Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

PES 2011

Read 5520 times
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      PES 2011
      Sep 08, 2010 02:06:59 pm
      Total Control: PES Productions has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, throw-in, through ball and lofted through balls. This allows users to pass the ball into space, and move their play with total freedom. Players must precisely weight their passes and second-guess the runs of their team-mates and exploit their movement. Players even can apply pressure on opponents to force them off the ball.

Shot & Stamina Gauge: In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot & Stamina meter details the player’s exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will affect the player’s movements and will have an adverse affect on his stats, with passes going awry and a loss of pace.

New Defender AI: Defenders now hold their positions naturally, no longer chasing any ball that enters their area; preferring to close down the attacker and force them into a mistake.

Improved Goalkeepers: In keeping with the basis of total freedom of movement, players now have more control over their keeper. This greater control allows for quick roll-outs, instinctive saves, pinpoint accuracy with goal kicks, and precision ball distribution to make quicker breaks or playing down the clock easier.

Animation and Player Physics: PES Productions has totally reworked every element of in-game animation. These additions will become clear before even kick-off, with the players enjoying fluid, natural movements, with more realistic acceleration and inertia than ever before. The physicality between players is also improved, which was a priority requested in PES forums. Jostling and blocking now looks stunning, while there is a larger variety of convincing tackling styles. Ambient animation also adds immensely to the in-game atmosphere, as players behave realistically when off the ball, and walk and run with a variety of individual styles.

Stadium Editor: The stadium editor will allow you to create your own stadiums. You will be able to choose capacity (between 1,000-100,000), seat colours, edit the adboards and hoardings, edit the turf style (similar to PES 2008), edit the nets (loose or tight, shape and colour), edit the architecture and roofing to a certain extent including tunnel placement and choose whether there is a running track, plain ground, or grass around the pitch. You can also choose to bring the stands closer to the pitch and choose to have a cage similar to certain stadia present in Germany and other parts of the world. Once all that has been put together - you can now choose the setting for your stadium. You are given the option to specify a background layout, with a variety of both urban and rural backdrops. After that, you can also add a background image, with stock items including city scenes - and a mountain range that looks similar to the one seen in the background on the PES 3 intro.[7] With this tool it should be possible to recreate many different stadiums from all over the world with lots of variation in style. There are currently around 25 stadiums in PES 2011 (not all licensed ones). This is 3 more than PES 2010 which had 22. There will be a total of 25 slots to create stadiums giving you a grand total of around 50 possible stadiums.

Speed of Play: The new level of control means that PES 2011 enjoys a more considered pace of play, which varies dependent on situations. The game will burst into life as counter-attacks come into play, but players can dictate the pace via slow build up or exploiting available space to surge forward. It is harder to make long runs from midfield, and successful play will depend on making quick passes to make room.
      Aesthetics: PES 2010 showcased the best likenesses in a football game, and PES 2011 ups the ante further. Facial animation has been enhanced, but the key advances are over 1000 all-new animations which have been recreated from the ground up using over 100 hours of motion captured footage. Every aspect of player movement has been reworked, with more organic runs, turns, throw-ins, tackles, and interaction. The way players speed up and slow down is also more natural, while replays display elements of motion blur that bring your saved goals to vivid life.

Tactical and Strategy: The sheer number of options available in the PES series has established it as a remarkably flexible simulation, allowing players to stamp their playing style on each match. The PES Productions team has implemented an all new ‘Drag and Drop’ mechanism that can be used in every aspect of team management, not just substitutions or formation changes. These settings are also animated to promote better understanding of the plays that have been altered.
      Feint settings: PES has always offered a wide range of subtle skills, feints and turns, but PES 2011 allows users to map their favourite move sequences to the right stick, making them more accessible than ever before.

Master League Online: Master League will offer an all-new challenge, as users are invited to try their hand against other managers online. PES 2011 will mark the online debut for its much-loved Master League element, with players bidding against each other for the world’s best players, and attempting to build a squad that can compete with the best against online peers all over the globe.

