Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Joe Cole joined a "smallish club somewhere north of the M25" Bruce Buck Chelsea

Read 6145 times
      corballyred
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Joe Cole joined a "smallish club somewhere north of the M25" Bruce Buck Chelsea
      Aug 16, 2010 08:18:43 pm
      I'd had to F***ing laugh at this at the weeked. Buck the Chelsea chairman referred to us twice in their programme as a smallish club. Is he F***ing serious how many leagues, european cups have they F***ing won.

I'd say there is at least 10 teams better supported in the Premiership than them and as soon as Abramovoich loses interest which he seems to be doing now there fu**ed.

They should have changed there name a couple of years ago to Abramovoich FC. The only F***ing reason anyone ever sign for them is money. Wake up you clown Buck yourself and City are mickey mouse teams.
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Joe Cole joined a "smallish club somewhere north of the M25" Bruce Buck Chelsea
      Reply #1: Aug 16, 2010 08:19:50 pm
      Ignore the F***ing w**ker, he's not worth a response the deluded come farting back alley fudge packer.
      corballyred
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Joe Cole joined a "smallish club somewhere north of the M25" Bruce Buck Chelsea
      Reply #2: Aug 16, 2010 08:21:30 pm
      Hillariously though I'm living in Ireland and I've yet to meet a Chelsea fan. F**k sake there is even Southampton fans over here.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #3: Aug 16, 2010 08:32:09 pm
      Southhampton fnas?!! haha nice!

F**k him, Chelsea & their supporters forgot they were nobodies before they got rich- and they still havent got a great deal to show for it.
      If he was genuine, he would admit letting Joe go was a mistake.
      His loss, good luck with Benayoun!
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #4: Aug 16, 2010 08:40:40 pm
      I'd had to f**king laugh at this at the weeked. Buck the Chelsea chairman referred to us twice in their programme as a smallish club. Is he f**king serious how many leagues, european cups have they f**king won.

I'd say there is at least 10 teams better supported in the Premiership than them and as soon as Abramovoich loses interest which he seems to be doing now there fu**ed.

They should have changed there name a couple of years ago to Abramovoich FC. The only f**king reason anyone ever sign for them is money. Wake up you clown Buck yourself and City are mickey mouse teams.

F***cking spot on.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #5: Aug 16, 2010 08:43:27 pm
      Already posted about this in the other Joe Cole thread with quality response from his missus.

I see Chelsea are so desperate for rivals, their chairman Bruce Buck (another yank c**t) has said in his programme notes for today's game against WBA that "Joe Cole has gone to a small club somewhere north of the M25."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Small Club?   :lmao:  :lmao:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Richer club than us = yes. Bigger club than us =  :lmao: is that yank c**t getting senile in his old age.

I'd forgotten that Chelsea had won something like ten European Cups!!!!

On Saturday 14th August 2010, @carlycole10 said:

Is utterly astounded to hear what Bruce Buck put in today's Chelsea programme!!! I have you know he's gone to a great team who love him and USE him!!!!!!

http://twitter.com/carlycole10

Yeah you tell him Carly!!!

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=32201.60
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #6: Aug 16, 2010 09:01:28 pm
      what a f***in dikhead, just goes to show how well informed these so called football men are(NOT!!) a small club somewhere north of the m25,  does'nt he mean Everton, maybe he's just confused, Got to laugh tho, Ha ha ha ha f***in Chelsea pr**k.
      Red Wasp
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #7: Aug 16, 2010 09:07:13 pm
      what a cock .....inbred yank scum !!!
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #8: Aug 16, 2010 09:10:35 pm
      Haha. Good one, Buck.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,378 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #9: Aug 16, 2010 09:23:15 pm
      Buck has made a right t*at of himself there
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #10: Aug 16, 2010 09:37:00 pm
      Hate Chelsea nearly as much as the scums.
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Reply #11: Aug 16, 2010 09:46:52 pm
      What an embarrassing comment to make. If anyone in our club referred to one of our rivals I'd be outraged, everyone involved with Liverpool should be talking bout Liverpool and only Liverpool. We don't need to resort to cheap, petty or snide remarks about other clubs.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 988 posts | 15 
      Reply #12: Aug 16, 2010 09:47:33 pm
      Buck's gotta be trollin'.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #13: Aug 16, 2010 09:50:42 pm
      What an embarrassing comment to make. If anyone in our club referred to one of our rivals I'd be outraged, everyone involved with Liverpool should be talking bout Liverpool and only Liverpool. We don't need to resort to cheap, petty or snide remarks about other clubs.

