Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 26th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W2 D1 L4

The Kop on the Anny Road

Read 5471 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6977 
      The Kop on the Anny Road
      Jun 28, 2007 05:40:31 pm
      Pretty much speculation but in some images, The Kop appears to be on the Anfield Road end of Stanley Park (in other words facing the same way that today's Kop does (away from Anfield towards Goodison)).

Will there be pitched battles between the Kopites and the former Anny Road enders for control of the Anfield Road??

Will The Arkles kick out the away fans and become THE Liverpool fans pub?  Will the other pubs have to relocate? So many questions...! ;)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: The Kop on the Anny Road
      Reply #1: Jun 28, 2007 05:44:51 pm
      I've noticed that the sun sets over the Kop at Anfield, thus making it hard viewing in the Anny Road end.
      I just wonder if they have put that into the equation, or are they just trying to reprecate Anfield as much as possible.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,468 posts | 8668 
      Reply #2: Jul 03, 2007 04:09:29 pm
      Forget about that JD - how about on the first day of new ground we go and invade (or torch?) the Wilmslow and the Royal Oak  >:D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #3: Jul 05, 2007 02:03:01 pm
      Forget about that JD - how about on the first day of new ground we go and invade (or torch?) the Wilmslow and the Royal Oak  >:D

Haha I think I'll join you! Just don't touch The Harlech! Regretably I work there and my Uncle lives upstairs so we'll skip that one  ;D

It is a good question that JD! THe Kop will have to be at the Anfield Road end as there are no pubs the other end so THe Arkles will have to be more accomodating for home fans! Don't kow where the away fans will go though  >:D

Quick Reply