Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Early versions of Championship Manager & Football Manager

Read 3954 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Early versions of Championship Manager & Football Manager
      Reply #23: Jul 02, 2010 12:52:36 am
      I'm guessing none of the old-uns are going to work on Windows 7?
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #24: Jul 02, 2010 01:06:15 am
      HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLL LLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYY DOUBTFUL. :)
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #25: Jul 02, 2010 01:07:56 am
      The first versions of this game were better than sex. Not that I'd ever had sex then like. I used to pull whole weekenders on them. Even better when it was bank holiday weekend and the snooker final was on the telly. Good times.

Oh, and I was the best manager ever.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #26: Jul 02, 2010 01:26:02 am
      The first versions of this game were better than sex. Not that I'd ever had sex then like. I used to pull whole weekenders on them. Even better when it was bank holiday weekend and the snooker final was on the telly. Good times.

Oh, and I was the best manager ever.

Not much changed then. Apart from that last bit ;)
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #27: Jul 02, 2010 01:33:23 am
      Ha. I wish there was more snooker on. ;)

Quick Reply