Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Hansen: 'Raul can be new Terry Mac'

Read 3002 times
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,160 posts | 261 
      Re: Hansen: 'Raul can be new Terry Mac'
      Reply #23: Sep 09, 2010 04:51:56 am
      F**kin hell,if meireles can do half what Tery Mac could do then Roy has pulled another Bunny, I remember Terry Mac very well and you only have to look at the joy on his and his teamates faces when they played, Liverpool then were a joy to watch every time they played, the team had balance, brains, pace, passing ability second to none, a solid defence and all in all scored goals from all over the pitch, they made it look so easy, a golden era in our history and I for one was priveledged to see Liverpool play then, Masch I loved your tenacity and I thankyou for your service but in Raul we have a player that will tackle, run with the ball, break up play and attack and link up with the front men, and score a few goals too, despite the gloomy air around LFC right now we can see that once those pair of kunts have fu**ed off we will see and feel different atmosphere, Roy is slowly putting the pieces together and remains optimistic about where we finish in May, I'm going for a top 4 and definately back in the CL.

No doubt about that mate :)
      Still happy to hear it again and again :)
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Hansen: 'Raul can be new Terry Mac'
      Reply #24: Sep 09, 2010 10:33:59 am
      Oh F**k the legend comparison, expect another Lucas Leiva then  :f_tongueincheek:  :f_whistle:  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply