Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Javier Mascherano (Barcelona/Inter Milan)

Read 95404 times
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Re: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona/Inter Milan)
      Reply #1081: Aug 27, 2010 08:25:12 am
      Oh well I hate him for how he's treated us the fans for the last few months!

Time to change my sig!
      halofreak11789
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #1082: Aug 27, 2010 08:32:15 am
      this is Bull$#@$ so unfair!!
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Reply #1083: Aug 27, 2010 08:44:53 am
      Here's wishing you all the hard luck in the world,you cheap b***ard.I wish Busquets doesn't let you get a game and when you do get one,you break your leg and rot in their reserves for the remainder of the season.To top it all,I hope your whore wife runs away with Ibra to Milan.
      khawja
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts |
      Reply #1084: Aug 27, 2010 08:46:47 am
      Here's wishing you all the hard luck in the world,you cheap b***ard.I wish Busquets doesn't let you get a game and when you do get one,you break your leg and rot in their reserves for the remainder of the season.To top it all,I hope your whore wife runs away with Ibra to Milan.

Now i really like this ! I hope we get a couple of players before the transfer window.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,831 posts | 580 
      Reply #1085: Aug 27, 2010 08:51:05 am
      Mascherano son to Dad, Date: 2020

Leafing through the career archive...

So Dad, you really were in the sh*te at West Ham and going no where - how come Mum wasn't moaning about not liking England then?

Well Son, ummm, errrr - have you see the clubs I played for, and I captained our country..

Yeah Dad, what a turn around, so when you went to Liverpool, you became capatain of Argentina and a brilliant player - was it then that mum stopped liking England...?

errr yeah

At least you must have great memories and appreciate Liverpool for looking after you, and I am sure you must have left on good terms.

errmm

F**k me dad you refused to play 1 last game for them, even though they said you could leave and had made you everything you were and you refused to play a game of football for them...just to get your own way. What a way to leave a magnificent institution of football...

err yes

IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,488 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #1086: Aug 27, 2010 08:54:37 am
      Thanks for everything Masch, now go F**k yourself you selfish c**t.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #1087: Aug 27, 2010 09:08:27 am
      5live were saying around £18m.

Still a f****g steal by Barca.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #1088: Aug 27, 2010 09:10:10 am
      We all knew he was going so I'm going to pop my optimist hat on again and look forward to the player(s) that we'll sign with the proceeds.
      I know many have doubts that we'll even see the money but IF it does go to the transfer piggy bank then I'm sure Roy and Purslow already have targets in the advanced stages of discussion just in case.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #1089: Aug 27, 2010 09:11:40 am
      if its below 20m thats beyond a joke for 4 years work at LFC and only adding 2m if that and becoming Argie captain
      RedtillDead
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 164 posts |
      Reply #1090: Aug 27, 2010 09:31:03 am
      Balugue just said on Sky Sports News that it was 16m +plus 6m in bonus payments over the next few years...

what a joke...
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Reply #1091: Aug 27, 2010 09:31:35 am
      Guillem Balague has stated it's an initial 16 million pounds with 6 million in realistic add-ons and De Jong was 17 million for Man City. Roy better buy Defour with this or else.  :mad: :mad: :mad:
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #1092: Aug 27, 2010 09:34:26 am
      Once again a great player, loved by fans of Liverpool becomes a tosser
      lerpwl_am_byth
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts |
      Reply #1093: Aug 27, 2010 09:40:30 am
      finally. just sign a striker. ben arfa is alri, but is more of an attacking winger... again... so im thinking bent. again. ;) or toivonen. who looks pretty good. that van wolfswinkel scored a hatrick last night mind... young, and scores hatricks. just what we need :)
      LFCkl
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 365 posts |
      Reply #1094: Aug 27, 2010 09:50:05 am
      No respect left for him at all. Refusing to play one more game infront of the best fans in the world, selfish tw*t.

Sick and tired of players who's loyalties are all over the show.

I hope you enjoy your time at Barca Masch, and that your wife is happy there seen as she's the reason for you moving (my arse).
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1095: Aug 27, 2010 10:00:40 am
      Never thought I write this, but Mascherano you can F**k Off with your F**k buddy Messi.

TBH we don't want chidish selfish little terds at our club, you really have gone from Hero to Zero in a matter of no time. Lucky your not playing for the scum as I sure slur alex would have your legs broken and then put in the reserves.

Barca can F**k off too. We've still won more than you in Europe despite you buying other teams jewels. Come on Atletico Madrid and Espanyol!
      halofreak11789
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts |
      Reply #1096: Aug 27, 2010 10:17:34 am
      damn barca poachers.. messi can sod off as well!!
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1097: Aug 27, 2010 10:23:57 am
      Gutted to see the back of him, he is an excellant player. Isn't it sad the way Arsenal can keep a player but we can't. Shows how desperate our board is for money. I'm wondering how much will disappear into the banks.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #1098: Aug 27, 2010 10:49:46 am
      Really disappointing.

I used to love Mascherano. Back of my 08/10 home shirt. I'm not even sure that in years to come I can look back at that shirt fondly.

Barcelona are getting one hell of a player here, though. I think he'll fit in perfectly at Barcelona. Their team is getting stronger and stronger.

However, I don't think that he's not replaceable. We need to be using this money to buy a class central midfielder now.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1099: Aug 27, 2010 10:55:24 am
      Ya agree Ross I think he will be a revelation for Barc. The best in the world in his position. Sadly for us we can't keep replacing World class with mediocre sh*t like Poulsen and expect to be able to compete.

The club is going to plod along getting worse and worse till we have new owners, if ever we get new owners.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #1100: Aug 27, 2010 10:58:09 am
      Pricks....

Barca can't get done for tapping up?
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #1101: Aug 27, 2010 11:27:06 am
      Never thought I write this, but Mascherano you can F**k Off with your F**k buddy Messi.

TBH we don't want chidish selfish little terds at our club, you really have gone from Hero to Zero in a matter of no time. Lucky your not playing for the scum as I sure slur alex would have your legs broken and then put in the reserves.

Barca can F**k off too. We've still won more than you in Europe despite you buying other teams jewels. Come on Atletico Madrid and Espanyol!

Sums up my feeling pretty much.

I know he wanted out, but he was extremely F***ing unprofessional refusing to play against City, and that was breaking point for me.

Up until then I could more or less understand him wanting to leave for personal reasons - not every player dreams of playing for the Reds after all. But the lack of respect he's shown by basically holding the club to ransom I can't forgive.

He knew Barca wasn't going to pay over £20 million, so he gave us the choice between accepting less or having to pay Mascherano to stay at home for two years. Obviously given our situation, we were always going to take the money.

So we got robbed, Barca must be rubbing their hands with glee.

What's even sadder is I wouldn't be surprised if none of the money went back into the squad. After all, we have Masch's ready made, equally as good replacement: Poulsen. :(
      jack_lfc
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 121 posts |
      Reply #1102: Aug 27, 2010 11:30:21 am
      so not getting hleb as part of the deal then.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #1103: Aug 27, 2010 11:30:35 am
      So he's off then? :(

Bye Masch, thanks for nearly everything you did, apart from the last week you selfish w**ker.

Don't understand how we can't get a decent price though.  Nearly every time we get rolled over.  F**k Barca.

Quick Reply