Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 4th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W10 D4 L4

Serie A

Read 146404 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Serie A
      Reply #92: Oct 03, 2010 09:26:26 pm
      Poor finishing again. They did it against Roma also and it cost them in the 90th.

They create so much and their midfield is so dominant but Milito, Eto'o and Maicon guilty of missing simple goals.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #93: Oct 03, 2010 09:31:51 pm
      Poor finishing again. They did it against Roma also and it cost them in the 90th.

They create so much and their midfield is so dominant but Milito, Eto'o and Maicon guilty of missing simple goals.

Yeah, I think this one might end 0-0 though.  Hilarious some of the comments on the Inter site though.

edit: and it does, which means Inter are now 2nd on goal difference with 11 points, 2 points behind surprise leaders Lazio who are on 13.
      « Last Edit: Oct 03, 2010 09:38:29 pm by vitez »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #94: Oct 03, 2010 09:38:51 pm
      Reading them now.

Sounds like our fickle bunch during his days here.

EDIT: Got of the forum quickly :D Most were talking sense though.
      « Last Edit: Oct 03, 2010 09:46:06 pm by crouchinho »
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #95: Nov 14, 2010 08:09:04 pm
      Rafa needs to make some changes soon or this could be done by half.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #96: Nov 14, 2010 08:11:42 pm
      24 min: How to ruin a Champions League-winning side with Rafa Benitez. It's no exaggeration to say that Milan could be four or five goals to the good.

From the Guardian updates. Yeah, okay maybe they are playing bad. But is the Benitez dig necessary? Oh it is? Oh of course, I forgot you lot are a bunch of cock sucking cu*ts.

EDIT: There was this little one as well: 7 min: Oh Rafa.

Like really? C'mon. Is that actually worth an update to say that?! FFS.
      « Last Edit: Nov 14, 2010 08:17:04 pm by bigvYNWA »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,274 posts | 8583 
      Reply #97: Nov 14, 2010 08:18:46 pm
      24 min: How to ruin a Champions League-winning side with Rafa Benitez. It's no exaggeration to say that Milan could be four or five goals to the good.

From the Guardian updates. Yeah, okay maybe they are playing bad. But is the Benitez dig necessary? Oh it is? Oh of course, i forgot you lot are a bunch of cock sucking cu*ts.

And they forget to mention Inter have a couple of players out injured.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #98: Nov 14, 2010 08:20:57 pm
      Coutinho on for Obi who did his hamstring.

Could make a difference here.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #99: Nov 14, 2010 08:26:27 pm
      Sneijder just hit a wonderful free kick, thought it had gone in. Just missed.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #100: Nov 14, 2010 08:33:10 pm
      And they forget to mention Inter have a couple of players out injured.

Yeah, but remember Benitez is meant to be able to win 10-0 every game no matter what otherwise he is open for criticism. Where as Mourinho can fight out a crappy draw and its a master stroke.

F***ing hypocrites. Just sent the f**ker an email.

EDIT: Oh, he replies in the match feed no less! Here is the reply :D "Your jibes at Benitez really are childish, you do realize?" parps David Verner. "I mean do you really hate the guy that much? The more educated football public know he is a good manager, so shut it with that." I don't hate him. He's just making a right balls-up of what is the managerial equivalent of an open goal.
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #101: Nov 14, 2010 08:41:50 pm
      Yeah, but remember Benitez is meant to be able to win 10-0 every game no matter what otherwise he is open for criticism. Where as Mourinho can fight out a crappy draw and its a master stroke.

EDIT: Oh, he replies in the match feed no less! Here is the reply :D "Your jibes at Benitez really are childish, you do realize?" parps David Verner. "I mean do you really hate the guy that much? The more educated football public know he is a good manager, so shut it with that." I don't hate him. He's just making a right balls-up of what is the managerial equivalent of an open goal.

