Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Brothers and Sisters - A Call to Arms

Read 4502 times
      LFCexiled
      Brothers and Sisters - A Call to Arms
      Jun 17, 2010 11:34:36 pm
      All over this forum from the Hodgson thread to the Action Against the owners thread and onto the Boycotting the Arse game thread and everything betwixt there is one common denominator, the vast majority of us want action against the lease holders of our common love, LFC. Lets not forget that this is what its all about, its not about our owners anymore its about us as fans, supporters, be it armchair or the warriors of the road who gladly roam around Europe for that glorious night that we seem to bring time after time.

After what seems like forever since our illustrious 'owners' came to be i for one am not willing to listen to anything that they (he) has to say. I refuse to be a puppet to the misinformation that he purports as truth, i refuse to be a wallet for that thieving fatherless texan to rifle at his will. It is my wallet and i will open as is my will. He will not see another penny from me, ever.

The reason for starting this thread is i want to try, just try and gather everyone together and make us all have one common purpose. That being, Oust the Yanks, nothing more and nothing less. I think the vast majority of us are slowly getting the idea that our owners are just leeches who are bleeding us dry and will milk the cash cow that is LFC till it can't feed anymore.

I know there's some people who will think this is militant and the title of the thread may smell a bit of that but take it from me it isn't, it's Scouse, its LFC, Its a common bond, its a life you CANNOT lose, its Family and if you feel free to admit it, its you. If you're LFC and you LOVE this club then its you. Hence the call to arms, i honestly wouldn't be arsed if i didn't think that we needed each other and i honestly believe that now and for the foreseeable future we need solidarity.

We have suffered divide and conquer
      We are still here
      Let the Revolution begin
      Support the boycott
      Not a penny more!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Brothers and Sisters - A Call to Arms
      Reply #1: Jun 17, 2010 11:40:51 pm
      I'm with you brother  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #2: Jun 17, 2010 11:46:33 pm
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,650 posts | 3882 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #3: Jun 18, 2010 12:01:41 am
      Together brothers and sisters we can extinguish the flames that engulf our club right now. Know your enemy
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #4: Jun 18, 2010 12:04:46 am
       good  post lfcexiled
        agree100%

this is dedicted to the clowns in US

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5: Jun 18, 2010 10:31:12 am
      To quote the musketeers 'ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL ! '   and as the song goes  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !.
      We cant beat these bas**rds sat on a forum discussing the in's and out's of whether or not a boycott, Rally, March is the right way forward !.
      Lets get off of our arses, get mobilised and get rid of this vermin thats infected our great Club, ONCE AND FOR ALL !.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #6: Jun 18, 2010 10:43:45 am
      I am with you, lets come together, put all our differences to the side and do this for LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.  It is our duty, I want to be able to tell my kids, grand kids about how good Liverpool are, how WE the fans saved them and then drove them onto dominate the game of football again.

Lets mobalise our Army and strike deep into the Yank owners heart and rip it out.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #7: Jun 18, 2010 10:52:47 am
      If only half the talk on this forum is converted into positive action they'll be gone by next week !
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #8: Jun 18, 2010 10:59:13 am
      I know, so much talk and so little action.  SOS have been quiet as of late.  Is there a reason for this?
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #9: Jun 18, 2010 11:04:25 am
      Not a penny anymore from me or friends and family till these cu*ts are gone, if every red keeps to this surely it will have an effect and bring pressure on them. I myself spend a fair few quid in the stores every year so this action must all add up to something serious for them to be approached by sponsors and that. Keep at it redmen, and women of course. :boxing: Fight for our club.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #10: Jun 18, 2010 11:10:50 am
      I know, so much talk and so little action.  SOS have been quiet as of late.  Is there a reason for this?
      From what I'm reading they seem to be all mouth and no trousers, when the momentum has got moving and something serious is discussed they appear to be non commital towards any heavy handed action that might damage their membership and  income !
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #11: Jun 18, 2010 11:12:44 am
      Well they need to pull there fingers out, or they will get left behind and become a laughing stock.  I have paid my membership fee to SOS, but I will not renew it if they keep up the way they are going.

Come on SOS!!
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #12: Jun 18, 2010 12:49:31 pm
      To quote the musketeers 'ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL ! '   and as the song goes  UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !.
      We cant beat these bas**rds sat on a forum discussing the in's and out's of whether or not a boycott, Rally, March is the right way forward !.
      Lets get off of our arses, get mobilised and get rid of this vermin thats infected our great Club, ONCE AND FOR ALL !.

Couldn't agree more!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,968 posts | 5027 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #13: Jun 18, 2010 01:05:48 pm
      Great thread, Exactly what we need, Its the gathering, The f***in Scum had a documentary televised about the sh*t The Glazers have burdened them with, Why cant we have a similar programme done, Oh yeah i forgot We're LFC, WHO f***in CARES, After all we are only the most successful club in British football, f***in Manc media wont give up the air-time, Boycott the Arse game for a start i say, Lets just do it.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #14: Jun 18, 2010 01:20:00 pm
      Will there still be protests outside the ground at home games?
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #15: Jun 18, 2010 01:22:44 pm
      Online petition I just found to stop the FA allowing leveraged buyouts by LFC fans. I know boycotting is the only and I will be boycotting the club until those 2 F**KS get out of club! I will try anything and everything to get them out >:(, even little online petitions! If it grabs some headlines then it's done it's job!!!!!!! :f_steam:

http://www.empireofthekop.com/anfield/?p=16664   (just copy into your browser)
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #16: Jun 18, 2010 01:28:04 pm
      Petition signed- i will add everyone i know aswell.

weather they like it or not!
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #17: Jun 18, 2010 01:31:48 pm
      Petition signed- I will add everyone I know aswell.

weather they like it or not!

Good to hear! May not be much, but it may get news coverage and help fellow Reds to get in the know about our current situation and join the cause and get involved in a mass boycot to get these B*rstards out!!!!!!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #18: Jun 18, 2010 02:13:10 pm
      signed up !
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #19: Jun 18, 2010 03:14:49 pm
      Same as that!!!
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #20: Jun 18, 2010 03:18:16 pm
      Done.

We have been.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #21: Jun 18, 2010 04:56:35 pm
      Done.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #22: Jun 18, 2010 05:29:28 pm
      SOS have been quiet as of late.  Is there a reason for this?

Perhaps they have realised they have a duff calculator.
      Raising 500 million to take "majority control" would give Hicks the money he wants.

Duh?

Quick Reply