Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Hodgson reveals Torres has "beef" with club

Read 8157 times
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Re: Hodgson reveals Torres has "beef" with club
      Reply #69: Jul 26, 2010 11:27:38 am
      Considering the source this thread should be locked immediately!!
      NOTW FFS its the Sun on Sunday
      I can't believe true Liverpool Supporters would even have such a f**king lying twisted rag in their homes let alone consider buying one!
      After all why would they obtain an "exclusive"  in front of say, the Echo?
      Personally I wouldn't wipe my arse with the rag, enough said
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #70: Jul 26, 2010 11:49:22 am
      Considering the source this thread should be locked immediately!!
      NOTW FFS its the Sun on Sunday
      I can't believe true Liverpool Supporters would even have such a f**king lying twisted rag in their homes let alone consider buying one!
      After all why would they obtain an "exclusive"  in front of say, the Echo?
      Personally I wouldn't wipe my arse with the rag, enough said

I swear Roy made these comments after the last game on LFC tv????..

Dont just put this down as a media creation.. Roy said these things about Purslime and Torres being in talks about his future on Tv m8...
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #71: Jul 26, 2010 12:00:55 pm
      See what is starting to annoy me about this, Torres signed a 5 year bumper contract last year, he is not going anywhere, if he had doubts, he should not have signed.

The press are gunning for LFC, always have been, they hounded the best manager weve had since Kenny out the club, they now want our Best player to leave!

Exactimo.

The journos love all of this dont they.
      I had to laugh. Ferrari get a slap on the wrist and a drop in the ocean fine  for a team order offence at the German grand prix. Nothing changes the placement though.
      Their position with the F1 governing body reminded me of the scum and Fergusons position with the FA.
      If it had been Mc Laren they would have been blitzed and stripped of their placings.
      If it had been Liverpool in a dispute we would have come off second best.

It also means we are kicking boys number one for the media.
      (Henry Winter of the Telegraph excluded)

I notice that Mancini is circling like a vulture holding in his hand a fistful of travellers cheque for 70 million.

and he is another one on my c*nt list.
      Hope the f...ing scarf chokes him.

Tom! Oi mate!
      Big Summer! Remember?
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,599 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #72: Jul 26, 2010 12:27:15 pm
      And another thing, what has board room stuff got to do with Torres, you signed a deal to play with LFC, just shut the fuk up and play footi lad !

dodgy
      • Forum Ian St John

• 426 posts | 14 
      Reply #73: Jul 26, 2010 01:04:53 pm
      Not really sure why anyone is having a go at Roy

He has been at the club a few weeks and has given a honest interview stating that Nando has issues with the club and not Roy 
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #74: Jul 26, 2010 01:11:03 pm

He has been at the club a few weeks and has given a honest interview stating that Nando has issues with the club and not Roy 

More to the point, he said Nando has issues with what has happened in the past.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #75: Jul 26, 2010 01:16:06 pm

Exactly. Roy has done well to instill some belief already, but the issue with Nando is out of his control. Getting Cole in and Gerrard to commit is about as much as he could do, the rest is now down to our wonderful lovely owners to do their magic*

*Intense sarcasm was used in this post.
      5strs
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #76: Jul 26, 2010 01:46:25 pm
      He seems a bit ...nice,(for want of a better word) arl Roy does, to be a Liverpool manager. As someone has already mentioned. I wanna manager with a spine like all Red managers in the past. Oh an one that HATES (with a capital Ferguson) Manure,just like the rest of us. Please God prove me wrong ???                              Am Scared sh*tless,to be honest :(
      « Last Edit: Jul 26, 2010 01:52:40 pm by 5strs »
      dodgy
      • Forum Ian St John

• 426 posts | 14 
      Reply #77: Jul 26, 2010 01:57:52 pm
      He seems a bit ...nice,(for want of a better word) arl Roy does, to be a Liverpool manager. As someone has already mentioned. I wanna manager with a spine like all Red managers in the past. Oh an one that HATES (with a capital Ferguson) Manure,just like the rest of us. Please God prove me wrong ???                              Am Scared sh*tless,to be honest :(

Why ,what's he done that shows he is spineless
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #78: Jul 26, 2010 02:34:50 pm
      I think this is all speculation so here is a bit more.

If Torres is going to leave where will he go?

Italy - they don't have the money.

Barcelona - Just bought Villa and are skint.

Real Madrid - No way Jose

Chelsea - Will they pay the asking price for an injured player and will Nando play for another premier League club?

Man City - Ditto.

I don't think he is going anywhere but if he has a good start to the season and Liverpool do not put in the investment and/or are top of the Premiership at Christmas then look out in January.
      PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #79: Jul 26, 2010 03:30:18 pm
      I think this is all speculation so here is a bit more.

If Torres is going to leave where will he go?

Italy - they don't have the money.

Barcelona - Just bought Villa and are skint.

Real Madrid - No way Jose

Chelsea - Will they pay the asking price for an injured player and will Nando play for another premier League club?

