Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Sitting Coaching Badges

Read 5391 times
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Re: Sitting Coaching Badges
      Reply #23: Jun 29, 2010 10:21:39 am
      Was interested in doing some coaching badges, also. You know much about it in Australia, Danny?

Thought you were asking me for a sec, either way:

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/2009GameDev/default.aspx?s=community_coaching_news_news_item_new&id=26882

They don't run too often.  If you play weekend football, volunteer to coach a younger team from your club and they will pay for your first two or three licences.  Best of luck :)

edit: You need to do them in order, once you have a few years experience under your belt the AESFA (http://www.aesfa.com.au/) is the place to go if you're NSW based.
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #24: Jun 29, 2010 12:01:56 pm
      I got my Junior Football Organisation Level 1.

Im the next capello... ;)
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #25: Jun 29, 2010 02:02:01 pm
      Been interested to coach since 2 years ago. Cause I suck at football but still want to get involved in it very much!

Will send you a message tomorrow Danny. Thank you! :)
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #26: Jun 29, 2010 03:24:25 pm
      My forte mate, I run my own coaching academy

Mate, were are you based? I am moving to Liverpool in September and i am very interested in doing my coaching badges. I am starting a uni course which is based on workign with children and young people and one of the paths i would like to go down is coaching. Infact, i have done work-experience with the Irish Football Association as a coach. If you could hit me up with any details of it in Liverpool, i would be extremley grateful. Who knows, we may be able to get a number of people on the forum as qualified coaches and we could all have role on the coaching staff ;).
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #27: Jun 29, 2010 03:35:46 pm
      Mate, were are you based? I am moving to Liverpool in September and I am very interested in doing my coaching badges. I am starting a uni course which is based on workign with children and young people and one of the paths I would like to go down is coaching. Infact, I have done work-experience with the Irish Football Association as a coach. If you could hit me up with any details of it in Liverpool, I would be extremley grateful. Who knows, we may be able to get a number of people on the forum as qualified coaches and we could all have role on the coaching staff ;).

Alright mate, I am based in the Glasgow area at the moment unfortunately but I am from Liverpol so spent most of my late teens working for a couple of companies in Liverpool.

I can get you in contact with one of the companies who actually employ coaches who are at Uni for the weekend session that they run in a place called West Derby.

I do suggest that you speak to them because I worked for them and I highly recommend that people use them.

I will even phone them for you if you like and give them a heads up to the fact you are coming over and have experience in a professional setup, Just PM me your name and dates you're coming and I'll speak to them for you.

Quick Reply