Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Reina Partying on the Plane

Read 6254 times
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Re: Reina Partying on the Plane
      Reply #23: Jul 13, 2010 04:27:10 am
      I've got the translation form a lovely Spanish speaking Kickette . I haven't got all the players though .

Iker Casilias : 1.33: An with number 1…the 20th of May of 1981…a saint was born in Mostoles (Iker’s hometown)…he stops a penalty kick to Paraway in Quarters…he blocks everything that goes above against the germans…he stops with his foot a Robben’s ball in the finals…he stops with his hand a Robben’s ball in the finals…Iker….Casillas.

Puyol : 2.35: With number 5…the head of Spain…he took us into the finals with his head and his african Tarzan hair…the man who eats shinbones…Carles……Puyol”

Xavi : 3.08: With number 8…the baton…the baton of Spain…by here…by there…now I steal it(the ball)…now i give it….Xavi…….Hernandez.

Torres : 3.18: With number 9…Everything started 2 years and 13 days ago…scoring the goal against Germany…he made us dream…he made us believe…and thanks to that we have won this Cup…Fernando….Torres

Fabregas : 3.32: With number 10…He doesnt want me to call him “empanao”(like absent-minded)…let’s see…where is Cesc?…Come here…an applause for him…With number 10…he has a heart (they interrup him)…let go (to Pique and Puyol)…With number 10…the future of Barça…the future of Spain…Cesc Fabregas…

Capdevilla : 4.06: With number 11…the owner of the left-hand side….the unwearying…the phenomenon…the f**cking ugly one…Joan…Capdevilla…

Sergio Ramos : 5.03: With number 15…the Cama’s indian (Camas is Sergio’s hometown)…the lung of the right-hand side…he goes up (to attack)…like our manager says, he is a little bit nervous when he has to center…where is he?…..but he does it very well….Sergio…Ramos

Arbeloa :5.50: “Truffles”(they call Arbeloa “Truffles” ;D)…let me catch my breath…Truffles is going to introduce himself…we call him The Spartan…why?”…..(and Arbeloa answers shouting)…”Spartans…which is your job?”…(and everybody answers)…Auh,Auh,Auh (I guess this is in reference to the movie 300)…Alvaro…Arbeloa.

Navas: 7.47: with number 22…ohhh…there is a problem here…he got away from a mental hospital…you will see his face…and he got away running…so they are not going to catch him cause he runs so fast…the little Woody Woodpecker…the nerves of the NT…Jesus…Navas.

Pepe : 8.15: and with number 23…with a terrible headache that I can’t stand anymore…this modest Speaker…that is with you with all his heart…(all the players run to him).
      miguelred
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts |
      Reply #24: Jul 13, 2010 05:05:35 am
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #25: Jul 13, 2010 06:00:34 am
      F***ing quality what a legend Reina is.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #26: Jul 13, 2010 11:01:21 am
      That is amazing. :lmao:

Love Pepe.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #27: Jul 13, 2010 11:35:01 am
      Love it! Love Pepe!

Anyone see him waking up the guy that was sleeping? :laugh: Qwalitee that was!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #28: Jul 13, 2010 01:31:50 pm
      Wonder if he plans all what he is going to say or whether he makes it up as he goes along :laugh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #29: Jul 14, 2010 03:06:39 pm
      Don't know whether the youtube vid Miguelred posted has the full English translation of what Reina said in Madrid on Monday night if not try this:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I love some of the things Pepe says about some of the players. One mad f**ker make no mistake!!
      « Last Edit: Jul 14, 2010 03:49:00 pm by HUYTON RED »
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #30: Jul 14, 2010 03:25:47 pm
      On youtube someone posted this translation which I thnk is quite accurate

Good night Madrid, good night Spain
      We love you all so much
      Spartans, which is your profession?... AU! AU! AU!
      Well now, I want to thanks to every people who are here, every people who are in their home and every people who supported us in the world cup
      Your force has arrived to us and here you have this world cup
      In Special, before talking of the players: These seniors who are here, doing easier our job
      The merit of this cup is also yours also ours

With the 1. the 20th May from 1981 borns a Saint in Mostoles
      Stops a penalty to Paraguay in Quarter final
      Stops all in Semifinal against Germany
      Stops to Robben with the foot in the Final
      Stops to Robben with the hand in the Final IKER CASILLAS!!

With the 2. The friend of famous... He loves Blackberry RAUL ALBIOL

With the 3. The friend of the "farandula" the "dandy" of Spain, the midfielder of the world GERARD PIQUE!!

