Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Walking Alone

Read 4041 times
      BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Re: Walking Alone
      Reply #23: Jun 08, 2010 08:36:47 pm
      Hi brothers ;
      Please Please don't post anymore things like this.
      It's enough for gushing, otherwise you going to be a real "casual supporter" like I do :).
      What keep real LFC supporters through several crisis since 1892?, LFC also relegated from top league in 1953-1954 (I got it from Wiki :)), the answer is so easy, just search Google for "You'll Never Walk Alone" song's lyrics and read it !.

Visit "www.lufcfans.com" also maybe help.

Hope that it's not too harsh, my English is very poor. My knowledge of LFC is so little. But I really really believed I love LFC. I say here that in a worse case LFC cannot recover at today's storm and one day to join Leeds, I for sure still love LFC, like Leeds fans do !.

Don't think you're walking alone so You'll Never Walk Alone :)

-----
      Sorry again for my poor English, 40 years old farmer man is trying hard to improve his English :).

skolRED, I am not sure you understood my reason for my post. I was trying to show that as Fans we are Walking Alone because the people running our club have alienated us from what we hold so close to our hearts. They can never take away our pride for our club and the history that has been created in Anfield, but at the moment they have turned our club into something not Liverpool-esque. I truly believe in my heart we will sooner rather than later move forward and put H&G's reign in the past, but right now I wanted to extend an outlet for people to share why they know in their hearts that Liverpool can not be dragged through the mud by two tw*ts, and not once again rise. Its meant to Inspire not depress.

And your English is pretty good from what I can read, and what a better place to learn English than reading up on the best Football Club in the world!
      l2k83
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #24: Jun 09, 2010 12:36:40 pm
      The memories, the great nights and the sheer joy the club has brought me during the time I've followed them (majority of which happen to be under rafa).

This video pretty much sums up what I mean - Thank you Rafa

The sheer hope of experiencing more times like these is what keeps me going
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #25: Jun 09, 2010 03:47:53 pm
      great post bleed_red. here are a few reasons why

- the history. littered with some of the greatest managers and players to ever have graced football and it's lifelong association with the city and it's fans. no other club for me represents the intertwined relationship between a club and it's supporters. shankly once said "I just want to bring happiness to the people of liverpool". sums up what the club means to the fans and what the fans mean to the club.

- the record. 18 league titles, 5 european cups and countless others. to this day, paisleys record of 6 league titles, 3 league cups, 1 uefa cup, 1 european super cup, 5 charity shields and, most significantly, the club's first 3 european cups in only 9 seasons in charge is the greatest concentration of club football achievements in the history of the game.

- the fans. widely acknowledge, and rightly so, as the one of the most intelligent and loyal set of supporters in the world. our knowledge of football and our ability to analyse the game for what it is, rather then succumb to media propaganda stands us apart from other clubs. most fans you meet have supported the club through thick and thin, so we can never be a club supported by glory hunters. we're not supporters, we're a family.

- the liver bird. that little rascal has been and will be, around for centuries ;)
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #26: Jun 09, 2010 03:55:18 pm
      I tell you I´m over in Spain and I´ve just read Carragher and Rushie autobiography and it lifted my spirits, because it highlights what a brilliant history we have, we are not some micky mouse club like City or Chelsea we are one of the super powers and we will be here long after Hicks gillette, Purslow and Broughton have fu**ed off from the club. It is a bad period for the club we just need Hicks to croak it. in his sleep and the club will be back.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #27: Jun 09, 2010 04:21:00 pm
      What's so special about Liverpool Football Club?Other fans may say that their clubs are also special but what makes us different from the rest?

I believe that one thing that make us so special is the bond that we share. We are worlds apart; divided by nations, races, religions and cultural believes but one thing that make us unique is our devotion for our club. We hardly knows each other, but in such forum like this, we feel like we have known each other for so long. It's all because of LFC. LFC is no club, it's an institution and we are the faithfuls! Can you name any club that could survive the brutal reality of English football on a tight budget? Can you name me any other club that the fans could endure the storm and still stood strong and say "I'm proud of my club"? Can you at least give me one manager that has been stubborn enough and stood up against the lying owners just for the sake of the club and the fans? You can give any names but surely nothing compared to Liverpool.

Yes right now we're walking alone but it's not that we are separated form each other. We are still the fans that believes that this storm will be over and we are the fans that will never be broken apart. We have been promised everything. We have been told thousands of times. We have lied to the face every single time those lying scums opened their foul mouths. But did we fall apart? No! We are still here and still support LFC till death. I have many easily changed their allegiances when their teams falling apart and i've seen many loose faith in clubs they supported but never i've seen any Liverpool supporters being like that. Yes, they have their critics being it on the owners or Rafa but their remain defiant of what the future holds for us.

The anthems showed us the way of unity and perseverance. To be strong and faithful and to have believe in what you stood for. One day the dark clouds will be over and Liverpool will soar up high again.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,177 posts | 265 
      Reply #28: Jun 09, 2010 05:43:05 pm
      skolRED, I am not sure you understood my reason for my post. I was trying to show that as Fans we are Walking Alone because the people running our club have alienated us from what we hold so close to our hearts. They can never take away our pride for our club and the history that has been created in Anfield, but at the moment they have turned our club into something not Liverpool-esque. I truly believe in my heart we will sooner rather than later move forward and put H&G's reign in the past, but right now I wanted to extend an outlet for people to share why they know in their hearts that Liverpool can not be dragged through the mud by two tw*ts, and not once again rise. Its meant to Inspire not depress.

And your English is pretty good from what I can read, and what a better place to learn English than reading up on the best Football Club in the world!
      As you said BLEED_RED, it's most possibly I'm misunderstanding, so apologize for that :).
      And hopefully to see what you said  "will sooner rather than later move forward and put H&G's reign in the past", sooner the better please.

Quick Reply