Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Former Liverpool star slams 'diabolical' Torres

Read 12370 times
      LFCexiled
      Re: Former Liverpool star slams 'diabolical' Torres
      Reply #46: Sep 13, 2010 07:16:13 pm
      I'd like Purple Aki to slam *Jamie*  Redcrapp up the wrong un. Except I'm sure the smarmy little brown-nose would actually love the experience.

He tried to chat me up in the Magistrates court foyer about 23 years ago, he asked me where i drank and i said The Eagle & Child and he said "might see you there". He's still alive so i'm guessin he never did. Dirty b***ard. I never drank in the Eagle but its the fastest I've ever thought and the best place i could think to send him. Still unbeaten in the ring ain't i.

Sayin that he'd love pretty boy Jamie.  :D
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #47: Sep 13, 2010 07:28:38 pm
      Jamie's right!! All those inch perfect through balls played to him by LUCAS AND POLSON,and he still couldn't score!

Shut up Jamie.
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #48: Sep 13, 2010 07:31:05 pm
      He tried to chat me up in the Magistrates court foyer about 23 years ago, he asked me where I drank and I said The Eagle & Child and he said "might see you there". He's still alive so I'm guessin he never did. Dirty B***ard. I never drank in the Eagle but its the fastest I've ever thought and the best place I could think to send him. Still unbeaten in the ring ain't I.

Sayin that he'd love pretty boy Jamie.  :D

There's a few people who's addy I'd like to give to PA..       
         :lmao:
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #49: Sep 13, 2010 07:36:03 pm
      Jamie's talks some drivel but he did have a point Torres didn't look to interested yesterday, allthough if he had a little bit of service from the so called midfield he may have shown a little more interest
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #50: Sep 13, 2010 07:36:05 pm
      Gee, a mediocre manager can't get the best out of world class players.  Who would have thought it, oh yeah that's right me, half of this forum, anybody who didn't lap up the press PR bullshit, pretty much anyone who can think for themselves really.  Nothing against Hodgson, but he barely escaped a players revolt at Fulham, he's never worked with any world class players and it's now just a case of sitting back and waiting until everybody else realises that he's leaps and bounds out of his league, I give it a few more weeks.  You made your bed anti-Rafa crowd, now lie in it.

It reallt wouldnt surprise me if Woy the Poodle was out by Xmas - even if the scum refinanced.
      He makes Roy Evans look gifted.
      And as for Jamie Pantscrapp, he makes Andy Gay look pro-Liverpool.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #51: Sep 13, 2010 07:39:46 pm
      F***ing hell, nice one Jamie. Expert my arse.

I agree that Torres looked flat, but when he is still trying to find his best form and then he is being eaten up by the defense the whole game with very little help from the rest of the team, i can understand his frustration. The whole team bar a couple players was sh*t yesterday, singling out Torres is a bit silly.
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #52: Sep 13, 2010 07:45:15 pm
      Jamie's talks some drivel but he did have a point Torres didn't look to interested yesterday, allthough if he had a little bit of service from the so called midfield he may have shone a little more interest

FT should;ve had an operation and much more rest last season. Our paper thin squad was ANOTHER reason we didnt get 4th last yr. But there was simply no cover for him, so he was being worked like an old nag, instead of gifted thoroughbred.

The lack of depth upfront is a complete outrage. FT hasnt had a proper rest for 2yrs is it?
      With modern training methods, this is just a stupid way to handle a top player.

I also think that Woy of the Also-rans is pissing snr players off in training.
      Rafa spoke their language( and I dont mean Spanish ;D). I mean skills, game intelligence and tactical adeptness. Hodgson is well and truly out of his depth.

The guy's more Neil Warnock, than Champions Lge callibre.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #53: Sep 13, 2010 08:03:37 pm
      We all know he's still not fully fit yet, but he has already reaffirmed his interest in playing for Liverpool and pushing forward and that's good enough for me.  I think Torres may have just been frustrated with the Brum defence who didn't give him any time on the ball whatsoever, I also think that everyone comes to expect so much of this one player when we should be looking at everyone else in the team too,  Just wait until he starts scoring against United, Jamie will eat his words and wish he never said out!

Vamos Torres we believe in you even if sicknote don't!
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #54: Sep 13, 2010 08:06:28 pm
      I don't think I know a pundit who literally talks as much nonsense as Redknapp.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #55: Sep 13, 2010 08:06:32 pm
      FT should;ve had an operation and much more rest last season. Our paper thin squad was ANOTHER reason we didnt get 4th last yr. But there was simply no cover for him, so he was being worked like an old nag, instead of gifted thoroughbred.

The lack of depth upfront is a complete outrage. FT hasnt had a proper rest for 2yrs is it?
      With modern training methods, this is just a stupid way to handle a top player.

I also think that Woy of the Also-rans is pissing snr players off in training.
      Rafa spoke their language( and I dont mean Spanish ;D). I mean skills, game intelligence and tactical adeptness. Hodgson is well and truly out of his depth.

The guy's more Neil Warnock, than Champions Lge callibre.

