Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Mascherano's lack of respect

Read 6224 times
      Gazmcc84
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Re: Mascherano's lack of respect
      Reply #69: Aug 25, 2010 06:34:26 pm
      masch is great in breaking up the play but i think poulsen will be good replacement and can pass it well too(masch not great passer) ,who would we use his money on if we were to get 25-30m
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,875 posts | 165 
      Reply #70: Aug 25, 2010 06:52:52 pm
      If he's so keen to go for £12m let him make up the short fall!!
      Gazmcc84
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #71: Aug 25, 2010 07:19:49 pm
      is it true we have been offered hleb aswell as 15m

there was talk of ben afra comin in too,dont think either of them would do..

roy has givin barca till sunday to sort it
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #72: Aug 25, 2010 07:21:27 pm
      If Barc think Yaya Toure is worth £28 million using that logic surely Masch is worth £40 million.
      Gazmcc84
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #73: Aug 25, 2010 09:25:08 pm
      true.masch is worth twice yaya toures price.he looked  average against lucas on monday,speaking of which,rafa kept tellin us how great lucas is but has no interest in signing him  ....strange
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #74: Aug 25, 2010 09:35:07 pm
      true.masch is worth twice yaya toures price.he looked  average against lucas on monday,speaking of which,rafa kept tellin us how great lucas is but has no interest in signing him  ....strange

Why would he need to when you look at the midfielders at Inter!!

And hasn't Roy been saying the same thing?
      Gazmcc84
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #75: Aug 25, 2010 09:57:20 pm
      Why would he need to when you look at the midfielders at Inter!!

And hasn't Roy been saying the same thing?
      thats true,just hard to no who we could get....

when  u see likes  of a johnson torment us monday and signed for them for next to nothing,wish we would try for players like that.

we play 2 strikers on wings in dirk and milan....we badly need wingers
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #76: Aug 25, 2010 10:03:20 pm
      thats true,just hard to no who we could get....

when  u see likes  of a johnson torment us monday and signed for them for next to nothing,wish we would try for players like that.

we play 2 strikers on wings in dirk and milan....we badly need wingers

Yes but we're skint, why do you think Rafa got Jovanovic on a free, cos he knew we'd have no money to spend, it's the same reason we got Joe Cole on a free. The only real money we've spent so far has been for Danny Wilson.

To be honest I think City did very well getting Johnson for the price they did, but if they had to they would have spent more had the likes or us or Arsenal or whoever had tried to bid for him.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #77: Aug 25, 2010 10:04:19 pm
      We dont badly need wingers-

Maxi can play on either wing,

Joe Cole if needed,

Pacheco`s favourite position is left wing,

As is Milan`s
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #78: Aug 25, 2010 10:05:35 pm
      Get a winger in the deal then ok - well have that with 20Million...

However with Masch now refusing to play it makes it impossiable to play a strong hand. If he is unhappy with his valuation thats one thing - doing this makes him worthless to the club. Were not going to pay his wages and let him rott, no club would. We should dock him 6 weeks wages (maximim ammount due to Prem rules) then let him go to Barca - but on our terms!

We could have cup tied him, but we didnt... West Ham let him rott, we didnt, we gave him a home, games and a team - rebuilt his confidence (I remeber his first few games, he was a wreck! He couldnt pass the ball and gave away possesion a lot, plus a few dodgy tackles!) In time he became a hero at Anfield - and his home country! Now he does this...

More fool to Barca for this, I hope he does the same to them, and there is a great chance he will in a few years... I wouldnt buy a player with this attitude, and im amazed that Pep is willing to take that risk!

Just wish it was Real, then we could have got a few decent players for him!
      Gazmcc84
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #79: Aug 25, 2010 10:11:11 pm
      We dont badly need wingers-

Maxi can play on either wing,

Joe Cole if needed,

Pacheco`s favourite position is left wing,

As is Milan`s
      agreed but not sure if roy likes maxi. hope the likes off amoo gets time in carling cup and could be another option

is el zhar fallen of face of earth
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #80: Aug 26, 2010 07:02:51 pm
      That's the problem with today's sycophants you fawn all over players so overrated i'm pulling my hair out at games wondering if i'm at the same game,then when they show their true colours you berate them,you can't have it both ways......that's why when Babbel scores i just sit there happy in the knowledge he'll soon be gone and forgotten.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #81: Aug 26, 2010 09:28:33 pm
      For me this is just another shameful example of the way footballs going. Something has to be done about this type of thing, whats the point of signing a contract if a player can just refuse to play cause he wants a move? Imo any player should have his players licence yanked for a period of 6-12 months for doing this, fines dont work, they earn too much to worry about that. Javier mate your a disgrace lad.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,373 posts | 1541 
      Reply #82: Aug 26, 2010 09:32:36 pm
      Have to agree with that Red Horizon, Ngog comes into the same category for me, and Lucas. When they do perform to the best of thier ability, it's still short of world class, and is only evident one game in eight. Just not good enough for the Reds. Now Masch has done this, how can he play for us again if Barca can't raise the cash. Will he expect to be given away just because his missus is unhappy. For christs sake he only signed an extended contract a while back didn't he ? He must have known the situation with his missus then surely. £25 mill at least I say.

Quick Reply