Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 903219 times
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #9407: Sep 11, 2010 11:48:52 am
      As I was telling MrsG when she had a painful abscess Greek yogurt is a natural anti biotic and after years of my gob swelling up like balloon and horrendous pain with the subsequent removal of teeth, I discovered that a daily helping of Greek yogurt had a beneficial effect.
      Since I took it up and it's been about 6 years now, I have had no abscesses(touch wood) and when I went for a filling it was my dentist who told me it was a natural anti biotic. It might be too late if the tooth is aching and decayed but it'll do you no harm at all to give it a go
      sounds like a good thing to keep the dentist away from the door after i get
      this one sorted. cheers mate.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #9408: Sep 11, 2010 11:51:33 am
      sounds like a good thing to keep the dentist away from the door after i get
      this one sorted. cheers mate.
      Definitely works buddy, glad to help.  ;)
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #9409: Sep 11, 2010 12:16:20 pm
      I bought a new mouse yesterday, and what an awesome little piece of technology it is. 3500dpi, 5 buttons, on-the-fly sensitivity change.

Razer Deathadder:

I pull some amazing shots off on this game I play. It makes all the difference. ;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9410: Sep 11, 2010 12:41:15 pm
      Nice mouse Res...there'll be no stopping you now you whizz kid !!!
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9411: Sep 11, 2010 01:38:24 pm
      Don't think there was any stopping him anyway, Cas! :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9412: Sep 11, 2010 09:54:31 pm
      Don't think there was any stopping him anyway, Cas! :D

:lmao: I think you could well be right Eric  ;D
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9413: Sep 11, 2010 11:40:54 pm
      Note to Self
      Never again look at Facebook on September 11th. It only makes you dislike the people you know a little more. It's taken every ounce of restraint from me not to completely lose my sh*t on the ignorant bullshit I've read today.

Let me tell you something. Of all the posts I've read on Facebook related to 9/11 the only ones that had any semblance of taste were the ones from you all. Thank you.

I have a lot of alcohol here, though, and it's only 6:41, so if I send out a drunken, vitriol-fueled post later, know it's not directed at you all.

Time to cull the herd. 
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9414: Sep 11, 2010 11:46:37 pm
      Note to Self
      Never again look at Facebook on September 11th. It only makes you dislike the people you know a little more. It's taken every ounce of restraint from me not to completely lose my sh*t on the ignorant bullshit I've read today.

Let me tell you something. Of all the posts I've read on Facebook related to 9/11 the only ones that had any semblance of taste were the ones from you all. Thank you.

I have a lot of alcohol here, though, and it's only 6:41, so if I send out a drunken, vitriol-fueled post later, know it's not directed at you all.

Time to cull the herd. 

Same mate, it's F***ing sh*t the crap i see on facebook. Almost deleted some friends on there down to downright ignorance on different issues. No less America, F**k if i see one more of my Aussie friends say something along the lines of 'stupid Americans' at any stage i'll lose my sh*t. I hate the generalizations i see happen all the time, its one of my pet peeves is people using 1% of a populations stupidity to lump the whole lot in the same boat.

Little bit off your topic, but i agree :D
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9415: Sep 12, 2010 01:45:54 am
      Charlatans playing here(-ish) tonight. Really would have loved to go, but tbh I'm not very current. I bought the Over Rising cassingle (for you young 'uns that's like an ep on cassette), Some Friendly (f**king brilliant), and Between 10th & 11th. Chances are they'd waste my time with new material and popping geriatric pills, so..I'll type away.

The Alarm is playing around the corner from my workplace, too, but Mike Peters is a fan of the mancs so already he's behind the eight ball.

Edit: Who is Sherlock's daughter? Anyone know?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,340 posts | 2838 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #9416: Sep 12, 2010 02:11:48 am
      Only yesterday I discovered there's a new Subway restaurant (the sandwich franchise) in my street. I'm thinking of going there now.

