Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 893767 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #12765: Jul 18, 2011 11:55:28 pm
      I can see your predicament Rep, but under the circumstances I think you've done the right thing, get back on your feet, get your car back on the road, and you'll be able to get to your Dads pub and see your kids there every week.

Good luck hun, hope it works out with you sharing with your mate.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #12766: Jul 19, 2011 03:49:55 pm
      Problems won't go away from day to night but it's brilliant that you're on the right way, Rep!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #12767: Jul 19, 2011 03:53:52 pm
      Assuming you meant 'half' yes mate but the trouble is, I need to get up to date with the bills before I'm in that situation. I can't expect Scragg (my mate) to come in and pay half of the bills generated before he got there.
      Yeah I will have to speak to someone. Maybe I should have done already but as my income was unlikely to improve for a while, even if they agreed minimal payments I still would have been accruing new bills all the time which I couldn't afford to pay. At least now I can show how my situation is changing.

Being reading bits of this.  When he moves in, take readings on the gas & leccy meter, contact your  supplier(s), start a new bill in both your names and explain your situation and that you'll pay off the old bill as quickly as possible.  They were fairly accomodating when I did this, couple of 'reminder' letters when I couldn't meet the payments a couple of times, but they got their money and were happy in the end.  
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #12768: Jul 19, 2011 03:59:23 pm
      Being reading bits of this.  When he moves in, take readings on the gas & leccy meter, contact your  supplier(s), start a new bill in both your names and explain your situation and that you'll pay off the old bill as quickly as possible.  They were fairly accomodating when I did this, couple of 'reminder' letters when I couldn't meet the payments a couple of times, but they got their money and were happy in the end. 
      Ahh, cheers. I was wondering if they'd be able to do that. Just water and (fu**in) Council Tax to sort out then. Oh and Barclaycard but they can go whistle, ;D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #12769: Jul 19, 2011 04:41:04 pm
      Ahh, cheers. I was wondering if they'd be able to do that. Just water and (fu**in) Council Tax to sort out then. Oh and Barclaycard but they can go whistle, ;D

The council tax was a bugger.  It took me 6 months to sort out single person supplement and when I did, they wouldn't back date it to the time I'd first applied.  Tried to take it away because I keep getting mail for people who used to live here, lost it for 4 months, got it back and they won't refund the extra money.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #12770: Jul 19, 2011 05:01:46 pm
      I applied for that but they still haven't sorted it and now it's a bit too late if Scragg's moving in  :roll:

Spoke to the Letting Agents today, by the way. They're fine with him moving in and just need him to fill out his reference form. It's nothing strict, they let me in after all!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #12771: Jul 19, 2011 05:05:50 pm
      it's a bit too late if Scragg's moving in  :roll:

Scragg - what a great name  :lmao:

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #12772: Jul 19, 2011 05:10:24 pm
      It's just his surname, ;D

We also call him Gru because he looks like the character from Despicable Me

MsGerrard
      Reply #12773: Jul 19, 2011 05:11:30 pm
       :lmao: Nice friends you've got Rep  8)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #12774: Jul 20, 2011 08:13:53 am
      Started my internship on Monday. Only day 3 and I'm looking forward to the end, ;D.

No more excessive PS3 time :(
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 527 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #12775: Jul 20, 2011 02:43:34 pm
      Started my internship on Monday. Only day 3 and I'm looking forward to the end, ;D.

No more excessive PS3 time :(
      For how long Ad? And where? :)
      Last year my college send me to one of our banks to do mine, and not much of an experience, I was there for 2 weeks, but that's not enough time to learn anything, and if the people who worked there weren't so fun, I would have died out of boredom.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #12776: Jul 21, 2011 05:35:08 pm
      Me and LFCBAFC were walking through the park today and we witnessed quite a nasty assault. Fortunately the criminals saw us and walked away, but the guy was knocked out cold. Nasty.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,916 posts | 820 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #12777: Jul 21, 2011 07:05:54 pm
      Why do people write lala then something in a sentence eg, lala new piercing, what is the purpose of the lala?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #12778: Jul 21, 2011 07:17:35 pm
      what is the purpose of the lala?
      He/she is just there because they thought a bit of yellow was needed against the purple, green and red of Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po, respectively.

Purely aesthetics.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,916 posts | 820 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #12779: Jul 21, 2011 07:18:18 pm
      He/she is just there because they thought a bit of yellow was needed against the purple, green and red of Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po, respectively.

Purely aesthetics.

:lmao: :lmao:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #12780: Jul 21, 2011 09:07:14 pm
      Me and LFCBAFC were walking through the park today and we witnessed quite a nasty assault. Fortunately the criminals saw us and walked away, but the guy was knocked out cold. Nasty.

Did you report it to the police RB? Good job you Guys turned up when you did, hope the blokes ok.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #12781: Jul 23, 2011 04:23:18 am
      I went to the a movie premiere that I was an extra in tonight. It was directed by a friend I had in high school. I was in three of the scenes. My dog, Blondie, also was in a scene of the movie. I am even made it into the credits of the film. They are hoping to release it next year. The name of the movie is Eros Ink. The movie trailer is on you tube. It was cool to see my name in the credits of a film.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #12782: Jul 23, 2011 09:43:36 am
      I went to the a movie premiere that I was an extra in tonight. It was directed by a friend I had in high school. I was in three of the scenes. My dog, Blondie, also was in a scene of the movie. I am even made it into the credits of the film. They are hoping to release it next year. The name of the movie is Eros Ink. The movie trailer is on you tube. It was cool to see my name in the credits of a film.
      Bloody hell we have got a film star on the LFCREDS forum,well done Firepool and good on you.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #12783: Jul 24, 2011 05:06:36 pm
      Saw the Red Arrows yesterday over Speke and there's been jets wizzing about all day seen a few vintage planes about recently as well so the air show must be in the offing.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8549 
      Reply #12784: Jul 24, 2011 06:22:25 pm
      Saw the Red Arrows yesterday over Speke and there's been jets wizzing about all day seen a few vintage planes about recently as well so the air show must be in the offing.

I think the Southport Air Show was this weekend, they usually appear there.

Don't forget us when you make it to Hollywood :)
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #12785: Jul 24, 2011 09:12:40 pm
      That weird feeling when you sit down for to long and your bum and back is num :laugh:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #12786: Jul 24, 2011 10:52:29 pm
      My father is an engineer, and at the moment he's in charge of building the house of one of Brazil's most famous tv presenters... I just got back from there, the house is not finalized yet, but it's unbelievable. Rich b***ard... ! The view of the ocean is f***in amazing, the house is incredbly huge and has everything you can think of. Makes me think if a person really is happy having everything he/she wants, not sure about that.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #12787: Jul 24, 2011 10:58:34 pm
      I don't think an extremely rich person is very happy with everything they could ever want but the quality of life must be fantastic.

Happiness doesn't come from materialistic things though, they come from experiences that you love and make you truly happy.

Quick Reply