Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Is Aquilani moving on a good decision?

Yes
      78 (17.9%)
      No
      357 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 430

The Aquilani Headache

Read 216106 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,331 posts | 8605 
      Re: The Aquilani Headache
      Reply #3496: Jun 10, 2011 12:36:39 am
      Yet another jealous customer. please feel free to tell me when ive been wrong in my predictions?

But isn't the customer always right?

I'll be here all month!!
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #3497: Jun 10, 2011 12:37:26 am
        Yet another jealous customer. please feel free to tell me when ive been wrong in my predictions?

Well right here

if jole cole would not of arrived aqua would of stayed with us and we would not of wasted ten million pound on joe coles wages and fee.

Aquilani left a month after Cole arrived. I'm pretty sure they both played in the same game against Robotnicki too.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3498: Jun 10, 2011 01:06:46 am

You've called Samba a colossus, you thought bmck and big mick were the same poster, saying Downing is as inconsistent as Joe Cole, both have been consistent all season, albeit one sh*t and the other not.  Calling you self the special one, I'm sure that's not PC nowadays, you have to call yourself mentally challenged.  You've constantly said you said stuff last season, but only joined recently.  You stated we had Babbel on the wing last season, who's this Babbel  you babbled on about?  Henderson makes Aqua look like the Hulk was another claim, you must be drinking the green stuff they painted Lou Ferrigno with.  Looking forward to when we sell Jordan to Sotke or Bolton so your prediction comes right.

You've also made very few predictions, but I'm guessing anyone who signs for us who you've mentioned that you'd like to see at Anfield will go on your ITK status page.

Also, you said you won a laptop at work for having the highest Intelligence Quotient, can you please tell us all what company you work for, so we can avoid it like the plague.
      rocky299
      • Forum David Johnson

• 225 posts |
      Reply #3499: Jun 10, 2011 01:15:41 am
      You've called Samba a colossus, you thought bmck and big mick were the same poster, saying Downing is as inconsistent as Joe Cole, both have been consistent all season, albeit one sh*t and the other not.  Calling you self the special one, I'm sure that's not PC nowadays, you have to call yourself mentally challenged.  You've constantly said you said stuff last season, but only joined recently.  You stated we had Babbel on the wing last season, who's this Babbel  you babbled on about?  Henderson makes Aqua look like the Hulk was another claim, you must be drinking the green stuff they painted Lou Ferrigno with.  Looking forward to when we sell Jordan to Sotke or Bolton so your prediction comes right.

You've also made very few predictions, but I'm guessing anyone who signs for us who you've mentioned that you'd like to see at Anfield will go on your ITK status page.

Also, you said you won a laptop at work for having the highest Intelligence Quotient, can you please tell us all what company you work for, so we can avoid it like the plague.
      WOW! have you been looking up all my posts in the hope that one day you might be like me? And roy was told by purslow that if cole came then aqua would have to go to keep the wage bill down FACT!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3500: Jun 10, 2011 01:19:41 am
      WOW! have you been looking up all my posts in the hope that one day you might be like me? And roy was told by purslow that if cole came then aqua would have to go to keep the wage bill down FACT!

Huh!??!  Never mentioned the wages or Alberto.  Just bored that's all and fed up of your self-grandiose and petulant behaviour.  Noticed you failed to answer any of the points raised though.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #3501: Jun 10, 2011 01:20:14 am
        And roy was told by purslow that if cole came then aqua would have to go to keep the wage bill down FACT!

Not quite a fact mate, but I do remember reading it at the time. 
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,331 posts | 8605 
      Reply #3502: Jun 10, 2011 01:21:18 am

Bullshit, Cole was signed by Purslow before the F***ing owl was even in the door.

By the way were are all these predictions you keep banging on about, cos I've seen F**k all apart from rambling sh*te, which most of the time you've got wrong.

You wish you were more like me kidda!

rocky299
      • Forum David Johnson

• 225 posts |
      Reply #3503: Jun 10, 2011 01:25:51 am
      Bullshit, Cole was signed by Purslow before the f**king owl was even in the door.

By the way were are all these predictions you keep banging on about, cos I've seen f**k all apart from rambling sh*te, which most of the time you've got wrong.

You wish you were more like me kidda!

Watch out Mr angry is back?
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #3504: Jun 10, 2011 01:26:17 am
      Give the kid a break, he's given us all a few laughs , no need for everyone to hammer him.

Rocky when you are stuck in a hole, the first thing you should do is STOP DIGGING :)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #3505: Jun 10, 2011 01:28:13 am
      Give the kid a break, he's given us all a few laughs , no need for everyone to hammer him.

Aww I love him really S@INT, I want to marry him and raise his children.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3506: Jun 10, 2011 01:29:35 am
      Aww I love him really S@INT, I want to marry him and raise his children.

While I, on the other hand, would prefer he wasn't allowed to breed...;) :D
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,661 posts | 6956 
      Reply #3507: Jun 10, 2011 01:59:26 pm
      There is a thread in the transfer board detailing the potential departure of Aquilani.

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=38559.0

Topic Locked.

Quick Reply