The 4. The "bate" of Spain 55... 55 matches invictus No one can do it, the father CARLOS MARCHENA !!

With the 5. The head of Spain. Thanks to him we went to the Final with his head and his 'Tarzan hair' from Africa. The man who eats shinbone CARLOS PUYOL!!

With the 6. Sweet Sweet Iniesta the man who wrote the final script the man that everyone loves ANDRES INIESTA!!

The 7. The goal of Spain, the goal of Spain has a name, the "guaje" DAVID VILLA!!

The 8. The Baton For there, for here, now steal now give the ball. XAVI HERNANDEZ

The 9. All started 2 years and 13 days ago doing goal to Germany He made us dream He made us believe because of it we have won this cup FERNANDO TORRES

With the 10. Where is Cesc? come here..with the 10 the future of the Barcelona FC, the future of Spain CESC FABREGAS

With the 11. the owner of the left wing the incombustible the phenomenon JOAN CAPDEVILLA

With the 12. the panther of Hospitalet the genious the "caracter" come here come here... they said (the press) we got bad so it is false!! VICTOR VALDES

With the 13. the magic ankle, the friend of the hint JUAN MATA

The 14. The lung, look, war wounds for his country, for Spain!! XAVI ALONSO!

With the 15. The Indian from Camas the lung of the right wing like the mister says, he is a little nervious when he centers where is he? but he doing it very well SERGIO RAMOS!

With the 16. A moment, for me, the man of the world cup the octopus from Badia the tentacles of Spain the man who steal. give, remove, play and doing play SERGIO BUSQUETS

What a headache!

With the 17. The "Trufas" going to present himself
      We call him "The Spartan"... why?
      SPARTANS!!! WHICH IS YOUR PROFESSION? ... AU! AU! AU! ALVARO ARBELOA

With the 18. He goes to bathroom and he goes sprinting he going to have lunch and he goes sprinting he goes to his bedroom and on his bed he sprints the authentic and unique PEDRITO, PEDRO

With the 19. The truck of "La Roja" the man who helped us against Portugal, the midfielder of Portugal look like bowling FERNANDO LLORENTE

With the 20. From Bilbao, north of Spain, the man who steals more balls in the world, the force, the muscle, the warrior of Spain JAVI MARTINEZ

With the 21. From Canary Islands with his Samba, his art
      the pony, 1.40m DAVID SILVA

With the 22. Ahh here we have got a problem, he escaped of a mental hospital, you going to see his face, he escaped running and no one can take him because of he runs so much JESUS NAVAS

and with the 23. with a great headache that I can´t stand it
      This humble speaker who is with you all that I feel from heart

Pepe is so good at this !
      weshall_kop
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 300 posts | 13 
      Reply #31: Jul 14, 2010 07:25:30 pm
      Pepe is real class hope win more so we could here more of this. Or may be we can win and here this in English.
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #32: Jul 15, 2010 03:50:19 pm
      I love Pepe, because I know that he feels and wants to do this with Liverpool when we win a trophy next season :), his heart bleeds for Spain and Liverpool!
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #33: Jul 15, 2010 06:25:25 pm
      Its people like Pepe that make you soooooooooo eager to win a trophy, any trophy, while they are at the club. Thankyou everyone for posting all the videos and translations you could find.

I am amazed that Pepe remembered all the players names & numbers with that hangover ;D what a man. I can't wait to see him standing on top of Lime Street with the Premiership title ;).
      SpionKop88
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 11 
      • We see things they'll NEVER see!!!
      Reply #34: Jul 19, 2010 07:48:36 pm
      F*ckin Boss Pepe!!! Defo knows how to party like a Scouser ;D ;D ;D ;D

(on another note how fit is Casillas bird ;D )
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #35: Jul 20, 2010 12:32:44 am
      When we win the league, he has to lead our party :D
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #36: Jul 22, 2010 11:46:07 pm
      I think the best part to that video is they are all drunk and not one of those guys took their uniform off.  Their on the plane with their shirts and shorts on.....CLASSIC!!

Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #37: Jul 23, 2010 12:21:47 am
      F*ckin Boss Pepe!!! Defo knows how to party like a Scouser ;D ;D ;D ;D

(on another note how fit is Casillas bird ;D )

I know mate. When the Spanish lost agains the Swiss, the Spanish media blamed his woman as they argued she was reporting on the tele to close to Casillas' net and distracting him. You can understand why ;).

I think the best part to that video is they are all drunk and not one of those guys took their uniform off.  Their on the plane with their shirts and shorts on.....CLASSIC!!

I don't think he would allow anyone else to do it anyway mate ;D.

Quick Reply