Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 19th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W8 D1 L0

Boycotting games & merchandise

Read 9823 times
      hobbithead
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 747 posts | -3 
      Re: Boycotting games & merchandise
      Reply #92: May 19, 2010 12:14:51 am
      I understand the people who choose to boycott games & merchandise, etc- but i honestly dont see the point-

I mean its not going to hit our clown owners in the pocket if a few people dont buy stuff or go to Anfield- and it would never work on a mass scale to make the owners take notice-
      I go to Anfield and watch our boys for them- to support them to win our games, nothing to do with the owners- (even though it has everything to do with the owners)
            All of this bullshit affects the players- how cant it?  They need all the support they can get- to carry on playing through this- and hope we get new owners, and behind the scenes & £££ will get sorted out.
      We all want the same thing- players, fans & probably the staff also- Yanks out- Rich new owners in!

The longest journey starts with the smallest of steps Ms Torres.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Don't underestimate the power of the fans. I didn't think the emails would even register with the media. But, it has been acknowledged by several papers now. That was only 700+emails.

This issue needs some serious drive behind it. It also needs to be taken seriously. Its the only way to show the owners we don't want them here. Demonstrations only do part of the job. We need collective attacks on them. I'm so pissed off i'm joining SOS this week. Had enough of the turmoil this season and want to be a part of removing the leeches as quickly as possible.
      hobbithead
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 747 posts | -3 
      Reply #93: May 19, 2010 11:27:45 pm
      The longest journey starts with the smallest of steps Ms Torres.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Don't underestimate the power of the fans. I didn't think the emails would even register with the media. But, it has been acknowledged by several papers now. That was only 700+emails.

This issue needs some serious drive behind it. It also needs to be taken seriously. Its the only way to show the owners we don't want them here. Demonstrations only do part of the job. We need collective attacks on them. I'm so pissed off i'm joining SOS this week. Had enough of the turmoil this season and want to be a part of removing the leeches as quickly as possible.

Just signed up for SOS. Get those yank bas**rds out ASAP!  ;D
      y2kyle16
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 666 posts | -7 
      Reply #94: Jun 10, 2010 11:08:23 am
      ok...........

i have thought long and hard about this....and i apologise for suggesting we help the yanks stay in power...

enough is enouugh, and actions speak much louder than words....

lets sort something to send a message - LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

a boycott of the first home game of next season??

CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #95: Jun 10, 2010 11:11:22 am
      ok...........

I have thought long and hard about this....and I apologise for suggesting we help the yanks stay in power...

enough is enouugh, and actions speak much louder than words....

lets sort something to send a message - LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

a boycott of the first home game of next season??

Ahem...

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=30629.0

;)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,643 posts | 3867 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #96: Jun 10, 2010 11:23:33 am
      This is the only 'Liverpool' merchandise I will be buying this year if our owners remain
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #97: Jun 10, 2010 11:38:03 am
      I understand the people who choose to boycott games & merchandise, etc- but i honestly dont see the point

Oh dear.  :-\

Quick Reply