Unless it's Everton ;)
      Iano92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 958 posts |
      Reply #14: Aug 16, 2010 09:55:14 pm

Ha well that's a given :)
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #15: Aug 16, 2010 10:12:00 pm
      I saw it on twitter and told my dad, we shared a giggle and thought to ourselves, nice of them to win the Champions league how many times? thought so....

SpionKop88
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 11 
      • We see things they'll NEVER see!!!
      Reply #16: Aug 16, 2010 10:13:48 pm
      What a deluded c*nt, seriously all i need to say is that we dont need to give our fans flags to wave at matches...f*ck off you bluenosed pr*ck

We've seen things they will never see!!! YNWA
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #17: Aug 16, 2010 10:17:54 pm
      Buck showing us maximum respect by downing us.

You f.......ing wish Buck.

You wish.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #18: Aug 16, 2010 10:47:22 pm
      Made my blood boil when i read this, deserves a smack for that.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #19: Aug 16, 2010 10:51:12 pm
      Not even origional. Cheap skate F**k wit.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #20: Aug 16, 2010 10:58:00 pm
      Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck aims sly dig at Liverpool - You're just a 'small club'
      Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has risked the wrath of Liverpool supporters by describing the Merseysiders as a 'smallish club'.

Many Liverpool supporters are known to deride Chelsea for their comparative lack of 'history', and Buck's comment is sure to infuriate fans at Anfield.

Buck used his programme notes for Chelsea's Premier League clash with West Bromwich Albion on Saturday to claim Joe Cole has moved to 'a smallish club somewhere north of the M25'.

Cole joined Liverpool on a free transfer last month, after failing to reach agreement with Chelsea on a new contract. On sealing his move, Cole claimed he was joining the biggest club in England.

Buck couldn't resist hitting back, but Cole won instant support from his wife Carly.

She used her Twitter feed to say: 'I’m utterly astounded to hear what Bruce Buck put in today’s Chelsea programme! I’ll have you know he’s gone to a great team who love him and USE him.'

Nobody could surely ever deny that there is a chasm between the clubs in terms of pure achievement.

Liverpool have won 18 league titles and five European Cups, while Chelsea have claimed just four titles and have never being crowned kings of Europe.

Younger readers however may not see it in such black and white terms.

Chelsea have been picking up trophies on a regular basis in recent seasons (helped by a little Russian money of course), while Liverpool have waited 20 years for a league title.

One thing is for sure - when the two clubs meet on the pitch again this season, there is sure to be even more needle than usual.
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1303265/Chelsea-chairman-tells-Liverpool--Youre-just-small-club.html

Nice dig by the Mail TBH!

And Go Girl Carly... to tell that Yank! You'll fit in well here.

MsGerrard
      Reply #21: Aug 16, 2010 11:49:30 pm
      Buck can stick those plastic flags that the so called Chelsea fans seem to enjoy waving where the sun don't shine.

Inbred tw*t.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #22: Aug 17, 2010 12:24:59 am
      Buck can stick those plastic flags that the so called Chelsea fans seem to enjoy waving where the sun don't shine.

Inbred tw*t.
      About right Cas.There comes a point where conjecture,tries to overcome history.Never works.Culture will always outway flag waving.the first is sincere,the latter is cosmetic.

Quick Reply