but probably can't afford him.
      predSJUUUUK
      • Forum David Johnson

• 213 posts |
      Reply #24: May 21, 2010 11:26:22 pm
      Would love to see us pick this guy up, few more players of his calibre at Liverpool and we'd see such a change.

But like others have said I really doubt Valencia will let him ago after just selling Villa to Barca for over 30Million.
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #25: May 22, 2010 12:28:43 am
      Would love to see us pick this guy up, few more players of his calibre at Liverpool and we'd see such a change.

But like others have said I really doubt Valencia will let him ago after just selling Villa to Barca for over 30Million.

agreed, i feel exactly the same way
      sudhanvak
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #26: May 22, 2010 02:54:05 am
      yeah well......seeing that valencia were in hugr debt.....i think they're willing to sell off silva AND mata.......madrid tried to swoop for both but seem to be certain of getting to silva......we need to try for mata....the player plus cash deal may help actually.......they'll have a replacement left winger.......
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #27: May 22, 2010 03:05:48 am
      yeah well......seeing that valencia were in hugr debt.....i think they're willing to sell off silva AND mata.......madrid tried to swoop for both but seem to be certain of getting to silva......we need to try for mata....the player plus cash deal may help actually.......they'll have a replacement left winger.......
      I somehow doubt they're selling Villa, Silva and Mata all in one transfer period.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #28: May 22, 2010 03:05:57 am
      yeah well......seeing that valencia were in hugr debt.....I think they're willing to sell off silva AND mata.......madrid tried to swoop for both but seem to be certain of getting to silva......we need to try for mata....the player plus cash deal may help actually.......they'll have a replacement left winger.......

Player plus cash deal? We have virtually no money, Birmingham could put up a better fight in the transfer market. Unless we are planning on paying with hopes and dreams?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #29: May 22, 2010 11:38:38 am
      I somehow doubt they're selling Villa, Silva and Mata all in one transfer period.

Its been reported Silva will be a Madrid player by the end of next week, Valencia need to sell players to fund their unfinished stadium to generate the revenue to pay off their debts,  I believe from what I've been reading, Mata Silva and Banega will be casualties of that.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #30: May 22, 2010 01:54:27 pm
      Its been reported Silva will be a Madrid player by the end of next week, Valencia need to sell players to fund their unfinished stadium to generate the revenue to pay off their debts,  I believe from what I've been reading, Mata Silva and Banega will be casualties of that.
      Yeah, I know they're in huge debt. Can you imagine that though? Damn, we're even close to their situation aren't we? If the yanks wouldn't be selling the club that is. Imagine the yanks selling Pepe, Torres, Gerrard and Masch to pay off our debts. Would Valencia supporters really take that? Because we wouldn't.
      « Last Edit: May 22, 2010 02:00:24 pm by Dexter »
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #31: May 22, 2010 01:57:01 pm
      They can't lose Mata and Silva.
      sudhanvak
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #32: May 22, 2010 05:35:40 pm
      yeah well....a point there^^......
      but still since they're getting a player in the same position back....they may be interested...and i dont think the yanks will manage to sell of stars just to pay off debts....sammy lee would'nt take it...still, mata would be a good option for a 4 3 1 2 with torres up front....
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #33: May 22, 2010 06:30:51 pm
      They can't lose Mata and Silva.

IMO i think they will manage to hold onto both.

Quick Reply