Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 6th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W0 D1 L2

Ferdinand Injured?

Read 3307 times
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Re: Ferdinand Injured?
      Reply #23: Jun 04, 2010 06:08:53 pm
      England fans....won't give sh*t because they are better off without Horse Face and his mate Charlie, the superior cover being lined up is a testament to their indifference.
      Mabye not England fans on here but im sure neutral fans rate him so stop talking sh*te of course England fans care about the news whether you like him or not he was the captain so it was newsworthy.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #24: Jun 04, 2010 06:35:00 pm
      Mabye not England fans on here but im sure neutral fans rate him so stop talking sh*te of course England fans care about the news whether you like him or not he was the captain so it was newsworthy.

Quite right Micig91, worthy of a +
      Stuey, i'm a little surprised at your post  :-\
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #25: Jun 04, 2010 06:48:28 pm
      I'd be so happy if Gerrard gets to lift the world cup.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #26: Jun 04, 2010 06:57:55 pm
      Quite right Micig91, worthy of a +
      Stuey, i'm a little surprised at your post  :-\
      Don't rate him Keith he's well past his best and as I said the cover being put in place is more than adequate possibly superior.
      As well as he's done himself no favours with with his off field antics.
      Your buddy thinks I talk sh*te well in that case so do the majority of Liverpool supporters who don't give a sh*t about Ferdinand or England,
      let's not forget he's not posting on an England supporters forum or a neutral one for that matter it is an LFC site so the national side means F**k all to the majority so he's well out of order making any judgement on this more so telling me I'm talking sh*te.
      « Last Edit: Jun 04, 2010 07:06:36 pm by stuey »
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #27: Jun 04, 2010 07:01:00 pm
      Don't rate him Keith he's well past his best and as I said the cover being put in place is more than adecquate possibly superior.
      Your buddy thinks I talk sh*te well in that case so do the majority of Liverpool supporters who don't give a sh*t about Ferdinand or England.
      Ya good man.I don't rate him highly either but he's the England captain so asking who cares is a ridiculous comment.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #28: Jun 04, 2010 07:12:05 pm
      Ya good man.I don't rate him highly either but he's the England captain so asking who cares is a ridiculous comment.
      And why is it ridiculous?
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #29: Jun 04, 2010 07:15:56 pm
      Because im pretty sure England fans (I'm not im Irish) would want to know if there Captain was out.They'd want to know who'll be called up as a replacement,who'll be the next captain i could go on.

Your comments make me laugh ''Who Cares'' A week before the world cup and one of the favorites loses there captain the whole football world will probably care...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #30: Jun 04, 2010 07:34:01 pm
      I'll tell you again no one gives a sh*t, there's only one team we're interested in on this forum.
      Remind me who does he play for? Are you serious.
      « Last Edit: Jun 04, 2010 07:39:18 pm by stuey »
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #31: Jun 04, 2010 07:41:04 pm
      Reading posts on this board for the last 2 weeks clearly that is not the case we have fans from the U.S and Australia and according to their posts they're ''Intrested'' in their teams. I'm not going to argue with you anymore your post is quite clearly retarded.It's not a crime to follow your national team Y'Know.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #32: Jun 04, 2010 08:09:45 pm
      Reading posts on this board for the last 2 weeks clearly that is not the case we have fans from the U.S and Australia and according to their posts they're ''Intrested'' in their teams. I'm not going to argue with you anymore your post is quite clearly retarded.It's not a crime to follow your national team Y'Know.
      I'm not arguing about anything I state a fact that the vast majority on this forum do not have any interest in the national team, end of.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #33: Jun 04, 2010 10:31:32 pm
      So you see the title of the thread and don't click on it to say "Who gives a sh*t".

I had a similar case on the Conspiracy Theory thread when someone complained about me spouting on about the biggest and most realistic conspiracy theory of the lot. Quite simple, if you're not interested don't click on the thread.

Some Liverpool supporters believe it or not are really pleased that Stevie G is now captain of England for the World Cup. (and I know there are pros and cons to this). Germany 1 England/Liverpool 5 was a really proud night for me as a Liverpool fan and Stevie G lifting the World Cup would be also. FFS we may have little else to cheer about in the coming seasons.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #34: Jun 04, 2010 11:06:10 pm
      So you see the title of the thread and don't click on it to say "Who gives a sh*t".

I had a similar case on the Conspiracy Theory thread when someone complained about me spouting on about the biggest and most realistic conspiracy theory of the lot. Quite simple, if you're not interested don't click on the thread.

Some Liverpool supporters believe it or not are really pleased that Stevie G is now captain of England for the World Cup. (and I know there are pros and cons to this). Germany 1 England/Liverpool 5 was a really proud night for me as a Liverpool fan and Stevie G lifting the World Cup would be also. FFS we may have little else to cheer about in the coming seasons.
      Whatever floats your boat.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #35: Jun 05, 2010 02:40:57 am
      Could mean Carra will be in the starting team and probably should mean he is but he never has much luck with England so reckon he will still just be a sub.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #36: Jun 05, 2010 03:59:00 am
      To be fair and I know that Carra is a god in all of our eyes but he hasn't had the best of seasons and has unfortunatelty been found out on a couple of occassions this season so I think on merit Dawson or King should play against U.S.A. and then if they are not performing then Carra can come in as the rock he is when needed.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,310 posts | 2772 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #37: Jun 05, 2010 11:17:47 am
      Don't rate him Keith he's well past his best and as I said the cover being put in place is more than adequate possibly superior.
      Your buddy thinks I talk sh*te well in that case so do the majority of Liverpool supporters who don't give a sh*t about Ferdinand or England,
      let's not forget he's not posting on an England supporters forum or a neutral one for that matter it is an LFC site so the national side means f**k all to the majority so he's well out of order making any judgement on this more so telling me I'm talking sh*te.

We all have opinions stuey and nothing wrong with you making it. I just thought you went about it the wrong way mate... Fortunately the England manager didn't agree with you  ;D. Anyway, hes out now  :-\. Good luck to new captain Gerrard, he's a worthy replacement and will do us, me, you, liverpool fans and England fans proud.

I don't fancy England one bit, however, i will be behind them 100% and cheer them all the way. COME ON ENGLAND  :)
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #38: Jun 11, 2010 10:19:41 pm
      Bahahahhaa    :lmao:

Don't even call me a crap England fan either - I don't rate him at all
      Torres made him look a tit at Anfield, he probably would have done it again
      Torres has made most defenders look a tit at anfield! I wouldn't single out Ferdinand as an exception.

Quick Reply