Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 11th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Roy Hodgson convinced Raul Meireles and Paul Konchesky will improve Liverpool

Read 4279 times
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Re: Roy Hodgson convinced Raul Meireles and Paul Konchesky will improve Liverpool
      Reply #46: Sep 12, 2010 09:40:07 pm
      Poulson OR lucas...not both. Either would be fine when combines with SG or RM. But together? So limited and slow.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,908 posts | 6831 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Roy Hodgson convinced Raul Meireles and Paul Konchesky will improve Liverpool
      Reply #47: Sep 13, 2010 06:42:47 am
      Wasn't long after he came on that Stevie perked up and also Raul actually got in the box and had a shot which is more than I can say for Lucas and Poulsen the whole time they were on the pitch. Give this lad a full game please Roy.
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #48: Sep 13, 2010 07:36:57 am
      I can't understand why Meireles didn't start,the midfield was so dull.Poulsen or Lucas not both at the same time.It seemed to take an age for Roy to change it.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,178 posts | 265 
      Reply #49: Sep 13, 2010 08:27:18 am
      Meireles looked great in his cameo. Hunger to get forward, good first touch, found his man with his passes. How many others could I be talking about after that game? The thought of having him, Cole, and Stevie in the same team is what is keeping me going.

Agree that mate. :)

I can't understand why Meireles didn't start,the midfield was so dull.Poulsen or Lucas not both at the same time.It seemed to take an age for Roy to change it.

Because Roy happy enough with a draw, just that easy mate. :)

Quick Reply