Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 6th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W0 D1 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match

Pepe Reina
      (1.8%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0.9%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (0.9%)
      Martin Skrtel
      (17.1%)
      Paul Konchesky
      (0.9%)
      Joe Cole
      (6.3%)
      Raul Meireles
      (6.3%)
      Steven Gerrard
      (46.8%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (1.8%)
      Fernando Torres
      (9.9%)
      David Ngog
      (1.8%)
      Daniel Agger
      (5.4%)

Liverpool 2:2 Sunderland: In Game & Post match protest.

Read 73065 times
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Re: Liverpool 2:2 Sunderland: In Game & Post match protest.
      Reply #874: Sep 27, 2010 11:10:42 am
      During the game I vented some frustrations by saying that RH should go. Now I have calmed down somewhat I take that back. Obviously he needs more time in charge. But by Jesus, he needs to start picking the correct team from the off and telling them to over-run the opposing teams. We all know we are capable of outplaying any team in the league. Yes, even Arsenal with their pretty, but ineffective style of play. So come on Roy, give the team the belief they currently so desperately need!
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #875: Sep 27, 2010 01:46:29 pm
      When Blackpool comes round and tells Roy we will go all out attack at Anfield is a slap in the face for Roy. Roy, the team can't bite at the moment and you need to be able to make them bite.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #876: Sep 27, 2010 04:19:12 pm
      Terrible result.

BUT

There are some positives we could take out of the last 30 minutes in particular. It's quite obvious that 442 should be the choice formation and Poulsen should not be playing. We played good football in the last half hour and created a shitload of chances. We were also spreading play to the wing and I thought that made a huge difference.

We play like that from the opening whistle and goals are a certainty.

I just hope Roy takes note and doesn't revert back to using Poulsen and playing negative football. Let the boys loose and they'll do the job.

so obvious that. play stevie and merieles in the mid with merieles holding. maxi on right cole on left and 2 up front. wtf is wrong with playing an attacking and simple 4 4 2? why do managers have to over engineer formations and try to be clever? give players the freedom and suitable positions and let them play for f*ck sake.
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #877: Sep 27, 2010 04:30:26 pm
      I too noticed the lack of a SG and FT celebration worried me if I'm honest didn't sleep very well last night
      Neither did I Vix. Worrying stuff.

I wanted to say something about this but didn't want to be accused of being a big girl's blouse. I'm not one for overthinking, but that image has been stuck in my head since I saw it. I don't like it one bit.

There's not anything new I can add, but I will say that I agree with what RK said earlier. In these troubling times I'd rather commend the players that deserve praise rather than condemn those who don't.

Beth♥TrueRed
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts |
      • Walk on, with hope in your heart ♥ And YNWA ♥
      Reply #878: Sep 27, 2010 08:59:19 pm
      Another match where we have suffered.. With a team like Sunderland :mad: When all this will end???

Quick Reply