That's a F***ing wind up.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,274 posts | 8583 
      Reply #102: Nov 14, 2010 08:43:38 pm

By the way mate the ballbag is a freelance journalist and calls himself a professional West ham supporter.

And looks an utter c**t, just seen his pic on twitter, cockney tw*t who I wouldn't stop punching.

Wouldn't even bother e-mailing the pr**k, probably a professional smug c**t too.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #103: Nov 14, 2010 08:44:11 pm

I know, he's an idiot. Just have a look for yourself.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/14/inter-milan-live-serie-a
      Red5man

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #104: Nov 14, 2010 08:47:38 pm
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #105: Nov 14, 2010 08:48:27 pm
      By the way mate the ballbag is a freelance journalist and calls himself a professional West ham supporter.

And looks an utter c**t, just seen his pic on twitter, cockney tw*t who I wouldn't stop punching.

Wouldn't even bother e-mailing the pr**k, probably a professional smug c**t too.

To prove your point, check out his reply to my second email! Proves how much of a c**t he is! Made me laugh at how up his own arse he is.

Me - Wow. Do you blame Benitez for the hole Liverpool are in now as well then? Managerial open goal? Bloody hell, and you're being paid to comment on football. Jaysus.

The smug c**t - I know. Great isn't it. I get to broadcast my views on the biggest newspaper site in the world, you get to email me with your inconsequential ones and hope I publish them. Bless.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #106: Nov 14, 2010 08:52:00 pm
      To prove your point, check out his reply to my second email! Proves how much of a c**t he is! Made me laugh at how up his own arse he is.

Me - Wow. Do you blame Benitez for the hole Liverpool are in now as well then? Managerial open goal? Bloody hell, and you're being paid to comment on football. Jaysus.

The smug c**t - I know. Great isn't it. I get to broadcast my views on the biggest newspaper site in the world, you get to email me with your inconsequential ones and hope I publish them. Bless.

Um.

Give him one word:
      Cohen.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,274 posts | 8583 
      Reply #107: Nov 14, 2010 09:05:45 pm

Mate as I said, smug, cockney tw*t I personally wouldn't bother with.

Although ask him, being the professional West Ham fan that he is, if he enjoyed the FA Cup final in 2006?

And tell him the sports section in the Times is far better and Tony Barrett is far better journalist!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #108: Nov 14, 2010 09:09:52 pm
      Milan down to 10 men!

Mate as I said, smug, cockney tw*t I personally wouldn't bother with.

Although ask him, being the professional West Ham fan that he is, if he enjoyed the FA Cup final in 2006?

And tell him the sports section in the Times is far better and Tony Barrett is far better journalist!!

Already sent one back, just said that i don't care if im published or not since im not full of myself. Can't be arsed wasting any more time on a w**ker that isn't gonna change anyways. Did tell him that my 'inconsequential views' are part of  the move what ousted our owners though. Probably doesn't even know what im talking about.

Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #109: Nov 14, 2010 09:20:46 pm
      I've just opened the Guardian's live text and it's already got my blood boiling. What a sh*t excuse of a journalist.  :mad:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #110: Nov 14, 2010 09:47:36 pm
      Smug c**t again - Wow. You are spectacularly thick aren't you.

Really? I mean i actually simply emailed to point out the Benitez crap was not on, he is the one who has degenerated to this sh*t. Professional eh? :roll:
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #111: Nov 15, 2010 12:37:41 am
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #112: Nov 28, 2010 02:24:30 pm
      Watching Lazio v Catania. What a run by Hernanes, went by 5 players from halfway and got a free kick on the edge of the area.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #113: Dec 12, 2010 02:23:05 pm
      Roma and Bari on now.

Totti has missed a penalty.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #114: Dec 12, 2010 02:29:15 pm
      Boriello feigning death. Definitely over playing it but got hit hard there from an elbow.

But Juan scores to make it 1-0 Roma from a set piece. Good instinct from him and nice pass in.

Quick Reply