Other Edit Features: PES 2011 does not feature a boot editor. Boots and balls will be added by Konami through updates like PES 2010 but in a more consistent manner. You will be able to create teams, stadiums and even full leagues (for use with offline game modes such as Become A Legend, League/Cup and Master League) with qualification structures. In addition you will be able to edit the league emblems too. This is all on top of the current edit mode system thats present in PES 2010.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Re: PES 2011
      Reply #1: Sep 08, 2010 02:07:17 pm
      Out Sept 30th - Demo next week

Looks promising
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #2: Sep 08, 2010 02:18:49 pm
      I gave up on PES last year, they can't win the battle. For a while PES was quite a bit better, even though they lacked the licences. But FIFA just has alot more money and resources behind it with EA developing it. Good complex games like these are getting more and more expensive to develop, and PES' lack of funds is starting to show more each year compared to FIFA. Used to be a die hard PES fan because I always felt PES had more depth in gameplay, and FIFA used to be more arcade. But now FIFA has caught up on the depth, and even surpassed PES. Me and my friends all switched from PES 10 to FIFA 10 this year, because we like playing against each other, and we all feel FIFA 10 is just alot better, and most importantly more enjoyable.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,727 posts | 3741 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #3: Sep 09, 2010 04:16:57 pm
      I always played pes from 2004. I hope for a better version than the last one. I have in mind to change.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #4: Sep 16, 2010 09:51:02 am
      Demo is pretty good for this.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #5: Sep 16, 2010 01:53:13 pm
      Demo is pretty good for this.
      Downloaded the demo yesterday, very impressed so far and it's improved a lot from PES2010.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #6: Sep 16, 2010 01:57:53 pm
      Except we are Merseyside Red!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #7: Sep 16, 2010 02:22:06 pm
      Even though I'll end up buying FIFA anyway, I'm going to download this now to see what it's like.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #8: Sep 16, 2010 07:16:30 pm
      Except we are Merseyside Red!
      Just for a few days until the patches are released. For the PC version.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,480 posts | 2863 
      Reply #9: Sep 16, 2010 11:15:29 pm
      Didn't like the demo at all.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #10: Sep 17, 2010 03:29:18 pm

Me neither. Some elements are good, but some are shocking. The passing is awful. Doesn't flow at all.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #11: Sep 20, 2010 03:45:57 am
      Played both games, and this is second best by a long way.

Which is a shame cos the stadium editor sounds like fun.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #12: Sep 20, 2010 01:27:06 pm
      Always been a Pro Evo fan since i made the switch from Fifa,played the new demo looks impressive,think ill check the fifa demo out before i rush into buying tho
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #13: Sep 21, 2010 05:16:11 pm
      Played the demo last night.

Pile of sh*t.

Much better than last year, but unfortuantely can't hold a candle to FIFA at the present.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 15 
      Reply #14: Oct 07, 2010 11:49:08 pm
      Someone enlighten me about the Online Master League thingy.

Currently playing Fifa 2011 and i think it's damn amazing. Last time i played Fifa was back in 2005 and it was crap. In comparison to PES 2010, Fifa 2011 wins.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #15: Oct 08, 2010 01:20:37 am
      I gave up on PES last year, they can't win the battle. For a while PES was quite a bit better, even though they lacked the licences. But FIFA just has alot more money and resources behind it with EA developing it. Good complex games like these are getting more and more expensive to develop, and PES' lack of funds is starting to show more each year compared to FIFA. Used to be a die hard PES fan because I always felt PES had more depth in gameplay, and FIFA used to be more arcade. But now FIFA has caught up on the depth, and even surpassed PES. Me and my friends all switched from PES 10 to FIFA 10 this year, because we like playing against each other, and we all feel FIFA 10 is just alot better, and most importantly more enjoyable.
      Couldnt have put it better myself :)
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #16: Oct 09, 2010 03:05:28 am
      This for me is the ultimate footy game. So realistic its untrue, and its so hard to score its sick. But that's the best way to have it unlike Fifa where a 4 year old could score an overhead kick after a solo run from his own half, TOO easy and childish for me. Pes is a mature footy game simple as that. What 12 yr old plays PES? ....... exactly none because its too hard for them. Just my opinion.
      TheRedsFan
      • Forum David Johnson