Man City - Ditto.

I don't think he is going anywhere but if he has a good start to the season and Liverpool do not put in the investment and/or are top of the Premiership at Christmas then look out in January.

Mancini has publicly shown his interest in him
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,453 posts | 8660 
      Reply #80: Jul 26, 2010 03:41:09 pm

Yeah but he's a sh*t manager in charge of a sh*t club, who just happen to be mega-rich.

They'll still win F**k-all!
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #81: Jul 27, 2010 12:13:52 am
      Yeah but he's a sh*t manager in charge of a sh*t club, who just happen to be mega-rich.

They'll still win f**k-all!
      But if he signs players like Torres then they will start winning things
      miguelred
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts |
      Reply #82: Jul 27, 2010 01:15:41 am
      Cheski needs a striker who can play the drogba roll. The diver is getting old.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #83: Jul 27, 2010 01:37:12 am
      Back on topic mates,Fernando is repeating what Rafa and Pepe have done in the past.Reflect the views of the fans against our corrupt ownership.They as true Spaniards,empathise with our club,and our history.None of them wan't to leave our club,but will not tolerate the sh*te that is within.So if you want all our Spanish speaking contingent to remain,then all of the board need to be removed,as well as the owners otherwise,hasta la vista.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #84: Jul 27, 2010 02:11:04 am

I do not believe Fernando is going to leave but I do not believe we will win the title with the Yanks at the club

I don't think our top quality players want to win the league with them still around. I know that sounds a little overboard but those guys are more passionate about Liverpool than us, they are the ones wearing the shirts and they don't like what's going on any more than we do. I just wonder if they want the glory of the title coming to us where all the revenue for all the merch and everything will be coming to a Yank owned Pool.. Maybe I am looking into it and far too pessimistically . But they know a lot more about it. There will always be that disharmony and that knowledge in the back of their minds and only probably top top football this season consistently top four will erase the bas**rds from their minds as we gun for the title. that is hard to get and staying injury free is nearly impossible.

Let us hope that what we draw from Roy's words show that he is really bringing the group together and enforcing the importance of just looking after their football. Maybe Fernando does not need those four or five world class players if everybody stays and realises anything can happen, on or off field at any time.
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #85: Jul 27, 2010 03:16:37 am
      definitely not roy's fault, whats he supposed to say yeah he's really happy at lfc after talking to Torres. Like everyones said its the owners thats the problem with Torres who can blame him!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #86: Jul 27, 2010 10:50:18 am

Almost every manager with even a pipe-dream of having Torres at their club has bloody shown some interest in the lad.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #87: Jul 27, 2010 10:59:25 am
      He seems a bit ...nice,(for want of a better word) arl Roy does, to be a Liverpool manager. As someone has already mentioned. I wanna manager with a spine like all Red managers in the past. Oh an one that HATES (with a capital Ferguson) Manure,just like the rest of us.

Should have got Souness back to throw some cups around at half time then....or Paul Ince he was a hard nut on the field allegedly and now hates Ferguson so he would fit the bill....
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,657 posts | 3891 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #88: Jul 27, 2010 11:18:34 am
      Exactimo.

The journos love all of this dont they.
      I had to laugh. Ferrari get a slap on the wrist and a drop in the ocean fine  for a team order offence at the German grand prix. Nothing changes the placement though.
      Their position with the F1 governing body reminded me of the scum and Fergusons position with the FA.
      If it had been Mc Laren they would have been blitzed and stripped of their placings.
      If it had been Liverpool in a dispute we would have come off second best.

It also means we are kicking boys number one for the media.
      (Henry Winter of the Telegraph excluded)

I notice that Mancini is circling like a vulture holding in his hand a fistful of travellers cheque for 70 million.

and he is another one on my c*nt list.
      Hope the f...ing scarf chokes him.

Tom! Oi mate!
      Big Summer! Remember?

Love the comparison but if only we were the Mclaren of football right now.
      So is Red Bull the Man City of F1 then. ;)

I do get your point though...
      Like Ferrari the mancs are the darlings of the sport here and will always get away with more. Especially since SSN doesn't see back past the Premier League
      jamo174
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      Reply #89: Jul 27, 2010 03:27:59 pm
      getting a bit worried when bookies stopped taking bets on torres leaving. but the lad hasnt said he wants to leave, so we should all wait to see if that happens. sick of speculation.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #90: Jul 27, 2010 03:40:24 pm
      Tom! Oi mate!
      Big Summer! Remember?

It is a big summer, we just interpreted it wrong, we though it'd be players brought in, in fact it is H & G's Summer Sale - everything must go.....
      TheKopite*****
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      Reply #91: Jul 27, 2010 03:43:56 pm
      It's all a bunch of sh*te, Torres is away on holiday and will be back 2nd August, until then no-one knows anything. I for one believe he is staying, he had the LFC scarf on during the WC celebrations, to me that's a relatively clear sign of where his heart lies!

Quick Reply