Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 10th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Tom Hicks: 'Big universe' of buyers interested in Reds

Read 14111 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Tom Hicks: 'Big universe' of buyers interested in Reds
      Reply #92: Jun 10, 2010 08:27:14 am
      He's such a c**t!!!!!!!!......... Get out!!!!!....... You dumb fat f**k!!!!!!....... Hope he dies 5 minutes ago!!!..... Seriously, delusional b***ard!!!!

Short. Sweet. So true!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #93: Jun 10, 2010 11:46:51 am
      I think there's something wrong with Jpm3's exclamation mark key :

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?action=profile;u=16025;sa=showPosts
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,672 posts | 3900 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #94: Jun 10, 2010 12:08:42 pm
      Totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #95: Jun 10, 2010 09:39:20 pm
      Not surprised he said " a universe of buyers" He's on a different F***ing planet to everyone else.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,875 posts | 165 
      Reply #96: Jun 10, 2010 09:50:13 pm
      Stick the universe up Uranus Hicks you tw*t.
      McCr8
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts |
      Reply #97: Jun 11, 2010 12:42:45 am
      all wiki hicks and then make applications for personal loans for him at Anfield, screw him to death financially..... wait, he already did that. ah well, it is one way of getting the money for our supporter buyout. ah well drinking and posting is never positive, sorry folks
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #98: Jun 11, 2010 09:04:22 pm
      The best hope the club has at the moment is Hicks heart because he is a big lad and I imagine his heart is under serious pressure carrying that ball of sh*t around.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #99: Jun 11, 2010 09:44:09 pm
      Universe?!?!  Hicks you tw*t, what colour is the moon on the planet you're from ?
      redmau5
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 393 posts |
      Reply #100: Jun 12, 2010 08:18:04 am
      Universe?!?!  Hicks you tw*t, what colour is the moon on the planet you're from ?

The same colour of the money he thinks he will get from us.
      the tagger
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 54 posts |
      Reply #101: Jun 12, 2010 11:13:11 am
      haha I should do... what if we all open RBS accounts and get a £500 overdraft, say one million of us and then rather than pay it back we buy Liverpool football club! in effect we will be buying our club without spending a penny after 6 years the £500 debt will be forgotten and we will be the owners.. just an idea  ;D

ha ha F***ing class lad
      CurlyRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 799 posts |
      Reply #102: Jun 12, 2010 11:40:03 am
      H & G are bloody deluded of course (always have been) - lets just hope the Banks 'pull the plug' on their valuation and force a sale.  I hope to god we resolve the Manager issue before the pre-season 'cos I have a real worry we won't be anywhere near ready and have a disasterous start like the last one (we didn't recover from) not to mention the uncertainy with Gerrard & Torres. 
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #103: Jun 12, 2010 11:58:38 am
      See the problem is like Texas Rangers if we go bust it doesn't hit him really in the pockets, Kop Holdings go bust but the banks can't touch his personal wealth. So do you see he has nothing to lose personally by gambling Liverpools future.

If Liverpool go bust so what he won't make money or he won't lose it. It will be a gamble that failed. Hicks is the biggest danger to Liverpool football club there has ever been.
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Reply #104: Jun 12, 2010 12:14:11 pm
      What I really don't get is why did they sack Rafa without any clear plan to replace him? Was it because of:
      1. the results of the last season
      2. Rafa's tendency to take on them
      3. their intention to sell star players
      4. a request from a potential buyer

or what?

If they want to attract potential buyer, logically speaking, they should have retained Rafa's position, assuming the buyers know that they will have a reasonably good manager to support with some money.

Getting rid of the manager with no buyers can only mean 1 or 2 things, either:
      1. They want to sell star players to make up for the losses and cut cost or
      2. The manager himself who put a signal to jump ship because he doesn't see a good future ahead of him (I guess we can't blame Rafa if he thinks he will get more troubles while staying with us and therefore decided to move on, God Bless Him)

corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #105: Jun 15, 2010 12:22:38 pm
      Will someone please explain to me why RBS are giving him a chance why does he keep getting an extension. Are they completely blind to what is happening in the States with Texas Rangers.