• 219 posts |
      • Nunca Caminaras Solo...Te Amo Liverpool
      Reply #17: Oct 10, 2010 06:56:58 am
      I didnt like the game one bit!! what happened to Anfield?? this game lacks stadium...hate the game play,players look robotic, once again I will be playing FIFA
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #18: Oct 21, 2010 12:09:05 pm
      I finally decided to buy FIFA and just as it was bagged up and handed to me, a lad in the queue said, 'PES is better this year'. The bloke behind the counter then agreed with him.
      Typical, whichever I buy it's always the 'wrong' one ;D
      He did go on to explain his comment, one reason being that the defenders can be slow to react on FIFA when you pass across the defence, getting you into trouble. He also said the keepers were crap, though without playing it, I don't really know exactly what he means (maybe he played as Everton!)
      Anyway, I've bought FIFA now so I'll stick with that because everybody else seems to be playing that.
      StevieG-force
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,526 posts | 12 
      • Name:Richard-Age:21-Nationality:Welsh
      Reply #19: Oct 22, 2010 01:29:43 pm
      I chose this over FIFA, since I do so every year, don't really feel FIFA are adding much to their game each year, for example they focused a lot on the play as the keeper feature which IMO is a pretty poor and boring addition, also chose Kaka as their poster boy who hasn't really been on form for 2 years but anyway.

Online Master League in PES on the other hand is a brilliant part of the game, first time I've been able to play online since 2008, the connections been pretty solid so far, and I haven't even got round to any other part of the game because I've been addicted to this.Basically you start off with a crap team of fake players and work from there.

So whereas I've known Fifa had the advantage in the online department before, I don't anymore, so basically I think the only thing FIFA has over PES is licenses, which can be sorted out in 10 minutes with a patch.
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #20: Oct 22, 2010 01:38:52 pm
      I chose this over FIFA, since I do so every year, don't really feel FIFA are adding much to their game each year, for example they focused a lot on the play as the keeper feature which IMO is a pretty poor and boring addition, also chose Kaka as their poster boy who hasn't really been on form for 2 years but anyway.

Online Master League in PES on the other hand is a brilliant part of the game, first time I've been able to play online since 2008, the connections been pretty solid so far, and I haven't even got round to any other part of the game because I've been addicted to this.Basically you start off with a crap team of fake players and work from there.

So whereas I've known Fifa had the advantage in the online department before, I don't anymore, so basically I think the only thing FIFA has over PES is licenses, which can be sorted out in 10 minutes with a patch.
      This. I don't know why, but PES is much more fun and the gameplay is much better than FIFA for me.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #21: Oct 22, 2010 10:48:12 pm
      I played the demo the other day and actually enjoyed it, sure it still has it's improvements but the game reminded me of the good 'ol Pro Evo days and I reckon in the next 3 years of so it could be back up there with FIFA.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 15 
      Reply #22: Oct 23, 2010 12:25:29 pm
      Fifa was much better for me on first sight, but when i started doing the all the dribbling varieties in PES 2011 my choice was clear.

Go PES.
      conrad
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 24 posts |
      Reply #23: Oct 23, 2010 12:49:24 pm
      Fifa was much better for me on first sight, but when I started doing the all the dribbling varieties in PES 2011 my choice was clear.

Go PES.

In PES you can combine few 'dribbling steps'. The results are very good!
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 15 
      Reply #24: Oct 23, 2010 01:18:40 pm
      I want to try the Online Master League but my Registration Code is invalid. If anyone has a free cd key that he doesn't use online or something would be nice if you let me know.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 15 
      Reply #25: Oct 28, 2010 05:13:57 pm
      Finishing my second season with this line up:

Reina
      Kelly Ayala Agger Corluka

Gerrard
      Turan             Shaqiri
               Pacheco
         Torres      V. Wolfswinkel
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #26: Oct 28, 2010 05:45:28 pm
      Finishing my second season with this line up:

Reina
      Kelly Ayala Agger Corluka

Gerrard
      Turan             Shaqiri
               Pacheco
         Torres      V. Wolfswinkel
      No Lucas and Babel? They turn into amazing players.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 15 
      Reply #27: Oct 28, 2010 06:23:46 pm
      Sold Babel, using Lucas as a substitute.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #28: Oct 28, 2010 07:46:44 pm
      I want to try the Online Master League but my Registration Code is invalid. If anyone has a free cd key that he doesn't use online or something would be nice if you let me know.
      You have to Buy orignal game for that.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #29: Apr 19, 2011 11:37:19 am
      Worst pro evo ever.
      lupus_hegemonia
      • Strong & Eternal LFC supporter!
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 186 posts | -9 
      • From Aegean Sea... we're coming to support LFC!
      Reply #30: Sep 06, 2011 08:50:50 pm
      Check MY goals (and assist) as... LIVERPOOL FC player, in PES2011 "Become a Legend" mode! Here, in my Facebook's profile:

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100001622234298

Quick Reply