I had to say it somewhere. I love Subway, the vegetarian sandwich is just perfect.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9417: Sep 12, 2010 02:19:07 am
      Only yesterday I discovered there's a new Subway restaurant (the sandwich franchise) in my street. I'm thinking of going there now.

I had to say it somewhere. I love Subway, the vegetarian sandwich is just perfect.

I know they have differen things in different countries (Royale with Cheese) but here they have two vegetarian sandwiches...Veggie Delite and Veggie Patty. Which one, Diego? I love the Patty, but it's kinda high in calories.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9418: Sep 12, 2010 02:24:07 am
      Haha, you guys talking abiout vegetarian sandwhichs. I couldn't be more different, im all about the meatballs :D
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9419: Sep 12, 2010 02:28:50 am
      Haha, you guys talking abiout vegetarian sandwhichs. I couldn't be more different, im all about the balls :D

Fixed it for you.

(Too easy, you fool.)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9420: Sep 12, 2010 02:31:57 am
      Fixed it for you.

(Too easy, you fool.)

F***ing hell.

Well played :D
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9421: Sep 12, 2010 02:45:58 am
      Seems a lot of the usual suspects have been sort of scarce...RK, Joey & Gow come to mind.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9422: Sep 12, 2010 02:50:16 am
      Seems a lot of the usual suspects have been sort of scarce...RK, Joey & Gow come to mind.

Been thinking the same. Have not seen a lot of them lately.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,340 posts | 2838 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #9423: Sep 12, 2010 03:36:38 am
      I know they have differen things in different countries (Royale with Cheese) but here they have two vegetarian sandwiches...Veggie Delite and Veggie Patty. Which one, Diego? I love the Patty, but it's kinda high in calories.

Hmm, I don't know, there's only one vegetarian sandwich here! Yeah I heard there's much more variety in other countries, but Subway is becoming very very popular here, new restaurants everywhere, I think it's a matter of time till we have more different types of sandwiches.

Haha, you guys talking abiout vegetarian sandwhichs. I couldn't be more different, im all about the meatballs :D

I'm vegetarian ;D

Just came back from there btw. Also went to the super market and bought a few beers.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9424: Sep 12, 2010 03:41:20 am
      Hmm, I don't know, there's only one vegetarian sandwich here! Yeah I heard there's much more variety in other countries, but Subway is becoming very very popular here, new restaurants everywhere, I think it's a matter of time till we have more different types of sandwiches.

I'm vegetarian ;D

Just came back from there btw. Also went to the super market and bought a few beers.

Well, basically it's either you get a non-meat hunk of something or you load up bread with toppings. :D Well in on the vegetarianism. I did it for years, but stopped. I've gone animal. I am an animal. I am an omnivore. I have canines, incisors and molars. I'm supposed to eat meat.

Now. I understand the moral issue. I struggle with the industrial killing with animals who are tortured until the day they die. We are planning on leaving NY (5 yrs or so) and when that happens we will be in a much more rural area and I plan to be raising animals and killing them myself...in True Blood terms, it's the true death.

F**k I'm getting drunk. Yappin away.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9425: Sep 12, 2010 03:44:02 am
      I have a lot moree to say on the subject..its part of my persoanl rant, but suffise to say fish, chicken, rabbit are ont he menu. local pork and beef are too. it's the indusrtrial complex who farm theeir cows and feed them feed that they don't naturally eat that twist my nuts. Stopping now. habev to get beer for tmrw. 30 minutes round trip.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9426: Sep 12, 2010 03:47:48 am
      Agreed. I love meat, absolutely love eatujng meat. My fvorite food. But i hate eating anything that i know has been treated wrongly, inhumnly.

Wel in on being a vegetarian tho Diefo. I personally couldnt do it, as i simplu love the stuff.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9427: Sep 12, 2010 03:56:32 am
      I love meat, absolutely love eatujng meat.

Again. Too easy.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #9428: Sep 12, 2010 04:02:34 am
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #9429: Sep 12, 2010 04:03:41 am
      I think it's just you & me at this point, Dave. Is this what your nights are like on here?

Quick Reply