Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Torrents

Read 4097 times
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Re: Torrents
      Reply #23: Jun 24, 2010 07:56:20 am
      I used to use Mininova before it shut down. Nowadays, i use private trackers such as Torrent Day or Immortal Seed. These require registration and require you to keep a good upload/download ratio, but they are much safer than TPB and the like. Immortal Seed is the one i currently use, but i think it's invite only, though sometimes they open the site to all for a period of time. I caught the site at such a time and have donated $10 for about 90gb upload credit.

It's much faster and safer than open trackers.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,728 posts | 3741 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #24: Jun 24, 2010 09:31:26 am
      Not thepiratebay, that's full of viruses I think

Thats the one that I use & no it doesn't have a lot of virus but I needed more websites. Thanks mates.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #25: Jun 25, 2010 05:58:36 pm
      I just search torrentz.com

Then it gives you a choice of sites to download the torrent from once you find the one you want. I always use Mininova, but I don't think it makes a huge difference which one you use.

Try and use verfied torrents and see if people have commented to say if it's legitimate or not.
      Yep. I used Mininova quite a bit though most of the torrents were form Demonoid

Now Btjunkie,ISOhunt,piratebay has taken mini's place.

Quick Reply