Give him chance to settle down lad, he will get the best out of the big names I have no doubt

Take That - Patience
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #56: Sep 13, 2010 09:37:52 pm
      Jamie shut the F**k up you f***in tw*t, what the F**k do you know? your getting as bad as that other other pr**k Andy f***in bitter Grey, here's a formula for you lads......

Jamie Redknapp=KUNT!!
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 996 posts | 69 
      Reply #57: Sep 13, 2010 09:50:49 pm
      As a true liverpool fan and a massive supporter of nando, i would never insult him in this way. It looked to me that keys fed him the bait and he took it hook line and sinker. If he had half a brain he would have seen that coming. Unfortunately he lacks intelligence and is easily goaded into making stupid comments. I am sure that the dark forces of sky sports gave him a big pat on the back for that one.
      Nando relies on good service - he didn't get any - end of.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #58: Sep 13, 2010 10:04:47 pm
      The service to Torres the last year or so has been quite simply shocking. That's what you get when you have players of a shockingly low standard of Lucas, no solid or good left winger and a erratic but ultimately worthy of his place Dirk Kuyt. Things thankfully will get better with the inclusions of Joe Cole and Mereiles in future first elevens. But at times Torres does look a bit disinterested and he didn't have a great game yesterday but no matter what mood he's in he's always likely to steal that winning goal. However Redknapps words will only inspire Fernando. But Redknapp deserves his spot in the Sky Sports studio alongside those other ignorant dicks who don't have a f**king clue what they're talking about - remember Roy Keane's spot on scathing attack on them - http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en-us/news/85/england/2008/11/07/953733/roy-keane-wades-into-the-pundits ?)
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #59: Sep 13, 2010 10:24:58 pm
      Whatever about the lack of service up to Nando, there were times when he DID get the ball and did very little with it. His control and passing let him down a good few times. Understandable that he's gonna get frustrated with what's happnin behind him, and the fact that it's generally down to him or SG to pull results out of the bag. We know how good he is, he'll come good.
      Would'nt say he was diabolical, think Jamie's goin a bit over the top - but he was no better than anyone else in a red shirt on the day.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #60: Sep 13, 2010 10:36:14 pm
      Nando is off form. When he's on fire, it's like watching a god play footy. Redknapp was pretty ordinary when he was at the top of his game. Not really quallified to comment on anybody half decent. Always thought he was a smarmy little b***ard. Best get back to playing his wii and keep his pathetic thoughts to himself.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #61: Sep 13, 2010 10:44:48 pm
       .  You made your bed anti-Rafa crowd, now lie in it.
      [/quote]

There are people who thought Rafa was heading in the wrong direction towards the end of his reign, that didn't also see Woy as a saviour of any description.  I think Rafa had lost the plot at times, but that doesn't make me a believer in Roy Hodgesons ability to manage at the top. Why would you jump to that conclusion and tar every one with the same brush ?  ???
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,945 posts | 287 
      Reply #62: Sep 13, 2010 10:53:39 pm
      Coming from a guy that gave up football to rag his Mrs, stating Nando has a lack of appetite for the game is quite hypocritical.

We all known nandos not firing on all cylinders but constantly being the lone striker he has a lot of weight on his shoulders. Ofc he will pick up as the season goes on but he needs support and enough cutting edge chances for him to bury them and boost his confidence.
      He didnt get any at Birminham as we were complete crap in the mid and never gave him a chance to run at the flanks. First time he did get through in the middle he was taken down and even though the team performance was crap was a pen in my mind.
      SaveLiverpoolFC
      • Banned

• 374 posts | 19 
      Reply #63: Sep 13, 2010 11:36:04 pm
      Give him chance to settle down lad, he will get the best out of the big names I have no doubt

Take That - Patience

He's never worked with any big names. Let alone won anything anywhere outside of a stadium that doubles as an ice rink. It was all a sick private joke between the 2 scummy yanks, Broughton and that smarmy turd Purslow.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #64: Sep 14, 2010 01:00:21 am
      To be honest who can really blame him for looking fed up in that game? The midfield was utter crap and he had nothing. But we all know that no matter what Torres will more than make up for a bad performance when he hits form, as he showed last season when he started banging them in left, right and center.
      weshall_kop
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 300 posts | 13 
      Reply #65: Sep 14, 2010 03:03:01 am
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #66: Sep 14, 2010 03:54:28 am
      F**k off Jamie!

What gives you the right??
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #67: Sep 14, 2010 09:02:10 am
      He's such a c**t. Can't stand the man. Or his dad. Can't stand the family.

Plus, I can't take seriously a guy that did that advert for Thomas Cook.

Infact, he'd make my top 10 'want to punch' list.

Redknapp gets paid for his opinions - you don't. Who's laughing now?

Seriously though, no matter what Redknapp says or does, NOTHING will make him look a bigger pr**k than he does whilst advertising those childish Wii consoles and their crappy games!
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,178 posts | 265 
      Reply #68: Sep 14, 2010 01:12:46 pm
      Fernando is a striker, if it's Ian Rush saying this then I might start to worry.

YNWA

Quick Reply