Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

What if a Liverpool player did a Rooney?

Read 4305 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: What if a Liverpool player did a Rooney?
      Reply #23: Sep 13, 2010 12:03:28 am

Nope but I hear Ricky The Hitman Hatton likes one or two.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #24: Sep 13, 2010 12:13:49 am
      Wouldn't bother me to be honest, as long as they perform on the pitch they can do what they want in their spare time, if they wish to cheat on their partners then that is their decision, just keep it away from the pitch.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #25: Sep 13, 2010 12:28:02 am
      I wouldn't give a f**k. I thought the Rooney story was funny because it was Rooney but in general I think its weird that people are so obsessed with this Heat magazine sh*te in the first place.

In general I think the people who buy the Mail, S*n, Heat etc need to have a long hard look at themselves before they have the cheek to talk about the loose morals of others. Everyone would have something in their that they'd not want the country to hear about but why do footballers (celebrities in general) need to have their lives rammed down my throat on the 10 o'clock news is beyond me.

A personal tragedy of a husband cheating on their partner is one thing but to bring it to the attention of millions of people for nothing more than a quick buck is far more immoral in my view.

Woods, Terry, Crouch and Rooney (especially the lads who paid for it) did a lot of things to hurt their families but to humiliate their partners because the media want to spread this gossip most be adding unnecessary insult to injury.

I perfectly understand the freedom of the press and I'm all for it but I think its a bit cheeky of media commentators to lecture about morals when huge numbers of people have extra-marital sex and I bet they'd be horrified if the same thing happens to them... but oh I forgot its okay because they are 'celebrities'

« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2010 12:33:28 am by KS67 »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,655 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #26: Sep 13, 2010 08:48:42 am
      What if a Liverpool player did Coleen Rooney? ? Well if it was David Ngog. . . Once you go black you never go back Coleen
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #27: Sep 13, 2010 09:12:42 am
      You know it would be someone like Kyrgiakos, doing coke and F***ing hookers!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: Sep 13, 2010 09:14:58 am
      You know it would be someone like Kyrgiakos, doing coke and F***ing hookers!

Nah he'd be too busy sacrificing goats to Odesa or something.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #29: Sep 13, 2010 09:19:21 pm
      Nah he'd be too busy sacrificing goats to Odesa or something.

Probably F***ing Zeus's missus on the side as well.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #30: Sep 15, 2010 12:20:47 am
      Probably f**king Zeus's missus on the side as well.
      I heard Zeus tried to strike him down with lightening when he heard about it. Sotis apparently just felt an itch on his chest, then when Zues came down from the Gods, for a one on one. The details of what followed are subject to myth, but the most common story is that Soto now sits above in what was once the throne of Zeus.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #31: Sep 15, 2010 04:39:13 pm
      To those saying it's only Chelsea and Utd players who get involved in this sh*te, I think that's far from the truth.

Apparently there's gagging orders for two England players concerning having sex with some prossies, and the rumour says Gerrard is one of them.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #32: Sep 15, 2010 05:32:11 pm
      To those saying it's only Chelsea and Utd players who get involved in this sh*te, I think that's far from the truth.

Apparently there's gagging orders for two England players concerning having sex with some prossies, and the rumour says Gerrard is one of them.

Or maybe it's Crouch.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #33: Sep 15, 2010 05:38:16 pm

Well it wouldn't be, because a gagging order would mean no stories could be leaked, and I thought Crouchie's little fling was all over the papers?
      TKIDLLTK
      • Started Topic

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #34: Sep 15, 2010 06:05:41 pm

Timex Social Club - Rumours

Can't trust rumours. Manc and Chelsea fans suggesting that Gerrard is the same as their sleazy players, I am shocked.

If it turns out to be true, I'd be disgusted, I'd lose all respect for him.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #35: Sep 15, 2010 06:47:32 pm
      If Gerrard's done a prozzie, I'll shake his hand if he done her up the wrong un, right up her biscuit isle. ;D
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #36: Sep 15, 2010 07:13:55 pm
      Not saying it's true! My immediate reaction when I was told (by my dad, a bitter who obviously enjoyed the rumour) was that it was bollocks and Gerrard wouldn't do that. But come on, do we really know? Having said that Alex Curran is a damn sight better than Coleen so he's got no reason to cheat!
      Cassidy05
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 42 posts |
      Reply #37: Sep 15, 2010 11:27:26 pm
      Oh Pepe Reina, You are the love of my life
      Oh Pepe Reina, Ill let you shag my wife
      Oh Pepe Reina, can i have a bladie head too

I think that song pretty much sums up my views   ;)

Pepe Imo can do whatever he likes
      Lucas however.... :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply