Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

But I never win anything...

Read 1761 times
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      But I never win anything...
      Jul 09, 2007 03:50:59 pm
      A couple of weeks ago my mum entered me in a comp in the Manchester Evening News for a thousand pound shopping spree and just got a phone call saying I've won 

Problem is... I'll have to bare the manchester arndale for a fair few hours! But on the plus side I'll be able to get a new Liverpool home shirt, cause my Gonzalez one is wrecked!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: But I never win anything...
      Reply #1: Jul 09, 2007 05:38:34 pm
      Congratulations Paul!! I couldn't care less where I had to spend a grand, if I won a grand!!! Well done to you!
      Do they sell Stella in the Arndale Centre?..... ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Jul 09, 2007 07:00:08 pm
      Congratulations Paul!! I couldn't care less where I had to spend a grand, if I won a grand!!! Well done to you!

Hey, your not going shopping without me !!   ;) ;D  (especially the offy !!)  - Paul, if you need any help just say the word and i'll assist you in your spending  ;) 
      davie t
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 501 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 09, 2007 09:15:25 pm
      Congrats Paul hope ya have a great time i think you should get ya mum something nice for entering you in the competition.
      paulrobbo
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #4: Jul 09, 2007 09:46:50 pm
      Congrats Paul hope ya have a great time I think you should get ya mum something nice for entering you in the competition.

Yeh will be doing! Shes on holiday at the mo though.

Hey, your not going shopping without me !!   ;) ;D  (especially the offy !!)  - Paul, if you need any help just say the word and I'll assist you in your spending  ;) 

Haha! I don't think I'll be able to spend it all!

Unfortunately not :( Will be having a few to celebrate at the weekend though!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Reply #5: Jul 10, 2007 07:49:47 am
      Congratulations.

If it was me, Currys or Comet would be taking a big hit - new laptop, new mobile, new iPod....
      Davejh65
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Reply #6: Jul 10, 2007 10:39:17 am
      Carry you bags sir!?   I think the Arndale is better than the Trafford Centre, (not as much walking!  you can get lost in there)

I couldn't win a 1 ticket raffle so anyone who wins more than a free "big mac" has used up there alloted luck.  so pass it about and I might get that dream holiday to "Bognor" some day soon.

Allthe best

DH
      Cy
      Reply #7: Jul 11, 2007 03:41:24 pm
      Congratulations

if it was me, I would make a little list of what I would like before to go there...enjoy it mate...And don't forget your mum  ;)
      paulrobbo
      • Started Topic

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #8: Jul 11, 2007 04:12:50 pm
      Congratulations

if it was me, I would make a little list of what I would like before to go there...enjoy it mate...And don't forget your mum  ;)

Aye I have been doing that! Clothes, phone, watch, few 360 games and hopefully some LFC training gear if sports direct have any of it.

Carry you bags sir!?   I think the Arndale is better than the Trafford Centre, (not as much walking!  you can get lost in there)

I couldn't win a 1 ticket raffle so anyone who wins more than a free "big mac" has used up there alloted luck.  so pass it about and I might get that dream holiday to "Bognor" some day soon.

Allthe best

DH

Yeh I do think it's better than the trafford centre but don't really like either!

Quick Reply