Can they not see he is buying for time and has no problem if Liverpool go bust or do they give a sh*t.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #106: Jun 15, 2010 12:35:01 pm
      Can they not see he is buying for time and has no problem if Liverpool go bust or do they give a sh*t.

I honestly believe as long as the interest payments don't bounce, they'll give him all the extensions he wants.

They'd be fools to turn down the amount we're throwing at them.

I wonder at what point the interest we've repaid outweighs the amount that was actually borrowed in the first place?
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #107: Jun 15, 2010 01:16:04 pm
      If there is a big universe of buyers interested, then where the f**k are they and what are they waiting for???
      jake15919
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 359 posts | 14 
      • Something, something, something, the dark side.
      Reply #108: Jun 15, 2010 01:58:14 pm
      Will someone please explain to me why RBS are giving him a chance why does he keep getting an extension. Are they completely blind to what is happening in the States with Texas Rangers.

RBS have two choices.

1 Force the club into administration and get pennies in the pound
      2 Sit back and collect the interest payments knowing that if things get tight then their mates on the board will just flog some more players.

It wont be RBS that saves us
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #109: Jun 15, 2010 02:05:05 pm
      RBS have two choices.

1 Force the club into administration and get pennies in the pound
      2 Sit back and collect the interest payments knowing that if things get tight then their mates on the board will just flog some more players.

It wont be RBS that saves us
      Plus they're making a packet on interest payments, with the outstanding balance still to be paid! It makes financial sense for them to let it drag on.
      jake15919
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 359 posts | 14 
      • Something, something, something, the dark side.
      Reply #110: Jun 15, 2010 02:13:09 pm
      Am I right in thinking that the club owe £144M to Kop Holdings (Cayman Islands)? If so this is the only thing that will stop that lunatic Hicks from pushing the nuclear option.

PS While I'm at it lets not forget that we will be paying Bar Cap roughly £50K per week so that Hicks can reject potential takeovers. Thats a decent players wage.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #111: Jun 15, 2010 02:48:39 pm
      The last couple of posts are exactly why i won't be supporting another email campaign, like the one that was suggested about 2 weeks ago. The Yanks are giving the too much money and until we actually hurt the Yanks in their pocket with ways we can make an impact ourselves (boycotts etc.) then RBS won't go anything until Tom and George are struggling to make payments and RBS are no longer profiting from the mess we're in.
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #112: Jun 15, 2010 03:27:02 pm
      The last couple of posts are exactly why I won't be supporting another email campaign, like the one that was suggested about 2 weeks ago. The Yanks are giving the too much money and until we actually hurt the Yanks in their pocket with ways we can make an impact ourselves (boycotts etc.) then RBS won't go anything until Tom and George are struggling to make payments and RBS are no longer profiting from the mess we're in.

Fully agree crouchinho, H&G dont care about one or two headlines about an email campaign, the only way we will get their heads spinning is when they go to wipe their arses there aren't anymore LFC shirts to use! Dont buy merchandise and dont go to games, simple!
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #113: Jun 15, 2010 03:28:34 pm
      Can we have a protest outside the RBS branches in Liverpool?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #114: Jun 15, 2010 03:47:38 pm
      Am I right in thinking that the club owe £144M to Kop Holdings (Cayman Islands)? If so this is the only thing that will stop that lunatic Hicks from pushing the nuclear option.

The Club owe Kop Cayman £144m with interest at 10% compounded each year. 

Which basically means we aren't paying any interest on this so it's increasing every year, and the final balance will be totted up when we're sold and paid in full.  It also means if we go into administration they (H&G) will still get paid this "loan" back, meaning regardless of how much/little they sell us for they will still make a profit.

This "loan" was the so called "their own money" they gave Rafa for transfers on 2007.

I honestly believe as long as the interest payments don't bounce, they'll give him all the extensions he wants.

They'd be fools to turn down the amount we're throwing at them.

I wonder at what point the interest we've repaid outweighs the amount that was actually borrowed in the first place?

Have we actually paid anything in interest though Ayrton.  We know that funds have disappeared - from player sales, tv rights, CL payments etc but do we know it's gone to RBS or has it gone into their pocket via the dubious "other expenses" figures like the revised plans for the stadium.

Quick Reply